- » Braised Veal Chop
Braised Veal Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised veal chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised veal chop recipes.
Braised Veal Chops
1. Wipe the chops with a clean, damp cloth.
2. Have half the margarine, butter or shortening bubbling in a large frying pan. Put the chops in and brown them on one side. Add the rest of the fat, turn them and brown on the other side. Sprinkle with salt.
3.... - 23.1345
Braised Veal Chops With Peppers And Potatoes
1. In a skillet large enough to hold the chops and the vegetables, spray with PAM and heat well.
2. Add the chops to the heated skillet and brown them quickly on both sides.
3. Remove the chops and keep warm.
4. Add the broth or wine and cook over high... - 45.8187
Braised Veal Chops
Wipe chops with damp paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In large skillet, over medium heat, heat oil.
Brown chops on both sides, with onion.
Add carrots, tomatoes, and sherry.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 1 hour, or until meat is fork-... - 40.0781
Veal Chops With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Coat chops with flour. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook garlic, prosciutto and coriander or tarragon over a high heat for 2 minutes. Add chops and brown on both sides.
2. Stir in stock. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until... - 32.1141
Veal Chops In Wine
Combine flour, salt, garlic salt and pepper.
Coat chops with flour mixture.
In fry pan, brown meat on both sides in hot oil.
Add onion, mushrooms, green pepper, tomatoes and wine.
Cover; simmer 1 to 1 1/4 hours until meat is tender. - 36.8814
Braised Veal Chops With Leeks
1. Peel and cut carrots into 3-inch-long sticks. Cut roots off leeks. Cut each leek lengthwise into quarters, then crosswise into 3- to 4-inch pieces. Rinse leeks thoroughly in cold water to remove any sand.
2. Cut salt pork into 1/4 inch pieces. In 12-inch... - 36.3626
Braised Veal Chops In Tarragon Cream
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 325°F.
Combine first 3 ingredients and blend well; set aside.
Dry chops thoroughly with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper .
Dredge lightly with flour, shaking off excess.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter with a... - 42.2805
Lemon Glazed Veal Chops
Sprinkle chops with pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add chops and cook until browned on both sides.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add onion to pan and cook, stirring, until soft.
Stir in vinegar, ginger, sugar, bay leaf, 6 of the... - 42.2264
Braised Veal Chops In Aspic
Ask the butcher to trim neatly 6 veal chops to a uniform size.
Melt 1 1/2 oz. butter in a frying pan and brown the chops on both sides.
Pour over them 8 oz. chicken stock—you can use the tinned variety, but not cubes.
Cover tightly and simmer on moderate... - 35.3768
Braised Veal Shanks
Coat veal with flour.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven; cook veal over medium heat until brown, about 10 minutes.
Mix wine, beef broth, salt, oregano, pepper and crushed garlic; pour over veal.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until veal is... - 42.5867
Braised Veal Roast
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Dredge veal roast in flour.
In a large Dutch oven or pot, brown veal roast in oil on all sides.
Remove from pot.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute until soft.
Add bay leaf, paprika, parsley, thyme, nutmeg, orange... - 46.2005
Braised Veal Shanks
The braised veal shanks are good to be served with and over rice with the sauce it was cooked in. prepared with a sauce base of wine or chicken stock, the braised veal shanks are cooked with a seasoned flour coating along with tomatoes flavored with lemon... - 45.4093
Braised Veal Shanks
1) Preheat the oven to 500Â°
2) Using a pastry brush, thoroughly coat the veal shanks with the softened butter and arrange them in a roasting pan
3) Scatter the onions, parsnips, carrots, celery, bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, marjoram... - 44.6943
Braised Veal With Vegetables
Cut veal into 1-inch cubes.
Dredge with flour.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add veal, and cook until light brown, turning several times.
Add onions, and cook until golden, stirring once or twice.
Add stock and salt to veal mixture.
Cover pan tightly, and cook... - 36.1474
Braised Veal Shin Bones
In a wide shallow heavy pan, brown pieces of veal in butter and oil.
Once they are browned, arrange them so they remain upright and close together, to prevent marrow falling out of bones.
Add wine, and let it cook over a fairly high heat until it has almost... - 40.8449
Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1) On a cutting board, spread the veal flat so that it measures about 8"X15". Sprinkle salt, pepper, parsley and basil over the meat, rubbing it over well.
