- » Brandied Raisin
Brandied Raisin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandied raisin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandied raisin recipes.
Raisin Brandy Sauce
In small glass bowl, heat raisins and brandy on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
In 2-cup glass measure, mix sugar and cornstarch.
Briskly stir in cider and lemon juice until blended.
Cook on HI (max. power), 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, or... - 37.6883
Banana Pecan Strudel With Raisin Brandy Cream
1. Preheat the broiler. Assemble the mise en place trays. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
2. Combine the raisins and brandy in a small glass or ceramic bowl and let soak for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, peel the bananas and cut in half lengthwise. Cut crosswise... - 46.0562
Oven Roasted Acorn Squash With Brandied Fruit
Most Acorn Squash recipes call for roasting it as the process brings out the flavors of the vegetable. Here's one more recipe where the squash is roasted and then served with a sweet fruit mixture. Try this if you are a squash lover and relish unusual... - 110.488
Cornish Hens With Raisin Stuffing
Rinse hens and pat dry; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Soak grapevine leaves in cold water 20 minutes.
Simmer raisins in brandy 15 minutes; remove from heat and let stand 15 minutes.
Stir in rice, carrot, celery, cinnamon, clarified butter,... - 40.1371
Brandied Crunch Cream
Mix the raisins and brandy together and leave to soak for at least 1 hour until the raisins are plump and juicy.
Whip the cream and yoghurt together until peaking, then fold in the sugar.
Fold in the brandied raisins and the crushed meringues.
Spoon into... - 29.0276
Prepare Royal Cream Fondant and allow it to ripen as directed.
Stir together raisins and brandy; cover and let stand for 24 hours.
Pat raisins dry on paper towels.
Knead the raisins and walnuts into the ripened fondant.
(If mixture is sticky, add... - 34.9786
Combine cake mix, egg white, water, and brandy flavoring in a small bowl.
Stir in dry oatmeal, raisins, and pecans.
Chill for 2 hours.
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Drop from a teaspoon onto the greased cookie... - 34.3174
Brandied Cream Cheese
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
2. With the back of the spoon, beat the mixture until creamy and smooth.
3. Cover bowl with plastic and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours or more for the flavors to to absorbed.
4. Serve the... - 30.5633
Brandy Plum Pudding
Soak currants and raisins overnight in brandy; add to nuts, citron, orange peel and apple.
Add dry ingredients sifted together.
Stir in suet, milk, and molasses.
Pour into two buttered 1 1/2-quart molds.
Cover tightly with a lid or double thickness of wax... - 41.8669
Combine 2 cups apples and lemon juice, toss gently.
Combine remaining 8 cups apples, 1/4 cup apricot preserves, 1/3 cup sugar, raisins, brandy, butter, lemon rind, and spices in a large saucepan, mix well.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer,... - 42.2689
Brandied Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine dates, raisins and brandy and set aside.
3. In another large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
4. In a small bowl, combine hot water and baking soda.
5. To the butter... - 49.0495
Strudel Triangles With Brandied Apples
Combine the graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar; set aside.
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
Cut phyllo sheets in half crosswise.
Coat the phyllo halves with cooking spray.
Sprinkle one-fourth of the crumb mixture on a phyllo... - 44.532
Brandy Plum Pudding
Sift together dry ingredients; add currants, raisins, nuts, citron, orange peel, and grated apple.
Stir in suet, milk, and molasses.
Pour into two buttered 1 1/2 quart molds.
Cover tightly with a lid or double thickness of wax paper or aluminum foil; secure... - 46.4185
Figs In Brandy
Combine sugar, cardamom seeds, and 1/2 cup Cognac in saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in raisins and almonds; heat through Place figs in chafing dish; pour sugar mixture over figs.
Place over low flame until figs are heated... - 28.2947
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine and beat well the honey, butter, oil, egg, and brandy.
Stir together the flour, soda, and salt and add to first mixture, mixing thoroughly.
Stir in the raisins, currants, and nuts.
Drop by the level tablespoonful onto buttered... - 38.6026
Brandy Nut Cake
In a bowl combine nuts, cherries, and raisins.
