- » Braised Spinach
Braised Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised spinach recipes.
Remove hard stems from the spinach and chop leaves into large pieces.
Heat oil and fry garlic, ginger, add the spinach and saute for 3 minutes.
Add soya sauce and pepper.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
Add spring onions, egg, salt.
Stir... - 38.7614
1) If fresh spinach is used, wash and drain properly.
2) If frozen spinach is used, drain it well.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© together spinach and salt for 2 minutes.
4) Add the soy sauce and cook for 1 minute... - 34.8491
Spinach With Olives, Raisins, And Pine Nuts
Steam the spinach in just the water that clings to the leaves after washing, adding the mashed garlic to the pan.
Stir often; add more water if needed.
Drain the spinach and remove the garlic.
Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
(You can omit salt... - 33.2736
braised spinach is a broth cooked spinach recipe. Prepared with yellow onions to taste, it is spiced with red pepper flakes. A dash of vinegar to this gives a slight twist in flavor. - 29.0367
Soy Braised Spinach
If fresh spinach is used, wash and drain thoroughly.
If frozen spinach is used, drain well.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the spinach and salt 2 minutes.
Add the soy sauce and cook for 1 minute longer. - 26.6255
You May Also Like!
Raw Baby Spinach With Miso Dressing
Nothing can beat the freshness of tender and crisp baby spinach. A simple flavorful dressing here can transform this into a great tasting dish. Watch this interesting video and make your own delightful baby spinach recipe within no time. Surely it is... - 108.275
Braised Pork And Spinach
I had heard a lot about Braised Pork And Spinach but however was skeptical of how they would taste . My guests and even my kids loved this Braised Pork And Spinach I made. You'll be making this again! - 28.9545
Cream Of Spinach Soup
1. Take an enameled saucepan or a heavy stainless steel and soften the butter in it. Sauté the scallions for 5 minutes at moderate heat.
2. Blend in the spinach, and cook for about 3 minutes by stirring the dish at occasional intervals.
3. Cook the... - 44.0953
Heat bacon drippings in large heavy saucepan.
Add garlic and cook gently, stir for 1 minute.
Add washed spinach (with water from washing clinging to leaves), salt and pepper.
Cover tightly and cook over moderate heat until spinach is tender, about 5... - 38.4238
Braised Marinated Five Flower Pork With Spinach
I thought spinach went well with this pork dish-Braised Marinated Five Flower Pork With Spinach. My Chinese pork recipe book is almost complete with this Braised Marinated Five Flower Pork With Spinach dish. You will love this! - 37.627
Veal Kidney Braised In Spinach And Lettuce Leaves
Season the veal kidney with salt and pepper and wrap it in the spinach and lettuce leaves.
Heat the olive oil in an enameled cast-iron casserole, and in it cook the carrot, leek, and onion until they soften and give off some of their liquid.
Add the wrapped... - 43.5588
Braised Artichokes With Spinach
1) In a large bowl, combine water and lemon juice to soak the artichokes for 30 minutes.
2) Use a small sharp knife to trim the artichokes, by cutting off the stems and then peeling off all the dark outer leaves.
3) Cut off the leaves about 2... - 42.9457
Braised Fresh Spinach And Mushrooms
1) In a large bowl, clean spinach several times under cold water and remove any discard stems and wilted leaves.
2) Peel the onions and chop them.
3) Wash and pat dry the mushrooms over paper towel. Chop them finely.
4) In a casserole,... - 37.9191
Braised Rabbit With Spinach
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving the liquid; make up to 150 ml (1/4 pint). Discard the stalks and slice the caps; set aside.
2. Beat the egg white until frothy, then beat in 2 tablespoons of the cornflour and a... - 37.2553
Milk Braised Pork Tenderloin With Spinach And Strawberry Salad
1. Season the pork with salt and white pepper, and then slather it with the mustard. In a medium nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the pork and cook over moderately high heat, turning twice, until browned, about 9 minutes. Transfer... - 33.9939
Spiced Turnips With Spinach And Tomatoes
1. Plunge the tomatoes into a bowl of boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in a bowl of cold water. Peel away the tomato skins and chop roughly. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or saute pan and fry the onion slices for about 5 minutes until... - 35.7388