- » Braised Tofu
Braised Tofu Recipes
Braised Tofu is a Chinese culinary staple food, in which tofu (bean curd which is prepared from soybean’s milk) is prepared by braising method, where braising refers to moist and dryheat cooking methodology, in ... More »
Braised Five Spice Tofu
Combine first 12 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add tofu, and cook 6 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
Add tomato juice mixture, green onions, and remaining... - 35.1477
Tofu And Onions Braised In Asian Barbecue Sauce With Noodles
This braised tofu and onion recipe with barbecue sauce and noodles makes a simple and filling meal. Prepared with chinese egg noodles or spaghetti, the noodles are cooked and served with braised tofu and tossed in barbecue sauce prepared with a mix of oyster... - 47.3208
Morgan here makes one helluva killer tofu. This is a delicious vegetarian dish that your friends and family would enjoy. This dish is heavenly aromatic! Watch and learn how to make this excellent dish from this video. Enjoy! - 100.932
'no-chicken' Fried Tofu
Milwaukee's own Outpost Natural Foods and Simple Soyman Tofu join forces to make the BEST no-chicken fried chicken tofu. Great source of protein, B12 vitamins and deliciousness. - 81.7462
Sichuan Braised Bean Curd
Preparation Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, black beans, and green onions; cook, stirring, until... - 36.7831
1) Rinse and soak the hijiki in water for about 10 min.
2) In a skillet, saute the well drained hijiki in oil for 3 min over medium heat.
3) Stir in the sliced, deep fried tofu alongwith the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 10... - 37.5539
Ma Po Tofu Bean Curd Sichuan Style
1. To prepare the bean-curd cut it into 1/2" (1cm) square cubes.
2. In a pan of boiling water blanch for 2-3 minutes to harden.
3. Remove and drain.
4. In a preheated wok, heat the oil and stir-fry the beef for about 1 minute until the... - 42.6221
Braised Tofu Recipes By Category