- » Braised Tomato Pepper
Braised Tomato Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised tomato pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised tomato pepper recipes.
Pan Braised Peppers With Tomato
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onions for about 5 minutes until golden.
Add the peppers and cook gently for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the tomatoes.
Crush the coriander seeds and peppercorns.
Use a pestle and mortar if you have one, otherwise... - 35.1433
Stuffed Peppers In Tomato Sauce
Halve the peppers lengthwise and remove the white membrane and seeds.
Wash and drain.
Soak the roll in cold water.
Peel and chop the garlic.
Dice the feta and the peeled onions.
Press the tomatoes with their juice through a sieve.
In a bowl mix the ground... - 43.3577
Braised Meatballs With Peppers And Tomatoes
1 Preheat the oven to 375 °F ( Gas mark 5/190°C).
2 For the meatballs: cut the crusts of the bread.
3 Mash it to crumbs using a fork.
4 In a large mixing bowl, combine the crumbs with the rest of the meatball ingredients... - 44.8823
Lamb Brains Fried With Tomatoes And Peppers
Pound the garlic and caraway seeds together.
In a skillet, heat the oil and add the tomatoes, harissa, paprika and pounded garlic mixture.
Add the water and simmer for a few minutes.
Season with salt to taste.
Add the peppers and brains.
Bring the mixture to... - 39.8184
Pork Chops With Tomato And Green Pepper Sauce
1. Trim off excess fat from chops.
2. Dredge them on both sides with seasoned flour.
3. Peel and slice the onions thinly.
4. Deseed green pepper and cut into thin strips.
5. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4).
6. In a... - 46.3907
1. Wash peppers with water.
2. Cut them in half and remove seeds.
3. In a saucepan, mix pepper halves with rest of the ingredients.
4. Cover the pan and simmer for about 10 or 15 minutes until peppers are tender.
5. Serve... - 40.2615
Braised Eggplant Zucchini And Tomatoes
Braised eggplant zucchini and tomatoes is a wine cooked vegetables recipe. Prepared with added tomatoes, herbed and spiced with garlic and pepper, the braised vegetables are baked in the oven to finish. Lovely and delicious, it makes a great side for meals. - 45.7802
Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Spinach
Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Spinach are Holland peppers cut in half and filled with sausage, spinach and asiago cheese and baked in a tomato and white wine sauce.For a vegetarian version, omit the sausage and saute a medley of vegetables ie:... - 113.543
Braised Marrow With Tomato
Marrow is a delicious vegetable on its own and i like to keep it simple while cooking. Try out this Braised Marrow With Tomato. Simply flavored with pepper and brown sugar, this makes a great side dish. Try it out and I am certain that you too will start to... - 40.2061
Braised Fresh Tomatoes
In a skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Add onions and scallions.
Saute over medium high heat until transparent.
Add tomatoes, garlic, bay leaves, salt, thyme and pepper; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Discard bay... - 38.2428
Braised Chicken With Pepper Sauce And Cheese Polenta
Prepare Cheese Polenta, and spread iin bottom of a 9-inch square baking ipan coated with cooking spray.
Press plastic wrap over surface of polenta, and chill 2 hours or until firm.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
Coat a large... - 40.863
Braised Eggplant With Bacon And Tomatoes
From the day I had a taste of this Braised Eggplant With Bacon And Tomatoes I have been wanting to make it. But unfortunately this Braised Eggplant With Bacon And Tomatoes recipe had slipped my mind and I could make it only the last day. The taste is just the... - 29.2733
Leeks Braised With Tomatoes
Cut the leeks into pieces about 2 inches long.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole which has a lid.
Add the prepared leeks and cook over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, turning the leeks from time to time.
Add the tomatoes and seasoning.
Cover with the lid... - 23.9421
Herbed Chicken With Green Peppers
1. Wash the chicken quarters; pat dry. Shake with flour, salt and pepper in a paper bag to coat well.
2. Brown pieces, a few at a time, in olive oil or salad oil in a large frying pan; remove all from pan.
3. Stir onion and garlic into drippings in pan and... - 32.062
Braised Brisket Of Beef With Cucumber And Tomatoes
Brown the pieces of meat with the sliced onions in a little fat or dripping, then cover the pan, adding a very little water from time to time.
