- » Braised Radish
Braised Radish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised radish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised radish recipes.
1) In a saucepan melt butter.
2) Add radish and stir for 5 minutes.
3) In a small bowl take hot water and dissolve bouillon cube.
4) Pour on the radishes.
5) Put marjoram and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
6) Add salt.
7) Serve hot. - 35.3604
Braised Dried Scallops And Radishes
1. Soak dried scallops. (Reserve soaking liquid.)
2. Strain soaking liquid; then combine with stock, sherry and salt. Trim and peel radishes.
3. Heat oil. Add scallops and radishes; stir-fry 2 minutes.
4. Add soaking liquid-stock mixture and heat quickly.... - 30.4139
1. Scrub the radishes, cut off tops and roots. Slice in halves.
2. Drop into the boiling water with the lemon juice and salt. Cover and cook 10 minutes. Drain.
3. Turn into a saucepan, sprinkle lightly with the sugar, add the butter or margarine, saute 5... - 29.4147
You May Also Like!
Beef Short Ribs With Daikon Radish And Shiitake
1. Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 275ºF.
2. In a medium cast-iron pot or Dutch oven over high heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season the short ribs with salt and pepper and sear until golden brown on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes.... - 36.9275
Pork With Winter Radish
Place the meat and radish chunks in a braising pan and season with salt.
Add half of the oil and about 1/2 cup [125 ml.] of warm water.
Simmer, covered, for about one hour or until the meat is tender, adding more water if necessary.
Heat the paprika in the... - 33.6894
Braised Leg Of Pork
Rub the pork with salt; do not score the skin.
Cut the spring onions into 3 pieces and place them in a large saucepan with the ginger, soy sauce and wine or sherry.
Stir in the sugar and add the pork, turning to coat it with the mixture.
Bring to the boil... - 36.3267
Chinese Braised Mackerel
1) In a glass-baking dish, mix together the vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
2) Place the mackerel, skin-side up, in a single layer in the baking dish.
3) Let the fish marinate for at least 10 minutes.
4) In a large non-stick... - 44.219
Bread sticks and Bagnq Cauda makes a heavenly mix and I love preparing just for the I-made-a-yummy-dish satisfaction. I prefer this with bread sticks, however you can combine Bagnq Cauda with assorted vegetables too. - 33.2593
Stewed Beef Northern Style
1. In a wok or large frying-pan heat oil until it is very hot and add the beef.
2. Stir-fry until brown, (This should take about 10 minutes.)
3. Pour off any excess fat and save 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan.
4. Reheat the oil, add the spring onion,... - 43.6872
Dished Up Chicken In A Basket
this is your typical left over fried chicken and you need a quick meal, recycling poultry to another delightful dish then I call this dished up poultry - 40.6382
Pork With Green Chilies
1. Heat lard in 5- to 6-quart (5-to 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add about 1/3 of pork in single layer. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes; remove to plate. Repeat until all pork has been browned.
2. Remove... - 34.4592
Maangchi is making a delicious Korean fish recipe, Godeungeojorim with mackerel and radish in Korean seasoning. The seasoning is just a combination of few simple ingredients which every kitchen has. She make it in a pot and that is required is setting time... - 101.96
Braised Radish Recipes By Category