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add to nut mixture, tossing to coat well.
Beat eggs till frothy; add the 2 tablespoons brandy.
Pour egg mixture over nut mixture; mix well.
Pour into a greased... - 45.3014
Brandied Cranberry Apricot Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In saucepan, combine raisins, cranberries, apricots, and brandy. Bring to boiling. Remove from heat. Let stand 20 minutes; drain.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
4. For crust: In medium mixing bowl,... - 46.4939
Brandied Cranberry Apricot Bars
1. In a saucepan combine the golden raisins, dark raisins, dried cranberries, apricots, and brandy or water. Bring to boiling. Remove from heat. Let stand for 20 minutes; drain.
2. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the 1 cup flour and 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 37.1684
Brandied Apple Loaf
Generously grease two 8 x 5-in loaf dishes.
Coat bottom and sides of each dish with graham cracker crumbs.
Place brandy in small bowl.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until warm.
Stir in apple, raisins and walnuts.
In large mixing bowl... - 48.4551
Brandy Pear Pork Tenderloins
Trim fat from pork.
Cut pork lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of outer edge of each tenderloin, leaving 1 long side connected; flip cut piece over to enlarge tenderloin.
Place in a shallow dish; pour brandy over tenderloins, and turn to coat.
Cover tenderloins,... - 41.1008
Brandy Pear Pork Tenderloins
1. Trim fat from pork. Cut pork lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of outer edge of each tenderloin, leaving 1 long side connected; flip cut piece over to enlarge tenderloin. Place in a shallow dish; pour brandy over tenderloins, and turn to coat. Cover, and... - 31.4232
Fish Shaped Almond Loaves
Mix raisins with kirsch arid set aside.
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
In a large bowl, beat butter with sugar, lemon peel, vanilla, and salt until well blended; then add eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each.
Stir in yeast, then add... - 46.2466
Golden Raisin Flambe
1) Put the raisins in a saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring the contents to a boil and then gently simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the raisins.
4) To the raisins, add ¼ cup of brandy, lemon peel, lemon juice and brown sugar. Mix well.
5)... - 39.0701
Tropical Bread With Brandy Hard Sauce
1.In a slow cooker, place metal rack or trivet.
2.Take a 6 cup mold or baking dish and grease.
3.In a bowl, combine mango pulp, orange juice and egg and stir.
4.Add papaya, banana chis, nuts, raisins, flour, soda, sugar, butter and... - 46.4435
Brandied Sweet Potatoes
Try this delicious version of Brandied Sweet Potatoes. An easy to prepare vegetable recipe, this Brandied Sweet Potatoes is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 30.331
Baba Au Rum With Brandied Fruits
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast over the warm water.
Set aside for five to ten minutes to soften.
Pour in the milk and stir until well dissolved.
Beat in the eggs.
Place the flour into a large bowl and make a hole in the center.
Pour in the... - 40.0418
Merrie Olde Brandied Mincemeat
1. In a grinder, add lemon, orange and grind with a steel blade.
2. In a saucepan, add ground orange, lemon, diced apples, raisins, candied fruits, orange juice and bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add sugar, ground spices,... - 43.5814
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 44.65
Roast Loin Of Pork With Applejack Brandy Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2)Pick a knife sharpener and poke through the loin,carving a hole through the centre.
3)Now widen the hole to 1 inch in diameter.
4)Pick apples,raisins and walnuts and stuff the hole.Use equal portions of... - 43.9094
Brandied Apples And Pears
Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan, and cook over low heat 30 minutes or until fruit is soft, stirring occasionally. - 22.8531
Christmas Pudding With Brandy Sauce
Combine first 11 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine milk, baking soda and vinegar; add to sweet potato mixture, stirring until dry ingredients are moist.
Press sweet potato mixture into a 6-cup steamed-pudding mold coated with cooking spray.
Cover... - 41.4252
Brandy Currant Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Line an 8 1/2-inch springform cake pan with parchment paper.
3. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Mix the dried fruits with a little of the flour to coat them thoroughly.
4. Beat the butter until it is soft. Add the... - 44.6176
Combine all ingredients, except brandy and sherry, in a large sauce pot.