After braising the meat like this for 1 hour, add the tomatoes, skinned and cut up, salt, pepper, a teaspoonful of... - 26.0181
Tomato Braised Brisket
1. Place rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 325°F. Season brisket on both sides with salt and pepper. Over medium heat, heat a 4-quart heavy saucepot. Add brisket and cook until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes, turning once.
2. Add soup... - 27.0061
Italian Beef Braised In Red Wine
Rub the beef all over with the cut sides of the garlic, then discard the garlic.
Rub the beef with salt and pepper.
Melt all but 1 tablespoon of the butter with the oil in a flameproof casserole.
Add the beef and brown it on all sides.
Remove the beef from... - 44.6799
Fennel Braised With Tomatoes And Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spoon the olive oil into a nonreactive medium saucepan and place over moderate heat. Separate the onion slices into rings and add. Saute 3 to 5 minutes to soften, adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of water if dry. Add the garlic and cook... - 24.861
Braised Yellow Squash Corn And Tomatoes
braised yellow squash corn and tomatoes is a mixed vegetables recipe. Cooked with margerine, the vegetables are herbed with oregano and basil with garlic for flavor. Served fresh, it is a nutritious and delicious side. - 38.6112
Braised Pork With White Beans Kale And Winter Tomatoes
1) In a bowl, soak the beans in water overnight; drain.
2) In a pot, cook the beans in salted water for about 1 hour until tender.
3) Drain and reserve the juice from stewed tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes and keep aside.
4)... - 46.2946
Balsamic Braised Chicken With Tomato
Heart-warming, no fuss and all flavor, this is the go-to recipe when you are looking for a healthy chicken meal. It’s easy to prepare, so so tasty and really satisfying. Everyone I've given this recipe to or cooked it for raves over it! - 117.68
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes is a surprisingly easy-to-make dish. This was not my thought previously, but when I came across this recipe of Braised Fennel And Tomatoes I give it a try and get astonishing results. My family is surprised to see me as an expert... - 44.4889
Braised Eggplant And Tomato With Sage
1) Remove the stem ends from the eggplants. Cut into half along the length.
2) Sprinkle the eggplants with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
3) Gently squeeze excess liquid from the eggplants and blot dry with paper... - 41.2714
Braised Onions With Tomatoes
In 1-cup measure combine hot water, bouillon, wine and seasonings.
Place onion rings in 2-qt casserole.
Pour bouillon mixture over onions.
Toss to coat; cover.
Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until onions are tender, stirring after half the cooking... - 37.6932
Braised Tomatoes With Chilies In Garlic Sauce
1) Wash tomatoes thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut into two halves and remove the seeds.If tomatoes are plum then quarter them lengthwise and if round tomatoes ar being used then chop into 1 inch wedges.
2) Peel of the garlic cloves... - 43.9815
Braised Rump Steak With Wine And Tomatoes
Dry the meat with kitchen paper, and rub each side with the cut clove of garlic.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole and quickly brown the steak on each side.
Remove and season.
Fry the sliced onion and carrots in the same oil until beginning to colour;... - 44.9329
Grouper Braised In Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 425 Â°F (220 Â°C).
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Stir once during cooking.
Add tomatoes and season well. Cover and continue cooking 5 minutes.
Spread mustard over grouper steaks. Place fish... - 31.2733
Braised Chicken And Tomato
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Cut chicken into 8 pieces and remove skin. Dredge pieces in flour.
Heat butter in ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add chicken pieces and sear on all sides for 8 to 10 minutes.
Add shallots, garlic, mushrooms and... - 32.5768
Braised Celery With Tomatoes
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch celery 1 minute or so.
In a small saucepan, melt butter Cook celery, garlic and fennel seeds 1 minute or so.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 10... - 34.6388
Grilled Porterhouse Steaks With Braised Endive And Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and get the grill ready.