2) In a small bowl, add sausage meat and grated carrots. Mix and spread over the... - 43.9561
Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. On a large board, place the breast of the veal flat and sprinkle salt, pepper, parsley and basil.
2. In a small bowl, combine sausage meats with grated carrots.
3. Spread the sausage and carrot mixture on top of the veal evenly. Roll... - 46.8174
Sausage Stuffed Braised Breast Of Veal
1. On a cutting board, spread the breast of veal flat and sprinkle with salt, epper, parlsey and basil
2. In a small bowl, combine the sausage meat with grater carrots and spread it evenly on the surface of the veal, pressing it firmly
3. Roll the veal... - 47.9185
Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. Spread breast of veal flat on a cutting board. (It should measure about 15x8 inches.) Sprinkle with salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Combine sausage meat with grated carrots in a small bowl; spread evenly over surface of veal, pressing firmly. Roll up veal... - 34.8004
Braised Veal Casserole
Heat oven to 325Â°.
Dredge the veal with salt and flour.
Brown in a skillet in bacon fat or butter.
Transfer to a 2 quart casserole.
Put the onions and carrots around the edge.
Put the remaining ingredients into the Osterizer container, cover and CYCLE/... - 43.0442
Braised Veal With Escarole
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy-bottomed 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat.
Add half the veal and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned (about 8 minutes).
Lift veal from pan; set aside.
Repeat to brown remaining veal, adding more oil as... - 43.1102
Braised Breast Of Veal
Spread the meat on a chopping board skin side down, trim off the tapered end and shape into an oblong.
Sprinkle the bacon over the meat.
Mix together the ingredients for the stuffing, using the butter and egg to bind it.
Spread the stuffing on the meat, roll... - 45.7855
Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1) Onto a cutting board, flatten the veal breast
2) Sprinkle with salt, pepper, basil and parsley
3) Mix together the sausage meat and grated carrots into a small bowl and spread onto the meat
4) Roll up the mea from the short end like that of a jelly... - 46.3677
Braised Veal Shoulder
Preheat oven to 425 Â°F (220 Â°C).
Place bones and vegetables in roasting pan. Cook in oven 30 minutes.
Place roasting pan with contents on stove over medium heat. Pour in 114 cups (375 mL) water and cook 6 minutes. Transfer contents to large... - 40.1371
Baked Stuffed Veal Spleen
Rinse the spleen well with cold water; dry it with a paper towel.
Cut a deep pocket in the spleen and fill it with a mixture of the mint, parsley, crushed pepper, garlic and salt to taste.
Close the open end of the pocket with wooden picks or skewers.
In a... - 35.925
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Have breast of veal slit to form a pocket.
Wipe meat with a clean cloth.
Mix the last eight ingredients together for the dressing and stuff pocket.
Skewer or sew opening.
Place Dutch Oven over medium heat.
Add fat and brown veal breast well on all... - 38.9545
Veal Braised With Onions
1. In a large Dutch oven, heat half the oil over high heat; brown veal in batches. Transfer to a plate. Reduce heat to medium; add remaining oil. Add onions and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until lightly colored. Blend in flour; stir in stock, wine and... - 28.7988
Braised Veal Cutlets In Sherry
The braised veal cutlets in sherry is a full bodied and flavorful meat recipe made along with ham. Cooked and finshed in the oven with a cheese topping, the veal cutlets are complete when sided with a fresh garden salad. - 37.0291
Braised Savory Roast Veal
Wipe meat piece with dampened absorbent paper.
Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over meat in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least five hours, turning meat occasionally.
Place meat on a rack in a deep heavy pan or large casserole with... - 39.8183
Peel and chop the onions.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the salt, pepper, marjoram and paprika.
Lay the veal on the onion and pour in half the stock or water.
Cover and braise in a moderate oven (350° F)... - 44.7922
Veal Osso Buco Bucco With Braised Endive
This Veal Osso Bucco With Braised Endives is a delightful dish. These seared veal shanks with mushrooms and endives with rosemary, pepper, nutmeg and parsley seasonings are simply irresistible. Try this Veal Osso Bucco With Braised Endives and let me know if... - 35.9077
Cold Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Prepare this dish 2 days ahead of time.
Crumble bread into milk and let stand 10 minutes.
