- » Braised Fish With Black Bean Sauce
Braised Fish With Black Bean Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised fish with black bean sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised fish with black bean sauce recipes.
Braised Fish With Black Bean Sauce
Soak the black beans in warm water for 10 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan.
Add the spring onions, ginger, red pepper and celery and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Stir in the soy sauce and sherry.
Place the fish on top of the vegetables and... - 39.8514
You May Also Like!
Fish Braised In Chili Bean Sauce
1. With a sharp knife make 4-5 shallow diagonal cuts on each side of the fish.
2. Pierce its head a couple of times.
3. Sprinkle salt, and rice wine inside and out of fish. Rub to spread evenly. Set aside.
4. Place a wok on high flame,... - 105.243
Braised Fish With Bean Curd
Braised Fish With Bean Curd! This yummy fish preparation is simply out of the world. A tasty and refreshing dish this Braised Fish With Bean Curd is something you just shouldn't miss!! Try it for yourself! - 44.1644
Braised Whole Fish With Pork Sauce
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl; add pork and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Cooking Sprinkle fish... - 37.7925
Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish
My Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish turned out to be an instantaneous hit, the moment I tried it out. Learn how to prepare this popular Chinese Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish dish with this recipe. Highly recommended if you are a... - 38.6964
Braised Mahimahi With Fresh Succotash
1. In a large heavy saucepan, place the bacon and cook it over low heat, till it begins to color and fat starts to render, also pour out and discard 1 tablespoon of fat
2. In a skillet, add the next 4 ingredeints and cook over low heat for 2 to 3... - 41.6345