- » Braised White Bean
Braised White Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised white bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised white bean recipes.
Braised White Beans
1. Put the beans in to pot and rinse them well.
2. To the same pot, add a cut and sliced single carrot, one onion, and one celery stick, an unpeeled pod of garlic and the bouquet garni.
3. Cover the ingredients with water and bring to a rapid boil.... - 45.9252
Braised Veal Breast With White Beans
In a large skillet, brown the veal on all sides in hot oil.
Put the veal in a roasting pan about 3 inches larger all around than the meat.
Meanwhile, heat the oven to 350° F.
In the same skillet, slowly saute the onion, carrot, celery, and garlic until... - 43.248
You May Also Like!
Braised Pork With White Beans Kale And Winter Tomatoes
1) In a bowl, soak the beans in water overnight; drain.
2) In a pot, cook the beans in salted water for about 1 hour until tender.
3) Drain and reserve the juice from stewed tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes and keep aside.
4)... - 46.2946
Braised Lamb Shanks With White Bean Puree
This braised lamb shanks recipe is a fresh and flavorful recipe prepared with white bean puree. Roasted with a marinade of wine, rosemary, thyme and garlic, the lamb shanks are further braised and served on top of the white bean puree with a sprinkling of... - 45.2488
Braised Breast Of Chicken Smothered With White Beans And Greens
1. In a large nonstick skillet, and heat the olive
2. In a skillet, place the chicken breasts, and season with salt and pepper, then sear the chicken breasts over high heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, once the chicken has cooked completely... - 46.4224
Garlic Braised Eggplant & White Beans
Spread eggplant cubes in a greased shallow rimmed baking pan; sprinkle with garlic, then spray with cooking spray.
Bake in a 425° oven until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add fennel seeds, red... - 43.2163
Braised Veal Shanks With White Bean Tomato Sauce
In a kettle heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and the butter over moderately high heat until the foam subsides, in the fat brown the veal shanks, and transfer them to a plate.
Pour off the fat from the kettle, add the remaining 3 tablespoons oil, and in it co - 22.9598
Spicy Merguez With Spinach And White Beans
1. Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil in a wide cast-iron pot or Dutch oven over high heat. Add the spinach, little by little, and cook, stirring continuously, until all the spinach has wilted and... - 39.3329
Moroccan Style White Bass On Konkani Lentils (kulith)
Rub some sea salt, paprika and lemon juice on the fish and let it marinate till you are done with the lentils (about 20 minutes). Cook the lentils (esp. if you are using kulith) in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, chop garlic and coriander leaves.... - 32.2592
Braised Leeks And Bean Curd
Cut the bean curd into 3-cm (1 -in) squares.
Clean the leek and cut into 3-cm (1 - in) pieces.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the bean curd for 1 minute.
Add the leek and stir-fry for another minute.
Add 3 tablespoons of water and the soy sauce to... - 31.6174
Tomato And White Bean Soup
Do you like tomato soup? Buying it off the rack is convenient and quicker for sure. What if you could cook up a tomato soup from scratch, in the same time, and plus have it healthier and more nutritious? Katherine shows you how! Watch and learn! - 125.55
Butter Braised Vegetables
1) Into a large frying pan, dab in the butter and saute the beans and keep aside
2) Then saute the white onions and carrots
3) Add to it the chicken broth and hot water
4) Cover and simmer gently for 25 minutes
5) Return the green beans to the frying... - 34.9044