Saute minced onion in the butter, 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, or until tender but not browned.
Put in bowl and add ground meats and fat, cheese, spinach, herbs,... - 40.7162
Braised Veal Cacciatore
Trim fat from veal shanks; place shanks in an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30 minutes or until browned.
Reduce heat to 400°.
Combine tomato and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Pour... - 39.4979
Braised Veal Breast With White Beans
In a large skillet, brown the veal on all sides in hot oil.
Put the veal in a roasting pan about 3 inches larger all around than the meat.
Meanwhile, heat the oven to 350° F.
In the same skillet, slowly saute the onion, carrot, celery, and garlic until... - 43.248
Braised Veal Shanks Milan Style
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
TO MAKE THE BATTUTO:
In a large Dutch oven or heavy flameproof casserole over high heat, melt the butter with the olive oil.
Add the onions, carrots, and celery, and cook until tender, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Spread the battuto into... - 43.0019
Osso Buco Braised Shank Of Veal
Melt the butter in a large frying pan.
Add the veal and fry, turning occasionally, until browned.
Pour in the wine or stock and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and garlic, season well and continue cooking, with the pan uncovered, until the cooking... - 40.6034
Braised Veal Rolls
1. Beat veal slices to soften and flatten.
2. In a large frying pan heat 1 tablespoon hot and sautÃ© onion for sometime,
3. Add minced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Arrange each slice of meat over flat surface and spread... - 43.543
Braised Veal Shanks With Polenta
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Trim fat from veal. Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add 1 shank at a time to bag; shake to coat with flour mixture. Reserve flour mixture in bag.
3. Heat oil in a Dutch... - 32.8689
Braised Veal Shanks With White Bean Tomato Sauce
In a kettle heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and the butter over moderately high heat until the foam subsides, in the fat brown the veal shanks, and transfer them to a plate.
Pour off the fat from the kettle, add the remaining 3 tablespoons oil, and in it co - 22.9598
Veal Cutlets With Wine Braised Mushrooms
1. Place veal between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Cut into serving sized pieces; dredge pieces in flour.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add... - 30.799
Braised Veal And Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) In a heavy 10-inch skillet, heat the lard over high heat until a light haze forms over it, then adds the salt pork.
3) When the pork is browned on all sides, remove it with a slotted spoon to drain on a thick... - 44.0148
Braised Veal Shanks With Celeriac And Mustard
1. Start by, preheating the oven to 375° F
2. Start trimming the celeriac, and also shaping it evenly with a paring knife, and then set it aside
3. In a small skillet, spread the mustard seeds, and toast it over medium-high heat for 6... - 44.841
Braised Veal And Ham Pie
1. Trim excess fat off the veal and gammon
2. Dice the meats into small pieces.
3. Grease a 9-inch by 5 -inch by 2-inch loaf tin or a 6-inch round cake tin with butter or oil.
4. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
5. To... - 44.9193
Braised Veal Shanks Milan Style
Trim excess fat from veal shanks if necessary.
Coat veal with flour.
Cook veal in oil in Dutch oven over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Drain excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients except Gremolada.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover... - 41.7448
Stuffed Veal With Vegetable Sauce
1. Spread breast of veal flat on a cutting board. (It should measure about 8"x15".Sprinkle with salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Combine sausage meat with grated carrots in a small bowl; spread evenly over surface of veal, pressing firmly. Roll up veal from... - 31.9927
1) Pound the veal cutlets with a meat hammer and cut into 4 large or 8 small pieces.
2) In a bowl, combine the rice, butter, and parsley together, mix thoroughly.
3) Spoon the mixture on each veal piece, then roll and secure with... - 43.9767
Sweet And Sour Veal With Sherry
If you are fond of having veal, then this video is certainly meant for you. Sweet and sour veal with sherry makes a perfect dish that can be enjoyed with friends and family on any occasion. - 107.167
Veal With Mushrooms
Cut meat into serving pieces.
Mix red wine, vinegar, onion, garlic, oregano, and olive oil and pour over meat.
Let stand in refrigerator overnight.
Remove meat from marinade and reserve marinade.
Brown meat on all sides in hot butter.
Put meat in shallow... - 44.5634
Mushroom And Veal Ragout
Melt butter in a heavy frying pan.
