- » Bran Batter
Bran Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bran batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bran batter recipes.
Bran Batter Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400°F
2) In a large electric mixer bowl, stir together 1 cup flour, all-Bran cereal, sugar, salt, and yeast. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and heat water, milk and margarine to a temperature of 115 -... - 45.7895
Bran Muffin Batter
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs; mix well.
Add shredded bran, 100% bran, and boiling water.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Add buttermilk; mix thoroughly.
Fill greased muffin pans two-thirds full.
Bake at 400° for 20... - 40.3211
Bran Batter Rolls
In the large bowl of your electric mixer, stir together the cereal, 1 c. (250 mL) of the flour, the sugar, salt and yeast.
In a small saucepan, heat milk, water and margarine until warm.
Add to cereal mixture.
Reserve 1 T. (15 mL) of the egg.
Add... - 40.2052
Bran Cereal Batter Bread
1. Combine 1 cup unbleached flour, dry yeast, and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Add water, milk, oil, honey, and egg whites. Beat with an electric mixer for 3 minutes at high speed.
3. Stir in bran, wheat germ, and remaining flour by hand.
4. Divide dough in... - 34.6915
Bran Crepe Batter
Beat the eggs and mix with the milk by hand or in an electric blender.
Add the bran, flour, salt and sugar and beat welL Mix in the meited butter or vegetable oil.
If mixing by hand, strain the batter through a sieve.
Set aside and allow to stand for at least... - 30.9114
You May Also Like!
Make Ahead Batter For Bran Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
3) In a bowl, add boiling water to the whole cran cereal shreds and keep aside.
4) Sieve together flour, baking soda and salt. Keep aside.
5) In a large bowl, beat... - 42.9648
Whole Wheat Batter Crackers
Combine first 11 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process on high speed 2 minutes or until smooth, stopping twice to scrape down sides.
Pour 1/2 cup batter into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray; tilt pan to evenly... - 40.416
Ready Bake Bran Muffins
In a large bowl mix bran cereal with boiling water, stirring to moisten evenly.
Set aside until cool, then add eggs, buttermilk, oil, and fruit and blend well.
In a separate bowl, stir together soda, salt, sugar, and flour until thoroughly blended; then stir... - 37.8819
Quick Cocoa Bran Muffins
quick cocoa bran muffin is made with honey and bran muffin mix. Healthy and filled with the goodness of honey, raisins and nuts, this muffin recipe is a keeper. Bake it up and enjoy a healthy snack. - 34.0751
Carrot Bran Muffins
1. In medium bowl, combine "V8" juice, cereal, carrots and raisins; let stand 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; stir until just mixed.
2. Place 2 paper liners in each cup of microwave-safe muffin ring or 6 custard cups. Fill cups 1/2 full with batter.... - 34.6556
Bran Muffins With Date Cream Cheese Spread
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray the bottoms in a 12-well muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
Mix brans and boiling water; set aside.
In medium bowl, beat milk, brown sugar, oil, honey and egg whites.
Add bran mixture, flour,... - 43.6842
Preheat oven to 375 F
Oil a 9 x 9 inch square pan.
Sprinkle yeast over lukewarm water.
Let soak for 5 minutes.
Beat egg yolks.
Add oil and honey.
Combine with dissolved yeast.
In a bowl, combine brown rice flour, sifted soy flour, skim milk powder, salt, bran... - 45.3868
Easy Oat Bran Muffins
This simple and easy oat bran muffin needs only a handful of ingredients to bake up. The cinnamon milk and sugar to the oat bran are the key ingredients that keeps this muffin recipe sweet and simple. - 39.2665
Carrot Bran Muffins
Mix bran and buttermilk; let stand 3 minutes.
Insert steel blade; add carrots.
Process till chopped.
Add egg, oil, and bran mixture.
Process till mixed.
Add mixture of flour, rest of ingredients, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Process with 2 or 3 on/off turns; do not... - 41.5919
Cranberry All Bran Muffins
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt; set aside.
Measure Kellogg's All-Bran cereal and milk into large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
Add egg whites and oil; beat well.
Stir in... - 43.0716
Bran Batter Recipes By Category