- » Brandied Carrot
Brandied Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandied carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandied carrot recipes.
1. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Chambord, brandy and honey. Blend well and keep aside.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add carrots and... - 38.2654
Scrape and trim carrots, leaving 1/2 inch of green tops, if desired.
Arrange carrots in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Combine honey and next 3 ingredients in a large skillet; cook over... - 37.916
You May Also Like!
Brandied Carrots is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Brandied Carrots; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 26.9054
Cream Of Carrot Soup With Brandy And Chervil
1. Toss the chicken wings with the flour. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, melt the butter over high heat. Add the chicken wings and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is browned, about 6 minutes.
2. Add the shallots and cook until... - 37.3694
Cherry Brandy Carrots
1) Remove the skin of carrots and slice them.
2) In a steamer, steam the carrots for 10-12 minutes and keep warm in a serving dish.
3) In a small sauce pan, over low heat, cook cherries in cherry brandy until they become soft.
4) Into a... - 37.0859
Prepare and boil whole carrots
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add brandy, if desired.
Add hot drained carrots and cook, shaking pan, until carrots are lightly browned on all sides.
Mix in pars ley and season to taste with salt and... - 26.946
Almonds Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake ! A refreshing and simple Cake that almost always steals the limelight of any spread! Try this wonderful Carrot Cake recipe! - 42.4293
Cover bottom of a 9 inch pie plate with apricots; arrange carrots in spoke design over apricots.
Mix remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; pour over carrots.
Bake at 325Â°F about 45 minutes, or until set.
Cut into wedges to... - 31.3232
Huntsman Styled Partridge
1) Begin by cutting the partridge in serving pieces and dredging with seasoned flour
2) In a skillet, brown in small amount of fat
3) Ignite the partridge after pouring brandy over it
4) After the flame is put out, add onion, carrot and seasonings
5)... - 44.5504
Brandy Or Rum Sauce
Combine butter and brown sugar in the top of a double boiler.
Add egg yolks.
Slowly add brandy or rum and light cream, stirring to prevent lumps.
Cook over gently boiling water until thick and smooth.
Beat egg whites until they are stiff but not... - 36.665
Sweetbreads In Brandy Cream
Soak fresh sweetbreads for 1 hour in cold water to cover; soak frozen sweetbreads until thawed.
Place in a 3 quart casserole.
Add the 1/2 cup water, lemon juice, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%)... - 39.2881
Brandied Chicken With Peas
Brandied chicken is a cooked and chilled chicken mold made with gelatin and cooked chicken. Chilled and arranged in layeres with eggs, the brandied chicken is excellent between the courses or as a starter. - 44.1535
Brandied Carrot Recipes By Category