Simmer gently about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; carefully stir in brandy and sherry.
Return to heat; simmer 30 minutes.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head... - 41.9281
Spiced Brandied Fruit Sauce
In sterilized 4 cup (1 L) jar, stir together candied peel, cherries, raisins and ginger until well mixed.
Tie allspice, cloves and cinnamon in cheesecloth and bury in fruit mixture.
Pour in brandy, adding more if necessary to cover fruit.
Seal and store in... - 36.2901
Bread Pudding With Brandied Custard Sauce
In a large bowl toss the bread with the melted butter.
Preheat the oven to 325°.
In a separate bowl beat the eggs with the milk.
Add the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Mix well and add the nuts and raisins.
Pour the mixture into the bread... - 38.7612
This is a wonderful Brandied Mincemeat recipe! This Brandied Mincemeat will be great for your meat pies. You will love its flavor Trust me you wouldn't want to miss it! - 42.4227
Plum Pudding With Brandy Hard Sauce
1. Make Plum Pudding: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1/4 cup butter and the granulated sugar until light. Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending thoroughly after each addition. Add suet and molasses, and continue beating until... - 44.9255
Stuffed Poached Pears With Brandied Vanilla Cream
Baked Spiced Pears With A Vanilla Ice Cream Sauce is an amazing dish.
The pears are nicely baked in the cooking liquid with the apricots, cranberries, cherries or raisins and walnuts. Then served with the delicious vanilla ice cream sauce. Try out this... - 109.942
Brandy Fruit Cake
1. Beat the butter until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and beat thoroughly after each addition.
2. Reserve 1/4 cup of the flour and sift remaining flour with the spices and salt.
3. Combine the coffee,... - 40.0743
Soak raisins in brandy.
Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl 1 minute, 30 seconds, on high, uncovered.
Stir in eggs and sugar.
Sift in baking powder and flour.
Add raisins, salt and nuts and stir well.
Spread cookie mixture in a... - 36.4418
Raisin Supreme Au Justin
Put all the ingredients in a pan on the stove and bring to a boil (not a rolling boil).
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours. - 29.0848
Little Raisin Logs
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in brandy, vanilla and salt.
Stir in raisins, walnuts and flour.
Pinch off dough and roll, on lightly floured board, into logs about 1/2 inch in diameter and 2 1/2 inches long.
Bake on ungreased baking sheet in... - 44.4879
Pecan And Raisin Stuffed Apples
1. Taking a 2-cup glass measure, combine brown sugar, raisins, lemon juice, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg and brandy.
2. Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
3. For preparing apples, wash and remove stems.
4. Using a small paring knife or an... - 45.8841
Chunky, Spiced Applesauce… With Soused Raisins
This spiced, not-too-sweet version of a comforting old-time favorite -applesauce- is one of my children's preferred accompaniments to dinner any time of the year. By far, Macintosh apples make the best applesauce, so they make up the majority of this... - 44.4501
Pecan And Raisin Stuffed Apples
In a 2 cup glass measure, combine brown sugar, raisins, lemon juice, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg and brandy.
Microwave on HI Power for 2 minutes.
To prepare apples, wash and remove stems.
With a small paring knife or an apple corer, remove cores.
Peel apples... - 38.2149
Apple Raisin Soup
1. In a saucepan combine apple juice or cider, apples, raisins, and cinnamon.
2. Cover; simmer for about 15 minutes or till apples are tender.
3. Add sugar and brandy and mix well.
4. Cover and chill for serving.
5. Once chilled, remove the... - 36.2415
Raisin Bread Pudding
1) Thoroughly wash the raisins.
2) In a bowl of lukewarm water soak the raisins.
3) Remove from water and drain on a paper towel.
4) Toast the bread by cutting off the crusts.
5) Spread butter on the toasts.
6) In a baking dish, place... - 49.5155
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, toss together bread cubes and raisins; set aside.
2. Pour milk into 4-cup glass measure. Microwave, uncovered, on high 2 minutes or until warm. Stir eggs, brown sugar, brandy and nutmeg into milk until sugar... - 32.8335
Lane Cake Filling
Pour eggs, butter, and sugar into top of double boiler,,stir constantly until thick.
