- » Braised Rump Roast
Braised Rump Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised rump roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised rump roast recipes.
Braised Rump Roast
Rub cut sides of meat with celery salt and pepper.
In a heavy kettle, brown garlic in the oil; remove garlic.
Brown meat on all sides in the oil.
Combine water, honey, vinegar, 2 tablespoons soy, and ginger; pour over meat.
Cover and simmer for 2 hours, or... - 38.441
Braised Veal Rump Roast
1. Place roast, fat side down, in 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 30 minutes. Turn meat over. Drain juice into measuring cup; set aside. Add remaining ingredients, except flour; recover.
3. Microwave on... - 28.5543
Braised Rump Roast
1 Place roast, fat-side-down, in water-soaked clay pot. Add wine and sprinkle on remaining ingredients; cover with water-soaked lid.
Microwave for 15 minutes on HIGH. Turn roast over; recover.
3 Microwave for 55 to 65 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or until meat is... - 27.779
You May Also Like!
Pot Roast Using Beef Bouillon Cube
This pot roast recipe can be prepared with chuck roast or rump roast. Cooked in a pot or pan the pot roast is flavored with beef bouillon and mustard along with catsup. With added onion, this pot roast recipe is fairly simple and can be served with any grain... - 32.0718
Braised Rolled Beef Roast With Soy Gravy
About 3 1/2 hours before serving: In Dutch oven or other large, heavy kettle over medium heat, in salad oil, cook garlic until golden; discard garlic; brown roast on all sides.
Sprinkle with celery salt and pepper.
In cup, combine 3/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons... - 45.0394
Braised Savory Roast Veal
Wipe meat piece with dampened absorbent paper.
Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over meat in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least five hours, turning meat occasionally.
Place meat on a rack in a deep heavy pan or large casserole with... - 32.7132
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is absolutely mouth-watering. This Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is such a good tenderizer. You will truly miss it if you do not try it! - 32.4171
Beef Pot Roast With Vegetables
Brown pot-roast on both sides in oil in heavy fry pan or Dutch oven for about 15 minutes.
Add water, salt, pepper, bay leaf, 1 onion and 1 stalk celery.
Cover tightly and simmer 2 to 2 1/2 hours until meat is tender.
Add remaining vegetables; simmer 45 to 60... - 37.3274
1. In a large pan, combine water, spices, seasonings, celery, onions, curry powder and blend well.
2. Add the beef to the marinade and allow meat to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring occasionally to keep the meat covered with... - 47.2439
Spicy Pot Roast
Use a Dutch oven, deep-well cooker, roasting pan or any large, heavy, covered kettle.
Melt fat and brown roast thoroughly on all sides.
Turn with spatula, rather than fork, which would pierce meat and allow juices to escape.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add... - 41.9592
Braised Beef In Espresso
1. Trim excess fat from roast. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. Heat oil in a nonreactive Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add meat and cook, turning, about 10 minutes, or until evenly browned all over. Add onion, garlic, thyme,... - 30.8649
Braised Beef With Cloves And Turnips
1. Trim excess fat from roast. Season with salt and pepper. Dust lightly with flour. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add meat and cook, turning, 10 minutes, or until evenly browned all over. Add onion and cloves. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 30.8917
Braised Beef Milanese
Braised Beef Milanese is a nice recipe for anyone who wants to try out anything different with beef. I made this Braised Beef Milanese recipe last night and thought it was excellent. Give it a try! - 41.6903