- » Braised Rump Roast
Braised Rump Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised rump roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised rump roast recipes.
Braised Veal Rump Roast
1. Place roast, fat side down, in 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 30 minutes. Turn meat over. Drain juice into measuring cup; set aside. Add remaining ingredients, except flour; recover.
3. Microwave on... - 29.7614
Braised Rump Roast
Rub cut sides of meat with celery salt and pepper.
In a heavy kettle, brown garlic in the oil; remove garlic.
Brown meat on all sides in the oil.
Combine water, honey, vinegar, 2 tablespoons soy, and ginger; pour over meat.
Cover and simmer for 2 hours, or... - 40.7247
Braised Rump Roast
1 Place roast, fat-side-down, in water-soaked clay pot. Add wine and sprinkle on remaining ingredients; cover with water-soaked lid.
Microwave for 15 minutes on HIGH. Turn roast over; recover.
3 Microwave for 55 to 65 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or until meat is... - 28.8731
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is absolutely mouth-watering. This Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is such a good tenderizer. You will truly miss it if you do not try it! - 34.0456
Braised Rolled Beef Roast With Soy Gravy
About 3 1/2 hours before serving: In Dutch oven or other large, heavy kettle over medium heat, in salad oil, cook garlic until golden; discard garlic; brown roast on all sides.
Sprinkle with celery salt and pepper.
In cup, combine 3/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons... - 44.6124
Braised Savory Roast Veal
Wipe meat piece with dampened absorbent paper.
Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over meat in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least five hours, turning meat occasionally.
Place meat on a rack in a deep heavy pan or large casserole with... - 32.7832
Beef Pot Roast With Vegetables
Brown pot-roast on both sides in oil in heavy fry pan or Dutch oven for about 15 minutes.
Add water, salt, pepper, bay leaf, 1 onion and 1 stalk celery.
Cover tightly and simmer 2 to 2 1/2 hours until meat is tender.
Add remaining vegetables; simmer 45 to 60... - 37.6932
1. In a large pan, combine water, spices, seasonings, celery, onions, curry powder and blend well.
2. Add the beef to the marinade and allow meat to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring occasionally to keep the meat covered with... - 46.9081
Cranberry Pot Roast
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F COMBINE THE FLOUR, salt, and pepper and thoroughly coat the roast in the seasoned flour.
Over medium-high heat, heat about 1/4 inch of oil in the bottom of a heavy Dutch oven or other heavy pan large enough to hold the roast.
Add... - 43.6752
Fruited Pot Roast
1) Coarsely chop the onions.
2) In a heavy-bottom pot, heat oil to medium-high temperature.
3) Add meat and brown on all sides.
4) Then add onions, cloves, and apple juice or cider.
5) Cover the pot tightly, lower heat and simmer 2... - 44.071
Braised Beef In Espresso
1. Trim excess fat from roast. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. Heat oil in a nonreactive Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add meat and cook, turning, about 10 minutes, or until evenly browned all over. Add onion, garlic, thyme,... - 31.8392
Braised Beef With Cloves And Turnips
1. Trim excess fat from roast. Season with salt and pepper. Dust lightly with flour. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add meat and cook, turning, 10 minutes, or until evenly browned all over. Add onion and cloves. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 33.1358
Braised Beef Milanese
Braised Beef Milanese is a nice recipe for anyone who wants to try out anything different with beef. I made this Braised Beef Milanese recipe last night and thought it was excellent. Give it a try! - 42.9663
Burgundian Braised Beef
Have roast boned and rolled; reserve bone.
Rub roast with salt, pepper and cut garlic.
Mix flour with thyme; rub into surface of meat.
Reserve excess flour.
Brown roast in oil in Dutch oven or roasting pan.
Add the bone, tomatoes and 1/2 cup Burgundy.
Cover... - 43.7826
Braised Beef Provencale
Place vegetables in bottom of a Dutch oven.
Place meat on top.
Mix together the garlic, thyme, salt, and crumbs.
Sprinkle over meat.
Pour wine and broth around meat.
Seal pan tightly with foil, then cover with a tight lid.
Bake at 375° 10... - 44.8777
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Rub salt on the beef roast. Sprinkle pepper over it.
3. In a bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
4. Transfer into glass or ceramic bowl.
5. Dip the beef roast into and turn several times to coat evenly.
6.... - 43.7876
Sour Cream Sauerbraten
Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
Pour cooled marinade over meat,... - 45.6761
Place meat in deep bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except oil.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 24 to 48 hours, turning meat several times to season evenly.
Remove meat from marinade; drain well.
In Dutch oven, brown meat in hot oil on all sides.
Add 1 12... - 38.9614
Spaghetti With Superb Meat Sauce
1) Sprinkle the beef roast with salt, then dredge thoroughly with flour.
2) In a Dutch oven, gently brown the roast in olive oil on all sides.
3) Pour in hot water, cover and cook over a low heat for 3 hours, or until the meat falls apart.
4) Tear the... - 44.223
Manzo Alla Sarda
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 4: 350°F.
2. In a large glass, porcelain or stainless-steel bowl put 1 ¼ pints of white wine, 3 tablespoons of oil, finely chopped parsley, bay leaf, ground allspice, grated nutmeg and salt into it.
3. In... - 48.2662
Spicy Pot Roast
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, mace, garlic and pepper and mix well.
2. Sprinkle this seasoning mix over the roast and rub well on both sides.
3. Place the roast in a non-metallic container and pour the cider vinegar over it.
4. Cover the... - 48.1342