Add remaining ingredients and remove at once from fire.
Cool and fill cake.
Ice with any boiled icing. - 26.4828
Put all the ingredients into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat and cool a little before serving.
Make sure each glass has a few currants, raisins and almonds. - 37.1908
Merrill's Lane Cake With Coconut
Beat the egg yolks until lemon colored; add sugar, salt, and continue beating until mixture is light.
Melt butter in top of double boiler and add egg-sugar mixture; stir constantly until thickens.
Remove from heat; stir in the raisins, coconut, nuts, brandy,... - 30.0515
Poppy Seed Torte
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in sugar gradually.
Add raisins, lemon rind, cinnamon, cloves, and poppy seed, beating well after each addition.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into mixture with hands.
Grease two 9-inch pans and line with... - 40.6189
Raisin Pudding Cake With Hard Sauce
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine bread cubes, milk and eggs.
3) Add remaining pudding ingredients.
4) In 9-in glass ring mold, spread batter evenly
5) With plastic wrap, cover the mold.
6) Place mold on... - 46.1917
Filets De Sole Aux Raisins
1 Roll up the fillets and secure them with cocktail sticks.
Melt 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of the butter in a large frying pan (skillet).
Saute the onion until soft and add the bouquet garni, court bouillon and finally the fish.
Season, cover and simmer for 15-20... - 42.9417
Amaretto Raisin Bundt Cake
1. Grease a bundt cake pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix.
4. Add the butter and eggs.
5. Blend at medium speed using an electric mixer for 1 minute.
6. Add the... - 46.8298
1) Clean the fruit and pat dry.
2) Chop raisins and sultanas roughly.
3) Mince blanched almonds and candied peel finely.
4) Peel, core and chop the apples
5) In a bowl add currants, raisins and sultanas.
6) Add minced almonds and peel to... - 43.3615
Glogg-hot Swedish Christmas Punch
1. Peel the cardamom pod into a small mortar and lightly crush the seeds with a pestle
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the alcohols with the spices, raisins and almonds.
3. Place on a very low flame and heat slowly to steaming... - 39.2899
Chop fruit, pour over brandy or ale, add grated lemon rind and juice; cover, leave overnight.
Cream butter, gradually add beaten eggs and brown sugar; beat well.
Add remaining ingredients; stir vigorously.
To Steam Pack into greased 4 1/2-pint pudding basin;... - 42.3912
Fabulous Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in molasses, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and mace until blended. Add eggs, brandy, and yogurt and blend... - 34.3273
Whitby Yule Cake
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
2. Into the flour rub or cut the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Put in the dry ingredients.
4. Beat the eggs with the... - 46.9444
Dark Fruit Cake
Place raisins and apricots in medium bowl.
Pour 1/3 cup brandy into 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High 15 to 45 seconds, or until heated.
Pour over raisins and apricots.
Grease two 8 x 4- or 9 x 5-in loaf dishes and one 8-cup ring cake dish.
Coat... - 50.4866
Martha Washington's Plum Pudding
First, prunes and raisins are cooked until soft.
Leave the fruit in its cooking water and add brandy and spices.
Let the mixture steep for 2 days in cool place.
When the day comes for baking, drain offliquid.
Add beef suet, grated orange and lemon peel, and... - 43.1341
Glogg A La Americana
Combine bitters with sugar, wines, and brandy in blazer pah over moderate heat.
When steaming, place over boiling water in water pan to keep warm.
Fill a ladle with additional brandy and a cube of sugar.
Ignite and lower into wine-and-brandy mixture.
Start... - 28.7923
Grease a 1 1/2-pt. pudding basin.
Prepare the suet and raisins.
Mix together the sifted flour, baking-powder and salt with the raisins, suet and sugar.
Add enough milk to mix to a soft dropping consistency.
Put the mixture into the basin; cover with a greased... - 31.7627
Scottish Black Bun
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Combine the raisins, currants, almonds with the flour.
3) Add sugar, allspice, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper and baking powder with the cream of tartar.
4) add just enough milk to moisten the... - 44.9692
Christmas Plum Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Mix in the suet.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Combine the fruits and nuts.
