Braised pork Belly is a delicious Asian pork belly dish that is made by browning the pork belly with the fat side up and then braising it in liquid mixture of seasonings that include ginger, anise, leek, soy sauce, ... More »
Gua Bao are a popular Taiwanese street food. Slider-sized handfuls of slowly braised pork belly, stuffed into steamed buns with red sugar, crushed peanuts and cilantro. These are flavorful and delicious little sandwiches that are sure to bring happiness... - 0
1. Prepare the joint by deboning it and retain them for the braising liquid. Rub the pork belly whit salt and let it stands for one hour. Rinse the belly and remove the salt and dry the meat with a kitchen paper.
2. Heat oil in a wok and... - 41.2556
1. Rub the pork belly with brown sugar and salt on both sides and leave it overnight to cure.
2. Then wash it under running water, roll it and tie with a string or thread all over.
3. In a pan heat chicken stock and white wine... - 114.035
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In an oven proof dish, add the smoked pork belly along with bay leaves, garlic, ginger, black peppercorns, fish sauce, shoyu, rice wine vinegar and chicken broth.
3. Place it in the oven and let... - 106.16
Fry the crumbled rolls briefly in the butter.
Season with the parsley, marjoram, ground cardamom and a little salt and pepper, and remove from the heat.
Add the egg and raisins, and mix well.
Fill the pocket in the meat with this stuffing and sew up the... - 39.5515
Free-range pork is slow roasted by Barry Liscombe of Harte’s Bar and Grill and served with roasted potatoes. Pear chutney flavoured with spices, lemon and cider vinegar is perfect with this pork dish. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Pork Belly... - 0
1. Clean and trim the pork belly. Pat dry.
2. Cut the pork belly into bite size cubes, about 1 1/2 inch.
3. Separate the white and green portion of the green onion. Smash the bulb part to release flavor and cut both green and white parts into 2... - 87.4393