- » Braised Onion Slice
Braised Onion Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised onion slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised onion slice recipes.
Braised Onion Slices
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add olive oil.
Add the onions and sear over high heat for 2 minutes.
Add salt, broth, and pepper and reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the whiskey, if desired, and let the sauce cook down... - 38.0715
Braised Chicory And Onions
1. Turn the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a pan of salted water, plunge the chicory for ten minutes; drain completely
3. Add to an ovenproof dish along with orange segments and the juice
4. Reserving two spring onions, slice all the... - 39.0811
Braised Onions Deluxe
Saute onions and green pepper in margarine until soft.
Add chicken broth and simmer until onions are tender (5 to 10 minutes) and most of broth is absorbed.
Then add remaining ingredients; simmer to glaze.
If you want thicker sauce, mix cornstarch with cold... - 39.5669
Braised Marrow With Onion
Simply yummy!!!! These two words come to the mind the first time i tasted this Braised Marrow With Onion. The addition of apple juice in this gives it a light tangy flavor. Try out this recipe and leave a comment for me with your feedback! - 46.0099
Braised Duck With Onions
1) From the cavity of duck remove excess fat and trim the neck skin.
2) Cut off wing tips and set aside with neck and gizzard for use later.
3) Using a chopper, quarter duck. Lay the duck skin-side up and on cutting surface, cut through the... - 41.6471
Hot Szechwan Braised Meat With Spring Onion
Beat the meat squares until thin.
Put together in a bowl, sesame paste, garlic, ginger, soya sauce, chilli paste or powder and salt.
Rub well the pieces of meat squares with the above mixture.
Drain and slice mushrooms.
Heat oil in a pan, and stir... - 43.1422
Onion Braised Lamb Chops
In skillet brown chops on both sides in hot oil.
Drain off excess fat.
Add onion, water, bouillon granules, and thyme.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or till meat is tender.
Remove meat to platter; keep warm.
Skim excess fat from skillet juices.
Stir... - 39.9618
Braised Onions In Whiskey
1) Slice onions and keep aside.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and allow melting.
3) Add onion slices and let them sweat.
4) Season onions with salt and pepper.
5) Pour in whiskey and cover with a lid. Cook for some time until the onions... - 36.4308
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion is a perfect dish for your weekend luncheons. This is a well flavored and delicious dish. You just have to try the Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion! - 46.5987
Braised Pork With Onion Sauce
Make six small cuts in the meat and insert the halved garlic cloves.
Season with salt and pepper.
Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons [22 ml.] of the butter in a heavy iron casserole.
Brown the pork on both sides over medium heat for 20 minutes.
At the same time, cook the... - 43.0389
Baked Lamb With Mushrooms Peppers And Onion
Take a look at this wonderful video that shares a great way to cook your lamb. The recipe here has an unusual blend of flavors from soy sauce and gulf spice. Also nicely combines lamb with vegetables to give the dish a perfect balance of flavors, colors and... - 95.7883
Oven Braised Celery
Wash celery and remove top leaves.
Cut each celery head lengthwise through heart, making 6 pieces.
Cut in half if necessary, to fit casserole.
Arrange the onion and carrot with the parsley in the bottom of the casserole.
Lay celery on top—dot with the... - 33.7938
Very Simple French Onion Soup
1) Peel and slice onion.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Take a saucepan, melt butter, and stir onion.
4) Cover with a lid and cook until onions turn soft.
5) Pour in the chicken or beef stock.
6) Season with salt, cover, and let it... - 38.7519
Liver And Onions Venetian Style
Heat olive oil and butter in a large frying pan.
Add onions and parsley, and cover the pan.
Cook over a low heat for 45 min., until onions are soft and golden (but not browned).
Turn up heat, and add sliced liver.
Season well, and cook for a few minutes... - 32.1433
Cheesy Onion Steak
Remove any bone from steak; cut meat in two pieces; coat with mixture of flour and salt.
Pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
In 8-inch skillet brown the meat slowly in hot oil.
Top each piece with two onion slices; sprinkle with lemon pepper.
Add 1/2 cup... - 38.9894
Potatoes With Shallot-garlic-onion Relish
Potatoes With Shallot-Garlic-Onion Relish is one of my favorite vegetable meals. You should definitely give this Potatoes With Shallot-Garlic-Onion Relish a try. Do make it! - 35.035
Chicken With Orange And Onion
1. In a large work bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet.
4. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
5. Brown the dredged chicken for 5... - 47.9231
Cauliflower With Onion And Tomato
Put chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in blender with 4 tablespoons of water and blend to a paste.
Break off cauliflower into small flowerets, not longer than 1 to 1 1/2 inches, and not wider at the head than 1/2 to 1 inch.
Wash in colander and leave to... - 45.8082
Sweetbreads With Chinese Parsley
Soak the sweetbreads in ice water for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, peel the onions.
Slice one into fine rings and halve the rings: Set aside.
Chop the other onion coarsely.
Put the chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in container of electric blender, add 3 tablespoons of... - 43.5113
Rice With Mushrooms And Onion
1)Mix rice with broth or bouillon.
2)Bring to boil.
3)Let it cook for 17-20 minutes, simmer by reducing heat until liquid evaporates.
4)Rinse mushrooms and trim off ends of stems and later slice mushrooms.
5)Chop onion coarsely.
6)In small skillet melt... - 42.6613
Roast Loin Of Pork With Sage And Onion Stuffing Hot And Cold
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Into the center, lengthwise, cut the loin. Ensure that it is not completely cut. Beat out flat with the help of a wetted rolling pin. Season and keep aside.
3) For the stuffing, peel the... - 44.3151