Dredge with 1/2 cup of the sifted dry ingredients.
Add the bread crumbs to the... - 46.792
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Prepare a 4-quart Turk's-head tube mold by buttering it. Ensure that the mold is about 10 1/2 inches in diameter.
3. Sprinkle the inside of the mold with reserved chopped almonds and place a whole almond in the... - 45.6865
Combine the ingrediants I have listed below and you have this Scandinavian Glugg waiting ready fo you. This Scandinavian Glugg recipe makes use of almonds, raisins, brandy, sherry and everything you love. - 25.225
Steamed Fruit Pudding
Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in the cold water; melt butter in the hot water.
Put all dry ingredients in basin and mix with the liquid; add brandy; allow to stand overnight.
Mixture thickens with standing.
Next day, place mixture into a greased... - 39.0536
Soak currants and raisins in Brandy for 2 hours.
In large bowl, sift dry ingredients.
Add currants, raisins, nuts, citron, mixed fruit and apple; mix to coat with flour.
Stir in soup, suet and molasses; mix until well blended.
Pour into 2 well-greased 1.5 L... - 45.6161
Traditional Christmas Pudding
1. Place fruits in a large bowl, snipping dates or figs into small pieces (a). Drizzle with brandy or rum, cover and soak overnight.
2. Cream butter, grated citrus rind and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add beaten eggs, beating well after each... - 42.1881
Individual Plum Puddings
1) Lightly butter 4 dariole moulds or ramekins , and set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together dried fruits nuts, tangerine rind and juice.
3) In another bowl, sift together the flour, mixed spice and salt.
4) Mix the breadcrumbs, suet and sugar in... - 45.8274
1. Ready a large preserve or coffee jar with tight fitting lid. The jar should be clean and dry.
2. You can sterilize the jar by placing in a cool oven heated to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼
3. Use a food processor or mincer with the course... - 44.9919
Cream butter and sugar and add egg yolks.
Stir in milk.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and gradually add to first mixture, mixing well after each addition.
Fold in egg whites.
Divide batter into thirds.
Grease three 9-inch square pans.
Pour two thirds... - 50.7918
1) In a bowl add milk and soak sago overnight.
2) In a saucepan boil water.
3) Butter the molds.
4) In a bowl cream butter and sugar.
5) Stir in sago and milk with soda.
6) Stir in breadcrumbs and Sultanas. Mix lightly.
7) Flavor with... - 44.2872
1. Combine the flour, salt, mixed spice, fruits, peel, and almonds.
2. Preheat a conventional oven using top and bottom heat to about 350 degree F
3. Grease an 8-inch cake tin and line the base with wax paper.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 47.3345
This Swedish Glogg is fabulous! Impress your guests with this Swedish Glogg this weekend ! Come up with suggestions if you have any ! - 29.845
Pour water over berries in large kettle.
Let stand 48 hours.
Strain through cheese cloth, crushing berries to extract juice.
Add remaining ingredients except yeast and brandy.
Boil 1 hour, skimming often.
Let cool to luke-warm.
Add yeast and... - 36.8364
Stuffed Brisket Of Veal
1. Wash the raisins in hot water, squeeze them, and put them to soak in the brandy.
2. Spread out the veal. Salt and pepper.
3. Mix the ingredients for the stuffing. Taste and correct seasonings and spread stuffing on the veal. Roll up and tie with string.... - 33.8931
Independence Day Bread
Celebrate Independence Day with this very special Independence Day Bread. This sweet bread includes spices and fruits. Try this bread and you'll surely agree that the Independence Day Bread is as delicious as Independence itself. - 43.7621
Chocolate Refrigerator Crunch
Lightly grease and line a 20 cm/8 in sandwich tin.
Break the milk chocolate and plain chocolate into pieces and place the pieces in a bowl, over a saucepan of hot water.
Add the butter or margarine and heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate... - 36.6609
Flaming Plum Pudding
Plump raisins in sherry for several hours or overnight.
Heavily grease 2 quart mold with tight-fitting lid.
Cream butter and sugar in large bowl.
Blend in flour, baking soda and salt.
