Top Round Roast
- » Braised Top Round Roast
Braised Top Round Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised top round roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised top round roast recipes.
Braised Beef Round
In a small bowl, stir together the parsley, oregano, garlic, basil and thyme; set aside.
Using the tip of a small, sharp knife, make 1/2 deep incisions about 2" apart in the beef.
Fill each incision with some of the parsley mixture.
Place the beef on the rack... - 45.662
Braised Beef Round With Potatoes And Carrots
1. Separate the lean and fat from the meat, see to it that all visible fat is trimmed off. Next, rinse the meat, and pat dry. Spread the garlic and pepper over both sides of the meat.
2. Coat a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking... - 38.2339
Beef Round Braised, With Tomato And Herbs
Sprinkle beef on all sides with pepper.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrot, garlic, and herb seasoning.
In a small... - 45.3371
Sliced Cranberry Pot Roast
Trim fat from beef; cut into 4 equal portions.
In margarine, saute the meat until brown over low heat.
Blend the flour into margarine in pan.
Add cranberry sauce, water, sugar and salt.
Cover; simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Then turn meat and add... - 35.7706
Saucy Slow - Cooked Chuck Roast
Learn to perfectly prepare a slow cooked chuck roast by watching the video and carefully following steps and tips given by the chef. It is a dish that is definitely going to please all chuck roast lovers as the end result is juicy and flavorful. - 118.751
Braised Beef Milanese
Braised Beef Milanese is a nice recipe for anyone who wants to try out anything different with beef. I made this Braised Beef Milanese recipe last night and thought it was excellent. Give it a try! - 42.9663
Braised Beef With Carrots And Prunes
1. Trim any visible fat from the meat. Rinse the meat, and pat it dry with paper towels. Sprinkle both sides with pepper.
2. Coat a large cast-iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat over medium-high heat. Place the meat in the... - 37.5463
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Rub salt on the beef roast. Sprinkle pepper over it.
3. In a bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
4. Transfer into glass or ceramic bowl.
5. Dip the beef roast into and turn several times to coat evenly.
6.... - 43.7876
1) Soak the rice in water for 1-2 hrs, drain well, reserve the water, and prepare the steamed rice as usual, to serve with the daikon later.
2) In a saucepan, alllow the reserved water to boil alongwith the daikon until tender.
3)... - 38.7493
Sprinkle meat with salt and black pepper.
Place in earthenware casserole.
Add vinegar, wine, water to cover, bay leaves, cloves, onion and parsley.
Set in refrigerator for 48 hours.
Turn now and then.
Remove meat from marinade.
Strain... - 42.7463
Gua Bao - Taiwanese Pork Belly Sliders
Gua Bao are a popular Taiwanese street food. Slider-sized handfuls of slowly braised pork belly, stuffed into steamed buns with red sugar, crushed peanuts and cilantro. These are flavorful and delicious little sandwiches that are sure to bring happiness... - 0
Spaghetti With Superb Meat Sauce
1) Sprinkle the beef roast with salt, then dredge thoroughly with flour.
2) In a Dutch oven, gently brown the roast in olive oil on all sides.
3) Pour in hot water, cover and cook over a low heat for 3 hours, or until the meat falls apart.
4) Tear the... - 44.223
Beef In Burgundy Sauce
1. Cut the beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet. Working in batches, brown the meat in the skillet; do not overcrowd the pan or the meat will steam rather than brown. The browner the meat, the darker the gravy. Transfer the... - 45.858
Beef And Chestnut Pie
Trim the meat and cut into 25cm (1 in) cubes.
Fry in butter and oil until well browned.
Transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onions until lightly browned and add to the casserole.
Stir the flour into the pan, cook for 1 minute, gradually add stock and... - 43.9152