2) Slice the endives in half and discard the core.
3) Slightly grease a shallow baking dish with butter.
4) Place the sliced endives in the baking dish in a single layer and... - 44.6064
Chicken Braised With Fresh Tomatoes
1) In a deep 6-quart flameproof casserole, saute the chicken in the oil over a medium-high heat for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Remove the chicken and keep aside.
2) In the same casserole, cover and saute the onion, over a low heat for 3... - 44.2175
Braised Green Beans With Tomatoes And Garlic
1. In a large, deep skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the sliced onion and cook over moderate heat until translucent and softened, about 8 minutes. Add the minced garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add... - 25.0055
Salmon With Tomato Braised Chickpeas And Herbed Yogurt
1. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with the cilantro, mint and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Cover the herbed yogurt and refrigerate.
2. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the sage leaves and sliced garlic and cook... - 32.8764
Braised Chicken With Tomatoes And Cheese
The braised chicken with tomatoes and peas is a simple and healthy preparation of chicken with fresh vegetables and spices. Flavored with oregano, garlic and cinnamon, the braised chicken with tomatoes and peas also has orzo pasta in it along with mizithra... - 47.6685
Beef Round Braised, With Tomato And Herbs
Sprinkle beef on all sides with pepper.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrot, garlic, and herb seasoning.
In a small... - 45.3371
Braised Liver In Currytomato Sauce
1) In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon butter. Cook onion and pepper until lightly browned.
2) Drain out onion and pepper.
3) With a knife, remove membrane and large tubes from liver.
4) Mix 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and flour. Dredge liver in... - 44.4403
1) Beat the steak with a hammer or edge of a heavy saucer.
2) In a skillet, saute the steak in shortening, until browned and drain off the excess fat.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water and lemon juice.
4) Cover and cook over a low heat... - 37.8141
Lamb With Peppers
1) Debone the lamb and cut into 1 inch cubes.
2) In a pan, heat the oil and brown the meat from all sides evenly.
3) Place the browned meat in a casserole. ... - 46.4829
Shrimp With Sweet Italian Peppers
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash thoroughly under cold running water, drain, and then pat as dry as you can.
Place the shrimp in a bowl.
Sprinkle them with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the turmeric.
Mix well with your hands, rubbing the salt and turmeric into... - 45.6153
Peppered Polio Cacciatore
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used in cooking.
2) In a large pan, heat the oil and butter.
3) Fry the... - 45.3239
Aunt Catherine's Pepper, Onion, And Potato Omelette
Heat the oil in a large skillet, and slowly fry the onion, green peppers, and potato until the potato is browned and the other vegetables are tender.
Stir in the sausage or ham when the potato is almost ready.
Beat the eggs with a fork, adding 2 tablespoons... - 37.0781
Italian Sausage & Pepper Sandwiches
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook sausages until well browned; remove from pan and set aside.
Add oil, onion, garlic, and peppers to drippings; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft (about 15 minutes).
Stir in tomatoes (break up... - 41.2086
1 ln a 5 quart Dutch oven or 12-inch nonstickskillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, stock, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Place the fennel in the Dutch oven and... - 35.9296
Indian Stewed Tomatoes
Heat butter in a large skillet and add the first six flavor ingredients.
Stir-fry on low heat until onions are limp and golden.
Add tomatoes and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Cover the pan and braise 3 or 4 minutes.
Uncover and add coconut and salt to taste.
Discard... - 35.6449
Boeuf Braise Flamande (flemish Style Braised Beef)
Bermuda or Large Onion, sliced in rounds Salt and Pepper In deep flame proof casserole heat the oil and brown the meat thoroughly on all sides.
Take out, add the vegetables, turn down the heat, cover and cook gently for 5-7 minutes or until the oil is... - 44.2445
Braised Rump Of Beef
Salt and fry meat in lard, evenly on all sides, then take out of the fat and put aside.
Melt sugar in fat, until it is brown, then add the sliced vegetables, onions, whole clove of garlic, and continue to braise slowly.