Stir in raisins with any remaining Sherry and all other ingredients except... - 46.0328
This twelve fruit compote is a mixed fruit dessert made with mixed fruits and berrries along with cloves and cinnamon for flavoring. Cooked with brandy and orange peel, the twelve fruit compote is a delicious treat for any fruit lover. I love the way this... - 45.4473
Twelve Fruit Compote
This Twelve Fruit Compote is a highly irresistible fare ! Try this fruit extravagance for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Twelve Fruit Compote are welcome ! - 38.5048
Black Currant Ice Cream
Cook grapes with 4 tbsp water and 6 tbsp sugar over low heat, for about 10 minutes till the grapes turn to a bright coloured pulp.
When fully softened, remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
Blend to a pulp.
Put the gelatine soaked in water over low... - 38.7852
Martha Washington's Great Cake
Pick over raisins and currants and soak them in water overnight.
Chop orange and lemon peel quite fine; do the same with the citron, angelica, and both kinds of cherries.
Pour brandy over fruit, cover, and allow to stand overnight.
The following day, sift... - 45.5204
Prepare the plum pudding 4 weeks before Christmas so that it will season properly.
Grease a 2 quart pudding mold.
Combine the bread crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
Add the suet.
Add the currants, Muscat... - 45.6583
Fruit And Nut Bread Wreath
In large bowl, combine dried fruit bits, cranberries, peaches and brandy; mix well.
Let stand 20 to 30 minutes or until fruit is softened.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour bottom only of 12 cup Bundt® pan or 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Add all remaining... - 44.6732
Plum Pudding Using Day-old Bread
An easy to make Plum Pudding. Try it for once and let me know how this Plum Pudding recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 48.6657
With a sharp knife, slice the cake into four equal layers.
Place the bottom layer in a large, wide serving dish and sprinkle it generously with about one quarter of the kirsch and one quarter of the maraschino liqueur.
Spread the slice with about one quarter... - 47.0265
Meatless Sugarless Christmas Mincemeat
The meatless sugarless christmas mincemeat is a lively and flavorful preparation of dried fruits and apples with cinnamon and appel cider. Flavored with additional brandy and rum, the fruit mincemeat is cooked and stored in jars in a cool place. - 45.5206
Place the sponge finger biscuit [cookie] crumbs, sultanas and raisins in a shallow dish.
Pour over the kirsch.
Leave the crumbs and fruit to soak for 1 hour.
Using a pastry brush, grease a 2 1/2 pint [1 1/2 quart] mould with the vegetable oil.
Place the mould... - 46.3584
The end product of this wonderful Elk Mincemeat recipe is simply irresistible! I made this dish for a party at home and my guest just loved it! Try this brilliant Elk Mincemeat recipe for yourself! - 34.5235
Homemade Mincemeat Pie
Combine meat and enough water to cover.
Simmer, covered, till tender, about 2 hours.
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind meat, apples, and suet.
In large kettle combine sugar, raisins, currants, candied fruits, orange peel, orange juice,... - 44.2844
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for formal tea parties at home. This superb Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.9404
1. Grease an 8-cup fluted tube pan and coat with crumbs. Set aside.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a 3-quart mixing bowl. Blend well. Pour batter into prepared tube pan. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 5 for 27 to 35 minutes, or until cake pulls... - 32.5981
English Plum Pudding
Mix flour, spices, baking soda and salt.
Stir in fruit, walnuts and bread crumbs.
Mix suet, brown sugar, eggs and 1 tablespoon brandy; stir into flour-fruit mixture.
Pour into well-greased 4-cup mold; cover with aluminum foil.
Place mold on rack in Dutch... - 40.248
Light Fruit Cake From Warsaw
This light fruit cake from warsaw is a polish fruitcake recipe. Flavored with brandy used for the batter with dried fruits like figs and prunes,along with walnuts, the light fruitcake is baked with flour, sugar, eggs and butter with vanilla for flavor and can... - 46.6203
Boiled Plum Pudding
Boiled Plum Pudding is a sumptuous fruit dessert that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. The delicious Boiled Plum Pudding is addictive. Here is a brilliant Boiled Plum Pudding for you to try! - 48.5688