- » Braised Pork Steak
Braised Pork Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Braised Pork Steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Braised Pork Steak recipes.
Braised Pork Steak
1. Brown pork steak in a large nonstick skillet over moderate heat; drain off excess fat; remove meat from pan and reserve.
2. Combine sauerkraut, onion, apple, caraway seeds, salt, cinnamon and pepper in skillet; add meat.
3. Cover; cook over low heat 1... - 26.8284
Pork Chops And Steak Braised With Jelly Barbecue Sauce
There can be as many as barbecue sauce options as you may like. For your selection, here is a new sauce with grape jelly in it. The chef in the video braises and grills pork and steak in this sauce. Watch the video to know how the sauce is made. - 93.9921
You May Also Like!
Braised Pork Steaks With Grape Apples
Dredge pork shoulder steaks in flour and brown in hot fat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add 1/4 cup water, cover tightly, and cook very slowly until tender, about 45 minutes.
Pare apples, core and cut into halves.
Dissolve grape jelly in boiling water, add... - 31.5842
Orange Braised Ham Steak
1 ln a shallow baking dish, combine the orange juice, rum, honey, garlic, thyme, orange rind, and allspice.
Score the edge of the ham with a knife at 1 -inch intervals to prevent curling.
Add the ham to the marinade, cover with plastic food wrap, and... - 42.0988
Oven Braised Ham Steak
1) Pre-heat the oven to 325°.
2) Take a covered casserole or oven-proof skillet, and melt butter over low heat.
3) Put in sugar, mustard, and sherry. Cook until the sauce is smooth. Stir continually.
4) Keep the ham steak in the middle... - 38.4465
How To Make Jangjorim - Korean Braised Beef And Eggs, 장조림
Janjorim is one of the delicious side dishes that remind me of mom's lunch box. I still can't believe every single morning mom made lunch boxes for all of us (3 siblings). Lunch box usually consisted of rice and 2-3 side dishes. Mom always tried to vary the... - 0
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing Shaker Style
1 Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak.
2 Or with a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to within about 1... - 44.3258
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich
Talk about scrumptious pork sandwiches and this barbecued pulled pork sandwich is highly regarded in the category for its exotic flavors and the simplicity of making it. Take a look at this video for the details of this amazing recipe. - 120.669
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing, Shaker Style
Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak, or do it yourself in the fol-lowing manner: With a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to... - 44.4785
1. For the Smokey Habanero Chili Powder: Place pepper halves shell side up for barbecuing.
2. Add soaked wood chips to live briquettes and smoke covered for 1-2 hours on low heat.
3. Remove pepper halves and allow to cool. (they should look like... - 97.4722
Beef Sirloin Burgundy
Beef Bourguignon is a French delicacy. Beef Bourguignon is a stew made of beef flavored with brandy mixed with cornstarch and mushrooms. If you are a red meat lover then try this Beef Bourguignon recipe. - 46.6977
Oven Baked Beef
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
On a sheet of wax paper, sprinkle garlic, marjoram, salt and pepper.
Dredge diced pork fat.
Make incisions into beef slice.
Stick diced pork fat and cloves into incisions.
In an ovenproof casserole dish, heat oil and melt... - 42.9089