- » Braised White Cabbage
Braised White Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised white cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised white cabbage recipes.
Braised Red Cabbage
1) Into a Dutch oven, add in the undiluted condensed chicken broth. Allow the broth to come to a boil.
2) Add in thinly sliced cabbage. Cover the vessel and cook over a low flame for 60 minutes.
3) In a skillet, toss in the salted pork. Saute them till... - 45.2526
Braised Cabbage With Sesame Seeds
Braised Cabbage With Sesame Seeds does take time, but it is very well worth your effort. This Braised Cabbage With Sesame Seeds recipe which makes use of a white wine addition to the braised cabbage is indeed one of my best cooking techniques. Works any day! - 31.8715
Braised Cabbage With Mushrooms
Braised Cabbage With Mushrooms is a a yummy treat for your taste buds. I love this dish, especially cos it can be prepared in no time. Try the Braised Cabbage With Mushrooms yourself and you will understand - 31.7937
Braised Cabbage With Bacon
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, over high heat, heat lard until a light haze forms over it.
2) SautÃ© onions for 8 to 10 minutes in it until lightly colored.
3) Mix in bacon and cook for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
4) Stir in cabbage thoroughly,... - 44.1141
Braised Sea Bream With Cabbage, Spicy Bread And Crispy Bacon
Bone the sea bream.
Cut the cabbage into big julienne slices and saute with olive oil, butter, salt and pepper.
Add half the bacon and white wine.
Stuff the sauteed cabbage into the sea bream and cook in the oven with butter, white wine and shallots.
Make a... - 35.0422
Braised Cabbage And Lentils
Combine the lentils, water and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a saucepan over medium heat.
Bring just to a simmer, then adjust the heat so the lentils barely simmer, cover partially and cook until just tender, 25-30 minutes.
Drain well; set aside.
Cut the cabbage... - 44.7762
Braised Curly Cabbage
Wash and dry cabbage; shred.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add pancetta, garlic and rosemary.
Saute over medium heat until lightly browned.
Stir in cabbage and salt and pepper.
Cover skillet and reduce heat.
Simmer 20 minutes, stirring a few times during... - 35.025
Jack Daniel's Roasted Pheasant On Braised Cabbage
Yummy and addictive Jack Daniel's Roasted Pheasant On Braised Cabbage is frequently made by my mother in law. I just mastered this dish recently. Here is my version of this yummy Jack Daniel's Roasted Pheasant On Braised Cabbage recipe! Try it!!! - 47.1415
Pan Roasted Scallops With Wild Mushrooms And Bacon Braised Cabbage
1. In a large saute pan, render the bacon fat and halfway through the bacon being cooked add in the chopped onion and cabbage to caramelize.
2. Once done, de-glaze with some white wine and adjust seasonings.
2. In the meantime, season the scallops... - 112.194
Braised Sauerkraut With Juniper Berries
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain sauerkraut and squeeze of all moisture from it. Keep aside.
3. Place a large ovenproof skillet over a medium high flame.
4. Add the salt pork and sauté till well browned.
5. Stir in the drained... - 40.5509
Succulent Mushrooms And Cabbage
1. Heat wok with oil and ginger over high heat. Add cabbage and black mushrooms and stir for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except cornstarch solution. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and braise for 5-7 minutes. - 27.2492
Cut the bacon into cubes, fry in a saucepan, add the sliced onion, and fry till golden.
Melt sugar in lard, then add the rinsed sour cabbage, stir and let it stew till tender.
Then sprinkle with flour, season, and let it braise for a little while.
Add the... - 28.8878
Cabbage With Sweet Peppers
Combine the shredded green cabbage and green pepper.
In a heavy skillet, heat the apple juice to the boiling point.
Add the onion, vinegar, and finally the cabbage and peppers.
Sprinkle with white pepper and braise, covered, for about 15 minutes or until... - 30.9796
I learned to make this sauerkraut from my mother who learned it from my German grandmother. It is easy and very frugal. Serve it with hot dogs or Kielbasa and mashed potatoes. - 111.743