After a short time add the flour,... - 42.6667
Braised Short Ribs Of Beef
Sprinkle pepper over short ribs.
Heat olive oil in a dutch oven or casserole.
Sear ribs, 3 or 4 at a time, browning well on all sides.
As they are browned, drain them on paper towels.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Return half of the ribs to the... - 43.7786
Pork With Green Chilies
1. Heat lard in 5- to 6-quart (5-to 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add about 1/3 of pork in single layer. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes; remove to plate. Repeat until all pork has been browned.
2. Remove... - 35.7065
Cut each tomato in half horizontally and place in a lightly oiled skillet.
Combine the breadcrumbs, parsley, chives, oregano and garlic.
Place a little of the mixture on top of each tomato, pressing it down lightly.
Season each tomato half with salt and... - 33.9796
Spiced Turnips With Spinach And Tomatoes
1. Plunge the tomatoes into a bowl of boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in a bowl of cold water. Peel away the tomato skins and chop roughly. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or saute pan and fry the onion slices for about 5 minutes until... - 35.7388
Fresh Tomato Sauce
Blanch tomatoes in boiling water until skins split, about 1 minute.
Transfer to colander and run under cold water until cool to the touch.
Peel and seed.
Pass pulp through fine strainer into mixing bowl.
(If tomatoes are watery or not as flavorful as they... - 30.8269
Shrimp Saganaki With Tomato And Feta
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the onion along with a pinch of salt. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes, or until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and saute for another... - 38.0159
Pigeons In Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a flameproof casserole dish, saute the garlic and pigeons in bacon fat over a low heat, until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
4) Cover and cook... - 45.3323
Turkey And Shrimp Kabobs With Tomatoes
1. Cut the turkey into one inch cubes
2. Place the turkey in a bowl, with the shrimp and the lemon juice and cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
3. In a large frying pan, place the parsley, garlic, peppers, shallots, oil, pepper flakes,... - 43.3252
Turkey Scallops With Tomato Sauce And Spinach
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with olive-oil cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the spinach, working in batches if necessary, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until the spinach is just wilted.
Remove to a large platter.
Wipe the skillet with a... - 45.5715
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1. In a small dish, soak bread slices in milk for 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. Place a pan on low heat, add onion, sprinkle salt, pepper, and cook for 10 minutes or until nice and soft.
3. Drop balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in the pan.... - 110.119
Penne With Simple Tomato, Basil, And Garlic Sauce
Over medium-high heat, warm about 1/3 cup of the juice from the peeled tomatoes in a saucepan.
Add the onion and saute until soft, about 7 minutes.
Then add the garlic and saute another 3 minutes.
(If the tomato juice is bubbling too much, turn the heat down... - 36.0644
Quick Tomato Mushroom Sauce
In a wide, deep frying pan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, drain on paper towels, then crumble.
Pour off and discard all but 3 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add mushrooms and garlic to pan and cook, stirring,... - 39.6299
Chicken Breasts With Sun Dried Tomato Crème
In a large skillet, heat butter and saute chicken breasts over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes each side, until brown on both sides.
Remove chicken and keep warm.
In same pan, add shallots and garlic.
Saute 2 minutes.
Add wine and lemon zest and let simmer... - 40.8639
Taro With Pork & Tomato
Peel taro and cut into quarters, then cut into slices 1/2 cm (1/4 in) thick.
Cut pork into cubes about 2 cm (1 in) cubes.
Heat the oil and saute the pork till brown.
Remove from pan.
Now saute the onion till clear and add chopped green capsicum, celery and... - 42.1066
Tomato Sauced Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops; cook trimmings in skillet till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Discard trimmings and brown the chops on both sides in hot fat.
Remove chops; cook onion and celery in same skillet till tender but not... - 42.0204
Skillet Steak With Tomatoes And Cheese
In large electric skillet, heat oil and brown steak on both sides over medium-high heat; remove from skillet.
Reduce heat to medium and cook onion and garlic until softened.
Stir in tomatoes, breaking them up with spoon.
