- » Braised Marrow With Tomato
Braised Marrow With Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised marrow with tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised marrow with tomato recipes.
Braised Marrow With Tomato
Marrow is a delicious vegetable on its own and i like to keep it simple while cooking. Try out this Braised Marrow With Tomato. Simply flavored with pepper and brown sugar, this makes a great side dish. Try it out and I am certain that you too will start to... - 40.2061
You May Also Like!
Braised Veal Shin Bones
In a wide shallow heavy pan, brown pieces of veal in butter and oil.
Once they are browned, arrange them so they remain upright and close together, to prevent marrow falling out of bones.
Add wine, and let it cook over a fairly high heat until it has almost... - 40.8449
Osso Buco With Parsley And Rosemary
1) Veal shank into pieces about 1 1/2 inches thick.
2) Wash vegetables and chop finely.
3) Dredge veal pieces with seasoned flour.
4) In a large heavy pan melt butter. Place meat and vegetables and brown on all sides.
5) In the process... - 43.2752
Ossi Buchi Milanese
Dredge the meat with the flour, which has been seasoned with one teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
Heat the oil and butter together in a large skillet.
Using medium heat, cook the meat on all sides until golden brown.
If necessary, add a little more oil or... - 39.5797
Ossobuco Alla Milanese
Ossobuco is one of the best known Italian dishes. Ossobuco refers to veal shank, a succulent piece of meat surrounding a wide marrow-filled bone. The shank is cross cut and then braised in a rich tomato ragout for hours until the meat is falling off the... - 35.9541
Osso Buco Seasoned With Gremolata
1. Arrange a shallow, heavy flameproof casserole or case iron enamelled pan with a tight cover which can hold the veal pieces which are closely packed in 1 layer.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In a casserole melt butter over medium... - 50.6707