Add mushrooms ; cover and simmer slowly, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are cooked and there is a quantity of liquid (about 10 minutes).
In a 2 1/2 quart casserole combine mushrooms with veal, carrots, onion, sherry,... - 43.534
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Keep the lettuces whole, wash them well and trim the base as neatly as possible without detaching any leaves.
Blanch the lettuces in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain them and put into a bowl of cold water at... - 39.8213
Kidneys Braised In Red Wine
Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Heat the butter and the oil in a frying pan.
Add the kidneys and saute them, turning them over to cook on both sides.
Add the flour and let it brown.
Put the bacon into an earthenware casserole, cover with the mixed... - 41.3747
Braised Liver With Sour Cream
Roll the liver strips in the seasoned flour.
In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and saute the onion until it is soft but not brown.
Add the liver strips and saute them over medium high heat to brown all sides.
Add the garlic.
Stir in the stock,... - 36.2696
Sprinkle the lardons with the pepper, half of the salt and half of the allspice.
With a sharp knife, make cuts in the liver and press the lardons into them.
Melt 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the butter in a pan, add the liver, cover the pan and cook over low... - 42.0778
Italian Veal Olives
1) Beat the veal escalopes between two greaseproof paper sheets very thinly.
2) In a bowl, combine the cheese, cream, salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste and basil, if used together.
3) Spread the mixture over the veal escalopes,... - 44.5756
Veal Stuffed With Kidneys
1) When purchasing the meat, ask the seller to bone the loin and hand over the bones to you.
2) From the kidneys, trim the fat and remove the outer skin. Use scissors to snip out the cores.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 350... - 44.1251
Beef And Veal Burgers
Combine all ingredients except butter and oil, mixing lightly with a fork.
Shape into 6 thick patties.
Heat butter and oil in large heavy skillet.
Add patties and cook until nicely browned and cooked all the way through, about 10 minutes aside.
Serve... - 37.5872
Veal Shin - Ossobuco
1. Finely chop the vegetables and add them to a large saucepan and fry them lightly.
2. Keep aside
3. Roll the ossobuco over the flour and fry them in oiled pan until golden in color.
4. Add fried ossobuco to a saucepan along with fried vegetables.
5. ... - 44.5459
Veal Ragout Parisienne
1. In hot butter in Dutch oven or heavy skillet, brown veal well on all sides (in several batches, if necessary).
2. Add garlic; saute 3 minutes.
3. Sprinkle flour, salt, and pepper over veal. Gradually stir in boiling water; bring to boiling, stirring.
4.... - 36.7603
1) In a heavy skillet, cook the veal pieces in shortening until browned on both sides.
2) Stir in the sliced mushrooms and onion; cook until lightly browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients except rice, blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer,... - 42.8229
Veal Scallops In Tarragon Sauce
In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and oil.
In single layer, lightly brown veal on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side, cooking in 2 batches, if necessary.
Transfer meat to platter as it browns and set aside.
In same skillet, cook onion,... - 44.4317
Veal Scallops With Ginger Wine
1) Cut fat off the scallops and trim into shapes.
2) Dust scallop lightly with the seasoned flour.
3) In a heavy-bottomed pan heat the butter and oil. Saute veal till golden brown.
4) Place into serving dish and keep them warm.
5) Pour... - 44.0772
Veal Chops Cooked In Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Season the chops and dredge them with the flour.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter over a medium high flame.
4. When the butter stops foaming, place the chops and sear them on both sides so that... - 40.5079
Braised Leeks Nicoise
Wash the leeks well and cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch rounds.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and add the leeks.
Cover and cook for exactly 9 minutes over a medium heat.
Add the remaining ingredients except the parsley and cook, uncovered, for another 6 to 8... - 41.8677
Brains In Red Sauce
Put the brains into a large skillet with the water.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the coriander, garlic, dissolved paprika and chilies.
Cover the skillet and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Three minutes before serving, break the eggs one at a time... - 33.1131
Osso Buco With Parsley And Rosemary
1) Veal shank into pieces about 1 1/2 inches thick.
2) Wash vegetables and chop finely.
3) Dredge veal pieces with seasoned flour.
4) In a large heavy pan melt butter. Place meat and vegetables and brown on all sides.
5) In the process... - 43.2752
Osso Buco With Parsley
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add pimentos and onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent. Use a slotted spoon to transfer vegetables to a bowl.