Stir in parsley, sugar, salt, oregano,... - 44.3287
Cauliflower With Onion And Tomato
Put chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in blender with 4 tablespoons of water and blend to a paste.
Break off cauliflower into small flowerets, not longer than 1 to 1 1/2 inches, and not wider at the head than 1/2 to 1 inch.
Wash in colander and leave to... - 45.8082
Chicken & Onion Braise
1. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon salad oil in large frying pan about 5 minutes; remove and save for Step 3.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; brown in same frying pan with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and garlic.
3. Return onion to pan; add remaining... - 30.3586
Braised Turkey Legs
– In a large skillet, heat oil, and cook turkey legs on both sides until golden.
– Degrease skillet, then season with salt and pepper.
– Add onion, bay leaf, and marjoram, and set aside.
– In a bowl, dilute tomato paste in water and pour into... - 34.8276
Spaghetti With Red Hot Sauce
Melt margarine in 10-inch skillet; add onion, garlic and frankfurters.
Cook over medium heat until frankfurters are browned.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley, salt, oregano and red pepper; cook, uncovered, over medium heat 20 minutes.
Cover... - 36.9089
Basque Chicken With Sweet Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large, deep ovenproof skillet, heat the oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the skillet, skin side down. Cook over moderately high heat until richly browned, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken... - 29.0253
Braised Beef Neapolitan
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (Gas Mark 4).
2) In a bowl mix all the ingredients except steak.
3) Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
4) Broil for about 5 minutes on both sides.
5) Transfer the steaks to a casserole and pour over the... - 43.2388
Braised Rabbit With Vegetables
This Braised Rabbit With Vegetables is awesome. This Braised Rabbit With Vegetables is a good one to try if you have the following ingredients to use up. Serves lots. - 30.3516
Braised Beef With Vegetables
Cut peppers in half.
Remove seeds; slice into thin strips.
Peel tomatoes; cut into eighths.
Clean zucchini; cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Heat oil in large frypan or Dutch over.
Add all vegetables; cook about 10 minutes, stirring... - 43.8789
Lightly sprinkle the meat with flour, salt and pepper.
Brown on all sides in the fat melted in a frying pan.
Arrange in the kettle or casserole.
Add enough boiling water to cover well the bottom of the kettle, cover closely and cook slowly 2 hrs.
Then add... - 35.5414
One Pot Italian Sausages Braised With Potatoes
1. With a fork, prick sausages all over and place in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp (25 mL) water and cook, turning often and adding more water as needed (to prevent sausages from sticking), for 12 minutes or until browned and no longer pink... - 30.2049
1. Using a sharp stainless steel knife, cut 1 inch from top of each artichoke. Rub with cut side of lemon.
2. In a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole with a tight-fitting cover, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add pancetta and onion and cook 3 to 4... - 31.5067
Rub the oxtail pieces with salt and pepper and the spice.
Sprinkle with the brandy and leave for 20 minutes.
Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole.
Add the oxtail pieces and brown on all sides.
Remove the oxtail pieces from the pot.
Add the onions and... - 43.2983
Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Dust with flour; shake off excess. In a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add lamb shanks and cook, turning several... - 32.303
Braised Beef Milanese
Braised Beef Milanese is a nice recipe for anyone who wants to try out anything different with beef. I made this Braised Beef Milanese recipe last night and thought it was excellent. Give it a try! - 42.9663
Braised Beef Shortribs
Ricardo Pina's recipe for Braised beef short ribs using Keith Lorren's Beef Stew & Oxtail Seasoning. - 0
Braised Beef Neapolitan
Divide the meat into four steaks and cut off any excess fat.
Season well with the salt and pepper.
Grill for 5 minutes on each side, or until the meat is lightly browned.
Transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Mix together the tomatoes, onions, garlic, herbs and... - 35.0811
Wash and dice the beef roughly (preferably shin of beef).
Fry the finely chopped onions golden yellow in hot lard, sprinkle with paprika and add meat.
