- » Braised Turkey Breast Vegetable
Braised Turkey Breast Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised turkey breast vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised turkey breast vegetable recipes.
Braised Turkey Breast
Coat turkey breast with flour.
Heat oil in 5-quart Dutch oven until hot.
Cook turkey over medium heat until light brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add onion, carrot, celery, 1 clove garlic, the bay leaf, water, wine, bouillon, marjoram, salt and... - 44.5363
Soy And Ginger Braised Turkey Breast
1. Rinse the turkey breast and pat it dry with paper towels. Combine the soy sauce, water, sherry, ginger, star anise, and green onion in a large saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the turkey breast, skin side up. Using a baster or large spoon,... - 34.9362
Braised Turkey Breast In Apple Juice
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take the turkey breast and rub with oil. Sprinkle sage, salt, pepper and paprika.
3) Take a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan and lightly grease it with oil.
4) Place garlic and onion in it. Place the turkey... - 46.9432
Braised Turkey Breast
Rub turkey breast with oil; sprinkle with salt, sage, paprika, and pepper.
Place onion and garlic in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan; place turkey breast on onion Bake at 450Â° for 30 minutes; remove from oven.
Pour apple juice over turkey;... - 31.0449
Braised Turkey With Vegetables
1.Bone and remove skin of turkey breast.
2.Cut into 2 cm (1 inch) pieces.
3.In a shallow casseriole, put in the vegetables and toss.
4.Place turkey pieces on top.
5.Combine all liquid ingredients.
6.Pour over turkey and the vegetables.
7.Cook at 10%... - 43.0772
Breast Of Turkey In Marsala
A delicious Italian way of cooking turkey or chicken breast.
Cut the turkey into convenient size pieces for serving and flatten with a knife.
Rub over with the cut lemon, then coat with seasoned flour.
Melt the butter in a large frying pan and, over gentle... - 40.2234
Stuff the body and breast of the turkey with a desired dressing and truss.
Spread thin slices of salt pork over breast and legs and cover turkey with a sheet of heavy oiled paper, fastening paper on by passing string around body.
In a large double roasting... - 37.6111
1. Cut the leg and wing of turkey, leaving the breast with bone on.
2. Soak turkey in brine for about 8 hours.
3. Remove turkey from brine and pat it dry.
4. In a large roasting pan, add onion, celery, parsnip, carrot, mushroom, and garlic. Mix... - 0
Turkey With Carrots And Peas
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes Turkey Braised with Carrots and Peas with Dietz and Watson ingredients. - 114.502
Prepare turkey as for roasting and place pieces of salt pork over breast and legs.
In a covered roaster spread the vegetables and remaining salt pork and place turkey breast up in the mixture.
Cover tightly and cook in moderate oven (350 F.) until tender,... - 32.2697
1. In large heavy pan, cook ground turkey or -5 minutes, until no longer pink.
2. Add onion and saute for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
3. Add chili, celery, green pepper, corn, tomato sauce, honey and seasonings to turkey.
4. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes,... - 32.6449
Turkey In Red Sesame Sauce
1. Tie turkey breast crosswise and lengthwise at 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) intervals with kitchen string, folding thin ends under to make compact loaf.
2. Combine stock, celery, onion halves, bay leaf and peppercorns in 6-quart (6-L) Dutch oven; heat to boiling. Add... - 40.5281
Roasted Turkey With Low Fat Yoghurt And Dill Dressing
Looking for healthy lunch ideas for your family get together? Look no further the chef here provides step by step recipe instructions for classic roast turkey with low fat yoghurt and dill dressing. Very simple to prepare and is sure to impress those diet... - 118.292
Cajun Chicken Stock
Whether you are preparing gumbos, stews, sauces, soups, or dressings at home, you need glassful of chicken stock to amp up its flavor and taste. Beryl Stokes shares with us her recipe on how to make Cajun styled chicken stock at home that can be frozen and... - 103.016