- » Brandied Apricot Flambe
Brandied Apricot Flambe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of brandied apricot flambe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for brandied apricot flambe recipes.
Brandied Apricots Flambe
Drain apricots, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Remove pits from apricots.
Pour 2 tablespoons brandy over apricots; re- frigerate, covered, 1 hour.
In medium saucepan, combine reserved syrup, preserves, and lemon juice; heat to boiling.
Add apricots; turn into... - 29.9108
Combine apricots in medium bowl with enough water to cover and let soak 8 hours or overnight.
Drain apricots well.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Stir in apricots and sugar.
Mix in lemon juice and salt and cook 5 to 10 minutes.
Add creme... - 31.9767
Stuffed Crown Pork Flambe
Stuffed crown pork flambe is a pork roast recipe. Stuffed with a herbed stuffing mix of apples and mushrooms, the stuffed crown pork roast is oven cooked and finished with brandy and can be served with the flames as they diminish for a great presentation. - 48.0446
1. Put apricots and 1/2 cup water into a saucepan and set over low heat; cover, and cook slowly about 25 minutes, or until tender. Puree through a sieve and set aside.
2. Combine remaining water with sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to boiling and boil about... - 28.3434
Set apricots with the 1/2 cup water over low heat; cover, and cook slowly about 25 minutes, or until tender.
Puree through a sieve and set aside.
Combine the 2 cups water and sugar in a large saucepan.
Bring to boiling and boil about 5 minutes, stirring until... - 35.8222
1) Combine sugar and cornstarch in a casserole (1 1/2-quart size).
2) Add jam and water and mix well.
3) Heat the contents for about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes in the microwave, till the contents turn bubbly and start to thicken (stir the contents a couple of... - 41.9939
Simmer jam, sugar and water in chafing dish or attractive skillet over low heat until mixture is syrupy, about 5 minutes.
Peel and slice peaches; add to syrup and cook over low heat until almost tender, about 3 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice.
Heat brandy just... - 28.9238
Chicken With Artichokes
1. Cut the boned chicken breasts into cubes.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Saute the chicken pieces in the butter until evenly browned.
4. Add the mushrooms and saute them with the chicken, until they are tender... - 46.772
Granny Martin's Christmas Puddings
1. If possible, in a bowl, soak the sultanas, currants, figs, mixed peel, cherries, and apricots in brandy overnight.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the ginger and syrup, the apples, the orange juice and zest, eggs, suet, crumbs, sugar... - 48.4461
Ham Baked In Champagne
1. Remove rind from ham and trim as much fat as possible.
2. Slash the surface with shallow diagonal cuts, in a diamond pattern.
3. Stud center of the diamonds with whole cloves.
4. Preheat the oven to 300°F
5. Place the ham in a... - 42.475