- » Brandied Fruit Ball
Brandied Fruit Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandied fruit ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandied fruit ball recipes.
Brandied Fruit Salad
1. Take a bowl and mix all the fruits together.
2. Sprinkle some sugar on the fruits.
3. Mix the wine and brandy together before adding it to the fruit mixture.
4. Mix thoroughly with a light hand.
5. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours so that the... - 42.1973
You May Also Like!
In bowl set over pan of hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate; stir in sugar, brandy and syrup.
Stir in wafer crumbs, nuts, and fruit (if using); mix thoroughly.
Chill until firm enough to shape into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls.
Roll in sugar.
Layer between waxed... - 35.8894
Four Fruit Balls
Put dates, figs, raisins, prunes, ginger, and nuts through fine blade of meat grinder.
Mix well, using your hands, sprinkle in fruit juices and cinnamon and mix again.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Let stand at room temperature... - 37.7609
Wisconsin Blue Cheese Balls With Winter Fruit
Place the apricots in a sauce pan.
Add water barely to cover.
Stir in vanilla.
Bring the apricots to a boil, uncovered, and simmer until tender, 1-4 minutes, depending on the dryness of the apricots.
Test with a fork.
The apricots should be tender but not... - 44.3514
Brandy Chocolate Fondue
This Chocolate Fondue tastes simply out of this world. Try this mixed fruit in rich creamy brandied chocolaty gravy and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Chocolate Fondue are welcome. - 24.2007
Mix finely chopped candied fruits or dried fruits with the brandy and let marinate for 2 or 3 hours or longer.
Mix with the marshmallows and let stand until all the brandy is absorbed.
Beat cheese and melted chips together and add marinated fruit-marshmallow... - 30.0198
Strawberry And Kirsch Choux Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Set aside half the strawberries for later use, choosing the best fruits for decoration, and slice the remainder. Set aside.
2. Draw a fine 15cm/6in circle on a sheet of baking parchment, turn it over and press it... - 34.9086
Let ice cream soften slightly and pack into a metal mold, or scoop ice cream into large balls; freeze.
Drain the syrup from the cherries into a saucepan.
Add currant jelly.
Heat to boiling and stir in a blend of the cornstarch and water; cook, stirring, until... - 28.9615
Italian Style Cheese Ball
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Amaretto, and Brandy.
2. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
3. Mix in 1/2 cup almonds.
4. Serve with assorted fresh fruit or crackers. - 36.8162
Pears With Roquefort
Cut entire top off pears; reserve.
Using melon-ball cutter, carefully scoop out pears, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
Discard core and seeds.
Finely chop pulp.
Puree pulp with cheeses, brandy, and water in a food processor or blender.
Fill cavity of pears with... - 35.4131
Free Form Apple Galette
Try this version of amazingly delicious Free Form Apple Galette recipe. An effortlessly prepared fruit recipe; the Free Form Apple Galette is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.8393