- » Braised Pear
Braised Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised pear recipes.
Braised Pears A La Bressane
Braised Pears A La Bressane is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Braised Pears A La Bressane; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 36.5894
Braised Duckling And Pears
Wash duckling quarters; dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Heat large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add duckling; brown slowly on both sides, about 15 minutes, or until golden.
Meanwhile, drain pears; reserve all syrup.
Remove 1/4 cup pear syrup and... - 33.2834
Braised Brussels Sprouts And Pears
Pull off any loose outer leaves of the sprouts and trim the stems; cut an X in the bottom of each to allow for even cooking of core and leaves.
Put the sprouts in a saucepan with the butter and cider or juice, bring to a boil, and simmer, covered, for 5... - 28.0146
You May Also Like!
Italian Pears Braised In Red Wine Sauce
Make your winter special with this spectacular Pear dessert. This pear dessert only uses four ingredients, but tastes sensational. It is so easy to make and will warm you up on a cold winter's night. So easy and so delicious - this dessert is a winner in... - 117.443
Braised Pork Chops With Pears And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a heavy 12-inch skillet with an ovenproof handle and a cover, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork chops and cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove... - 29.8035
Braised Pear Celery And Endive With Parmesan And Basil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Peel, quarter and core the pear. Sprinkle with the lemon juice. Remove and discard the tough outer ribs of celery until you reach the light-green inner ribs, or heart. Trim the celery heart to 5 inches, core and cut lengthwise... - 38.6077
Pear Braised Pork Chops With Cabbage
1. Core and peel the pear and chop it roughly. In a food processor with shredding blade, shred the pear, onion and cabbage.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornstarch with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Dredge the pork lightly in... - 36.461
Stilton Mousse With Candied Pear And Mint Sauce
1. Mix the stilton cheese and the whipped cream together
2. On to each plate, spoon out equal amounts of the mixture
3. Set aside to chill
4. Peel and core the pears
5. In a large pan, boil the water and the sugar to make syrup
6. Cook... - 45.4984
Braised Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage
Cut each head of cabbage into quarters; cut out core.
Thinly slice cabbage; discard tough ribs.
In 8 quart Dutch oven, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
Add onions and pear and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in cabbage, beef broth, and remaining... - 39.5567
Sprinkle the lardons with the pepper, half of the salt and half of the allspice.
With a sharp knife, make cuts in the liver and press the lardons into them.
Melt 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the butter in a pan, add the liver, cover the pan and cook over low... - 42.5814
Korean Braised Short Ribs (galbi Jim)
1. Wash and trim off excess fat, if any from ribs. Score them for flavors to penetrate.
2. In a saucepan, put ribs and cover it with water. Place pan on flame and boil ribs for 10-15 minutes.
3. Skim the surface foam, remove ribs from pan, and... - 99.6005
Braised Goose With Red Wine Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add vegetables, garlic, thyme and bay leaf and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 7 minutes.
Add goose neck, heart, gizzard and wing tips to skillet and cook, stirring,... - 39.8862