Stir and add half of the wine and a little water; season with salt, a pinch of marjoram and some... - 41.3814
Mexicali Salsa goes well with tortilla chips and the recipe wont eat up much of your time to brew. What makes this one of my favorites is its royale mexican flavor. The dish can be made spicy or tangy as per your choice. - 43.6864
Pigeon Eggs In Tomatoes
Try out your bowl of rice with these utterly delicious Pigeon Eggs in Tomatoes ! Tell me if you've enjoyed these baked eggs in tangy tomato gravy ! Your suggestions for these Pigeon Eggs In Tomatoes is welcome ! - 42.4389
1. Dust fillets lightly with flour and in a heavy skillet in hot oil brown fish on both sides.
2. In a cup or a bowl combine sugar, ginger and garlic with soy sauce, sherry and enough water to make 1 cup, pour over fish, cover and braise for 10... - 41.4486
Braised Pork Chops
Combine seasonings; press into both sides of chops and brown in hot butter.
Add tomato juice or wine and parsley.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes or until tender. - 29.2013
Green Beans And Braised Lamb
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Wash, trim beans and, if necessary, remove strings.
3) Cut into 2 inch lengths.
4) Over the bottom of large ovenproof dish, spread the beans.
5) Trim lamb, removing excess fat.
6) Peel onions and cut into wedges.
7)... - 41.7844
Hungarian Braised Chicken
Clean chicken, wash thoroughly, cut it into pieces and salt it.
Heat fat in frying pan, fry the pieces in it rapidly, until they turn brown.
Then pour fat into another pan, cover the chicken and set it aside.
Put the bacon, cut into small cubes, into the fat,... - 40.4823
Braised Potatoes is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Braised Potatoes; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 31.6293
Braised Chick Peas
Braised Chick Peas is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 34.0317
Braised Duck's Liver
Cut the duck's livers into equal slices.
Fry finely chopped onions in hot lard till pale golden, add cored and sliced green paprika, fry it a little longer.
Then add the sliced duck's liver, salt, pepper, and fry over brisk heat.
Do not stir it, just shake... - 33.1041
Braised Lamb Shanks
Brown lamb shanks in hot fat or oil in a frying pan (with lid) over a moderately high heat.
Pour off all but a little of the fat and reduce heat.
Add onion, garlic if used, carrot and celery and cook until onion is soft.
Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar,... - 38.9494
Brown pieces of oxtail in fat.
Add onion, carrot and celery and cook until brown.
Sprinkle with browned flour.
Add hot water, tomatoes, bay leaves, cloves, salt and pepper.
Place in casserole and cook in moderate oven (350Â° F.) unrii very tender. - 32.9003
Braised String Beans
Braised String Beans is one of the best recipes you can think of. Prepare the Braised String Beans easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 36.0491
Boeuf Braise Flamande
In deep flame-proof casserole heat the oil and brown the meat thoroughly on all sides.
Take out, add the vegetables, turn down the heat, cover and cook gently for 5-7 minutes or until the oil is absorbed.
Replace the meat, add the ale, stock, Bouquet Garni,... - 39.31
Braised Rabbit With Pappardelle
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Season the rabbit with salt and pepper.
3) In a Dutch Oven, heat olive oil over medium high flame. Add in the rabbit and saute till brown on all sides.
4) Add in onions, carrots, celeriac, garlic,... - 44.3342
Garlic Flavored Braised Beef
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole over high heat. Add meat and sear on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions and garlic; continue cooking 8 minutes to sear onions. Stir once or twice during cooking.
Add... - 33.4157
Lamb Chops Braised In Red Wine
These Lamb Chops Braised in Red Wine make incredible starters ! Pour some savory sauces over these Lamb Chops Braised in Red Wine and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 43.9573
Braised Chicken Legs With Rotini
These Braised Chicken Legs With Rotini taste incredible ! Try this spiced and herbed chicken with pasta. Your suggestions for these Braised Chicken Legs With Rotini are welcome. - 35.8272
1. Preheat the oven at 225 degree.
2. Chop the onions, carrots and celery and keep it in separate bowls.
3. Season the chuck meat with salt and pepper, once done sear the meat on both the side in a pot along with some oil.
4. Once both... - 0