2. Flour veal shanks lightly on both sides. Add butter to the frying pan; when... - 38.0396
Traditional Osso Buco Buco
"This recipe is a traditional but simple way of cooking Osso Buco (veal shanks). The white wine is a must in this dish." - 31.9718
Osso Buco With Parsley
Heat a Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add the olive oil and veal.
Brown veal for about 5 minutes on each side, then stack on one side of the pot.
Add 1 cup of the broth.
Bring to a boil and add the zucchini, onion, celery, parsnips, and garlic.
Lower the... - 42.085
Mom's Osso Buco
1. Heat oven to 325°. Heat oil in a Dutch oven or an ovenproof casserole with a tight-fitting cover on the stovetop. Season veal shanks generously with salt and pepper and brown on all sides.
2. Add onions, carrots, celery, leek, garlic, and tomatoes. Cook... - 32.1059
Garlic Osso Buco
Sprinkle shanks with salt, roll shanks in flour, and shake off any excess flour.
In a large heavy kettle over medium heat, melt 6 tablespoons of the butter and brown shanks, a portion at a time, on all sides; remove and set aside.
When all shanks have been... - 44.3942
Coeur De Veau Braisé Aux Carottes
1 In a bowl, place the hearts and leave them under cold running water for about 2 hours to clean them throughly.
2 Dry well and trim off the fat.
3 In a heavy bottom casserole, seal the hearts with half the butter.
4 Add the... - 40.6631
Braised Beef Tongue
Soak tongue in cold water for approximately six hours.
Simmer, for two hours, in a covered kettle of salted water.
Remove tongue, plunge for a minute in cold water.
Peel off skin.
Lay sliced salt pork in bottom of baker.
Make a bed of onions, carrots and... - 40.8271
Braised Beef A La Mode
Tie meat in a compact form and lard through center with pork fat, according to directions .
Combine salt and pepper, vegetables, herbs, garlic, and red wine.
Add Cognac or not, as you please.
Marinate meat in this mixture for 6 hours or overnight, turning... - 43.9739
Braised Lamb Shank With Goat Cheese Polenta And Thyme Jus
In Bistro Cooking, join Lauren and Chef Olivier from ICI Urban Bistro to make this classic bistro dish, Braised Lamb Shank with Vermont Goat Cheese Polenta and Thyme Jus. This lamb dish is perfect for the winter months and goes perfectly paired with First... - 122.348
Wegmans Braised Meat Sauce
This yummy American recipe can be served as main dish and I am sure it will become your favorite dish. - 113.282
Braised Boned Squab In Mold Of Vegetables
Heat 6 tablespoons butter in large shallow ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
Season squab with salt and pepper and brown sides and backs in butter (breasts will brown later in oven).
Remove squab; discard butter.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Add bacon, then... - 37.9457
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Rub salt on the beef roast. Sprinkle pepper over it.
3. In a bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
4. Transfer into glass or ceramic bowl.
5. Dip the beef roast into and turn several times to coat evenly.
6.... - 43.7876
Veal Or Beef Stew With Aubergine
Soak the aubergine cubes in a bowl of heavily salted water for 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse them, then dry well.
In a heavy-bottomed pot, big enough to hold everything, heat 3-4 tablespoons olive oil and saute the aubergine cubes until brown.
Remove the... - 43.943
1. Make deep incisions along the length of the veal with a sharp knife.
2. In each piece insert a 1-inch piece of anchovy and a sliver of garlic.
3. In a large saucepan,blanch the veal by covering it with cold water and boiling it... - 48.2752
Mushroom Veal Paupiettes
Preheat oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
In the work bowl chop the mushrooms and the onions finely.
Saute them in the butter until most of the mixture has evaporated.
Place the minced meat into the work bowl and process until very fine.
Add the egg whites and... - 43.6474
Remove and discard the duck fat and cut the meat into thin strips.
Pour over half the brandy and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
Mix together the veal, pork, eggs, salt and pepper to taste, garlic and the remaining brandy.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add... - 46.1463
Seasoned Sausage Ragout
1. Combine ground veal, parsley, basil, nuts, oil, garlic, pepper, breadcrumbs and cheese in large bowl, mix until well combined. Shape into 12 sausages, 10 cm / 4 in long. Roll in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil in deep frying pan. Cook sausages a few at a time... - 32.6789
Classic Osso Buco Buco
Tie any loose veal shanks around circumference with kitchen twine.
