- » Brandied Mincemeat
Brandied Mincemeat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandied mincemeat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandied mincemeat recipes.
Brandied Mincemeat Chiffon Pie
1) In a small saucepan, combine together the gelatin, mincemeat, brandy and lemon juice. Let the mixture stand for about 5 minutes.
2) Slowly heat, occasionally stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) In top of a double boiler over hot, not... - 47.2049
Merrie Olde Brandied Mincemeat
1. In a grinder, add lemon, orange and grind with a steel blade.
2. In a saucepan, add ground orange, lemon, diced apples, raisins, candied fruits, orange juice and bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add sugar, ground spices,... - 43.5814
This is a wonderful Brandied Mincemeat recipe! This Brandied Mincemeat will be great for your meat pies. You will love its flavor Trust me you wouldn't want to miss it! - 42.4227
Brandied Mincemeat Ice Cream Ring With Custard Sauce
1. Chill a 5-cup ring mold. Line the mold evenly with plastic wrap.
2. Stir together the softened ice cream and the mincemeat in a large bowl until well blended, but not melted. Spoon the ice cream mixture into the mold. Cover the mold with aluminum foil or... - 41.9906
Combine all ingredients, except brandy and sherry, in a large sauce pot.
Simmer gently about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; carefully stir in brandy and sherry.
Return to heat; simmer 30 minutes.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head... - 41.9281
You May Also Like!
Mincemeat Cake With Brandy Butter Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) square tin.
2. Combine together the flour, baking powder, soda and spice.
3. Put in the sugar, milk, butter and lemon rind and beat until smooth.
4. Slowly add the... - 48.076
Savory Meatballs In Brandy Sauce - Tapas
1. Mince the garlic using a knife, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs and white wine, mix them together.
3. In small bowl combine the cumin powder, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder.
4. Add the spices to the breadcrumbs followed... - 113.601
Meatless Sugarless Christmas Mincemeat
The meatless sugarless christmas mincemeat is a lively and flavorful preparation of dried fruits and apples with cinnamon and appel cider. Flavored with additional brandy and rum, the fruit mincemeat is cooked and stored in jars in a cool place. - 45.5206
The end product of this wonderful Elk Mincemeat recipe is simply irresistible! I made this dish for a party at home and my guest just loved it! Try this brilliant Elk Mincemeat recipe for yourself! - 34.5235
Homemade Mincemeat Pie
Combine meat and enough water to cover.
Simmer, covered, till tender, about 2 hours.
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind meat, apples, and suet.
In large kettle combine sugar, raisins, currants, candied fruits, orange peel, orange juice,... - 44.2844
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Take a 9-inch pie plate and line it with pastry.
3. Take a bowl and mix apple, brandy, mincemeat, and orange rind and add this mixture to the pie plate.
4. Use top crust or lattice top to cover the... - 40.699
1) Preheat slow oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) In a large basin sieve flour.
3) Mix the ground almonds in it.
4) Cut in small pieces of butter and rub into mixture evenly.
5) Stir in sugar and grated lemon rind.
6) In a... - 45.4592
Cherry Mincemeat Mold
Cherry Mincemeat Mold is quite a yummy deal and packs in everything needed to brew a yummy meat mold. Check out the recipe of my hot favorite - Cherry Mincemeat Mold. - 26.0142
Festive Mincemeat Tartlets
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Divide pastry in half.
Refrigerate one half.
Roll remaining half on lightly floured surface to form 13-inch circle.
Cut six 4-inch rounds.
Fit each pastry round into 2 3/4-inch muffin cup.
Prick inside of crust with fork; set... - 39.9457
Homemade Mincemeat Pie
In large saucepan combine beef stew meat and enough water to cover.
Cover and simmer for 2 hours or till tender.
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind cooked beef, apples, and suet.
In large kettle combine sugar, the 2 1/2 cups water,... - 43.0139