- » Brandied Banana
Brandied Banana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandied banana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandied banana recipes.
Brandied Caramel Bananas
Peel the bananas, divide in halves lengthwise.
Melt the butter and saute the bananas.
Turn when brown on one side.
Add the sugar and, when browned on the other side, add the brandy. - 21.7539
You May Also Like!
Brandy Bananas Royale
In 9 or 10-inch pie plate or shallow casserole, melt butter (30 sec).
Add brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cream.
Slice bananas once lengthwise and then once crosswise.
Add to sugar mixture, turning to coat.
Cook, uncovered, 2 minutes or until mixture be - 28.6918
Brandy Banana Bread
In this video, June the Homemaker enlists the help of her dear friend Silas the Entertainer in making his famous Brandy Banana Bread! This is a must try for the Holidays. Be sure to try this at home. And as always, serve and enjoy! - 79.1376
Brandied Banana Flambe
Place butter in an 8-inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon.
Add bananas and gently toss to coat evenly.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Place brandy in a 1 cup glass measuring... - 36.5841
Banana Pecan Strudel With Raisin Brandy Cream
1. Preheat the broiler. Assemble the mise en place trays. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
2. Combine the raisins and brandy in a small glass or ceramic bowl and let soak for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, peel the bananas and cut in half lengthwise. Cut crosswise... - 46.0562
Brandied Butterscotch Fondue
1. Place caramels, cream and salt in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Microwave until caramels can be stirred smooth, 1 to 2 minutes longer. Stir in brandy.
2. Pour into fondue pot or chafing dish to keep warm. Serve with... - 24.3582
Place butter in glass casserole dish.
Cook on high (9) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in sugar, cream, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cook on high (9) for 2 minutes.
Stir in sliced bananas, turning to coat.
Cook on high (9) for 2 minutes, stirring once.
Warm... - 36.4159
Banana Crepes With Raspberry Sauce
Peel and split 4 bananas lengthwise.
In a skillet, heat butter, and put the banana halves in for about 3 minutes, or long enough to coat with butter.
Turn and coat other side.
With slotted spoon, remove bananas from pan.
Spread out the crepes on a board or... - 34.0093
Sprinkle bananas with lime juice.
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add bananas and saute quickly.
Stir in sugar and apricot brandy, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 28.8813
Bananas Flambe With Brown Sugar
This Bananas Flambe is one of the best fruit flambe you can ever try. Made great with orange and lemong flavor and topped with a few oz of liqueur, this Bananas Flambe makes a simply great topping for your favorite desserts! If you really wish to feel the... - 38.3235
Brandied Butterscotch Fondue
1. Place caramels, whipping cream and salt in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until caramels can be stirred smooth. Stir in brandy.
2. Pour into fondue or chafing dish to keep warm. Spear Dippers with... - 21.8537