Heat 3 tablespoons (45 mL) of the butter in large skillet over medium heat.
When foam subsides, add carrots, celery and onions; saute just until onions begin to color, 7 to 8 minutes.
Add 1... - 40.516
Line a terrine or straight-sided ovenproof dish with overlapping slices of bacon.
Allow some of slices to hang over the sides so you can fold them over the top later.
Mix the veal, pork and lamb's liver together.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the onion... - 39.0637
Calf 's Head
Sprinkle the head and tripe with salt and black pepper.
Place the garlic cloves, salt pork and carrot slices in the meaty parts of the head.
Melt 7 tablespoons [105 ml.] of the lard in a skillet and fry the ground beef or veal over medium heat,... - 44.2876
Terrine Of Chicken With Bacon And Sausage
Cut all the meat from the chicken.
Take great care when removing the breast as this needs to be cut later into neat slices.
Put the bones and giblets into a saucepan with the water, whole onion and bouquet garni.
Cover and simmer for about 30... - 43.1714
Pasta With Portobello Mushrooms And Smoked Duck Breast
In a skillet over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
Turn heat to low and cover, simmer 15 to 20 minutes until very soft.
Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, stock, wine, mushrooms, and duck.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Add basil,... - 40.6936
Line a terrine, or straight-sided ovenproof dish, with overlapping slices of bacon, reserving a few slices for the top.
Mix together the remaining ingredients, except the bay leaf.
Fill the terrine or dish with the mixture, press down firmly, and smooth the... - 37.7857
Double Rice And Meat Casserole
Saute mushrooms, onion, and meat cubes in butter until meat is well browned; turn mixture into a 3-quart casserole.
Wash wild rice well and add to meat mixture along with white rice.
Add the soy sauce, celery, mushroom soup, and water; mix well.
Cover and... - 37.6008
Colorado Lamb With Serrano Blackberry Sauce
Procedure for sauce: Saute the onion, carrot, chile pepper, and 1 1/2i teaspoons of the herbs in the oil until dark brown in color.
Add the tomato paste and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
Deglaze the pan with red wine and reduce until thick.
Add the... - 42.6
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing Shaker Style
1 Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak.
2 Or with a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to within about 1... - 44.3258
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. Wash letuuces thoroughly. Trim their base without detaching the outer leaves.
3. Cut the large leaves lengthwise into two halves.
4. In boiling salted water, blanch lettuces.
5. Drain and pat... - 37.6041
Vindaloo Of Eggs
1) Skin and chop onions finely.
2) Hard boil the eggs for about 8 minutes, put them in cold water.
3) Take out shells and keep aside to cool. Halve lengthwise.
4) In a heavy pan melt butter and sauté curry and chili powders over low... - 45.9729
Daube D Agneau Provencale
1. Preheat the oven at 160°C/325°F/gas 3.
2. Cut lamb into 1 1/2 in/4 cm cubes. Discard fat and sinew.
3. In a flameproof casserole, heat oil to brown the lamb chunks on all sides. Cook them in two batches, if neede.
4. Remove the... - 43.0484
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
1.Chop the meat and bones in pieces.
2.Take a large pot, put carrots, onions, and celery in it along with bones, salt and bouquet garni.
3.Let the ingredients boil.
4.Once done, remove the fat layer on the top.
5.Let the ingredients... - 39.6396
Roberto's Osso Buco
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Rinse the shanks, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
Place some flour in large zip-top bag.
Add the shanks to the bag, one at a time, and shake to coat with flour.
Shake off excess flour as you remove the shanks from the... - 45.1482
Osso Buco Seasoned With Gremolata
1. Arrange a shallow, heavy flameproof casserole or case iron enamelled pan with a tight cover which can hold the veal pieces which are closely packed in 1 layer.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a casserole melt butter over medium... - 50.6707
Ossobuco Alla Milanese
Ossobuco is one of the best known Italian dishes. Ossobuco refers to veal shank, a succulent piece of meat surrounding a wide marrow-filled bone. The shank is cross cut and then braised in a rich tomato ragout for hours until the meat is falling off the... - 35.9541
Braised Veal Chop Recipes By Category