- » Brandied Prune
Brandied Prune Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandied prune recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandied prune recipes.
Brandied Prune Fritters
Place prunes with wine in saucepan, simmer slowly 10 minutes.
Drain, cool, stone and replace each prune stone with an almond.
Sift flour, add salt and brandy and a little water to make a smooth batter.
Dip prunes in batter, fry until golden in hot oil.... - 30.3953
You May Also Like!
Prunes In Brandy
1. Place the prunes and orange juice in a pan and leave to soak for 30 minutes. Bring to the boil, then cover and cook for 20 minutes. Add the brandy and leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, peel the zest from the oranges and use to make orange rind shreds . Peel the... - 20.0666
Prunes In Brandy
1. In a sauepan, add prunes, cover with cold water and bring it to a boil, simmering for three minutes afterwards
2. Turn the heat off, strain and reserve about quarter pint of the liquid; in a storage jar, add the prunes
3. Add reserved syrup back... - 27.2563
Spiced Coffee With Prunes
1. Mix together the cream and confectioner's sugar
2. Heat coffee, add cinnamon and stir to blend
3. On neach of the cups, place prune, lace with brandy and pour coffee
4. Top with a tablespoon each of the whipped cream and serve - 36.3832
Prune Crumble Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with a piece of baking paper.
3. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
4. In a bowl combine all the crumble ingredients and toss well.
5. In a bowl,... - 47.0175
Ginger Pork Chops With Apples And Prunes
Put prunes in bowl with brandy while you prepare rest of ingredients.
Season chops with pepper.
Heat oil in skillet large enough to hold the chops.
Saute chops with the lemon zest, garlic and ginger in the hot oil until chops are browned on both sides.
Add... - 42.027
Chicken Legs Stewed With Prunes
1. To marinate the prunes,
2. In a medium size glass bowl, pour the brandy over the prunes and allow them to marinate for at least 2 hours at room temperature or preferably overnight, in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°... - 46.2876
Duck Terrine With Prunes
Put the garlic, carrot, celery and onions in a bowl with the bayleaves, chilis, cloves and peppercorns.
Stir in the wine.
Put the duck breasts into the bowl, stir well and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Remove the duck from the marinade... - 45.8318
Prune And Yogurt Whip
1) Dice the prunes into small pieces, blend well with the yogurt and brandy(optional).
2) Stiffly whisk the egg white, fold into the yogurt mixture.
3) Pour into at all stemmed glass, garnish with the... - 29.5621
Roast Fillet Of Pork With Prunes
1. In a small saucepan, soak the prunes in brandy and leave to macerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
2. Place the saucepan over a low flame and simmer the prunes in until they are soft but not mushy.
3. Drain the prunes, reserving the liquid... - 45.9697