- » Bramble
Enjoy our collection of bramble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bramble recipes.
Bramble Tip And Sultanas Wine
1. Wash bramble tips; cut into small pieces.
2. Mince sultanas.
3. In a large pot, boil tips and sultanas in water for about 30 minutes.
4. Using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture.
5. Add sugar to strained liquid and let cool... - 42.1606
Bramble Tip And Raisin Wine
1. In a large pot, boil chopped bramble tips in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture.
3. Add raisins, lemon rind and sugar; stir well and let cool down.
4. When the solution is cooled down,... - 44.161
Bramble Tip Wine
1. In a large bowl, place Bramble Tip and add boiling water on top; let the tips soak overnight.
2. The very next day, in a saucepan, pour the tips along with the soaking water and gently boil for 15 minutes.
3. Using a nylon sieve or... - 44.3626
Romertopf Bramble Jam
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Rinse the fruit.
3) Into the soaked Romertopf, put the fruit.
4) Cook in the hot preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
5) Serve the jam as and when preferred. Makes a good topping for... - 29.3907
Bramble And Apple Pancakes
Bramble And Apple Pancake is a delicious recipe you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Bramble And Apple Pancake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 41.8572
Christmas Goose With Root Veg Sticky Pears & Bramble Gravy
1. Remove all the fat from inside the bird and use a skewer to prick the goose skin all over, especially under the wings (A), if you have time to spare (although this isn't essential), sit the goose in a sink, then slowly and carefully pour over 3 kettles of... - 41.454
Simmer washed blackberries with water and lemon juice until tender.
This will take about 30 minutes.
Squash them well with a fork, pour into a jelly bag and strain overnight.
Now return to pan allowing 1 lb of sugar to each pint of liquid.
Let sugar dissolve... - 28.1189
Grind or very finely chop raisins. (A food processor can be used to advantage for this job.) Place raisins into a medium-size bowl.
Break egg into a small bowl, and beat slightly.
Beat in lemon juice.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of egg mixture, and beat the rest... - 35.6401
1. Place the oil and honey in a pan and heat gently. Stir in the oats and coconut and mix thoroughly.
2. Sprinkle into a greased 23 cm (9 inch) round flan dish and fork to the edges.
3. Bake in a preheated oven, 180°C/350°F, for 30-35 minutes, until golden.... - 28.7773
Hot Bramble Fool
1. In a large bowl, tip out the egg white
2. Whisk these egg whites until these egg whites have become stiff
3. Gradually add in 75 g (3 oz) of the icing sugar and whisk again to get a smooth mix and soft peaks in the cream
4. In a... - 37.4996
Chocolate Bramble Gateau
1. Prepare 3 separate rectangular cake pans that are 600 ml (1 pint) capacity each
2. Grease the sides of the pan and line the base with the non-stick paper or the baking parchment paper
3. In a food processor, tip in the blackberries and puree... - 46.9157
1) After picking over the blackberries, put them in a saucepan along with the sugar and lemon juice. Place over low heat to draw the juices and dissolve the sugar. Cover and gently cook over low heat for about 5 minutes.
2) In a basin, put the cold... - 37.5041
Raspy Raspberry Bramble
If you are a sucker for pretty looking, fruity flavored drink, you will absolutely love this citrusy, sharp, sweet raspberry bramble. Soft, fruity, spicy, sweet, this drink is a riot of flavors and makes for a great booze any day, anywhere. Follow the video... - 97.3202
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a large bowl cream butter or margarine and fruit spread together.
3. Add oats, flour, ground almonds and essence.
4. Knead the dough until stiff.
5. Transfer into a 20 cm (8 in) flan... - 48.3933
1. Muddle the fresh blackberries with lime in a cocktail shaker.
2. Add ice, gin, blackberry liqeueur, simple syrup and shake well.
3. Strain into a tulip glass.
4. Top with soda and float blackberry brandy or liqueur on top.
5. Serve chilled. - 104.155
1) Preheat the oven at 200°C / 400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, rub the flour with butter until the mixture is crumbly. Then stir in the egg yolks and mix into a firm dough with a little water if required.
3) On a floured surface,... - 45.7295
Red Jelly Tapioca Cream
Make the jelly to just less than 1/2 pt., inclusive of sherry (if used) and preserves, and add these when jelly is cool.
Pour into a wet border mould and leave to set.
Cut thin strips of lemon rind without white pith; infuse in the milk with the bay... - 38.7945
Blueberry Streusel Slice
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to line an 18 x 28 cm / 7 x 11 in Swiss roll tin. Prick the base with a fork evenly.
2. Rub together the flour, baking powder, butter or margarine, breadcrumbs,... - 40.7014