- » Braised Fish Fillet
Braised Fish Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised fish fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised fish fillet recipes.
Braised Fish Fillet In Wine Sauce
1. To prepare the fish trim off the soft bones along the edges.
2. Cut each fillet into 8-10 pieces if large or 4-6 pieces if small.
3. In a bowl mix with the salt, egg white and thick cornflour paste, blend gently with fingers.
4. Soak... - 43.7471
Braised Fish Fillets
1.In a large aluminum foil, place a double layer of fish fillet and sprinkle salt over it and apply butter
2. Also add in the bay leaf, onion, and pour the wine over the fillets, seal tightly
3. Now remove the fillets to a hot platter, also beat 2... - 39.4138
Braised Fish Fillets
1. Soak the dried mushrooms in a bowl of warm water for 30 minutes. Drain the mushrooms thoroughly on paper towels, reserving the soaking water for stock or soup. Squeeze the mushrooms to extract all of the moisture, cut off and discard any hard stems and... - 38.9783
You May Also Like!
1) In a bowl, mix the flour, Bon Appetit, salt and pepper together.
2) Dredge the fish fillets in the seasoned flour, until thoroughly coated.
3) In a heavy skillet, saute the fillets in hot oil, until lightly browned on both the sides.
4) Remove the... - 43.5274
Poree Of Mixed Fish Fillets
Skin the trout and plaice fillets but leave the red skin on the mullet fillets, making sure that all the scales are removed.
Mix the vermouth, 2 tablespoons of wine and a little pepper together as a marinade and brush it over the fillets.
Roll them up,... - 44.8537
"braised" Fish Fillets
Place a double layer of fish fillets in a large, buttered square of heavy duty aluminum foil, sprinkle each layer with salt and dot with remaining butter.
Add the bay leaf and sliced onion.
Pour the wine over.
Carefully remove the fillets to a... - 41.488
Pan Braised Salmon With Green Sauce
1 In a large skillet, bring the chicken broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, wash and trim the scallions, spinach and fresh dill.
3 Add the whole scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice and salmon steaks to the boiling... - 39.1442
Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish
My Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish turned out to be an instantaneous hit, the moment I tried it out. Learn how to prepare this popular Chinese Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish dish with this recipe. Highly recommended if you are a... - 39.9221
1. Pat dry the fish fillets with paper towel, rub both sides with salt and then cut them into 1 1/2 inch 3-5 cm wide, diagonal strips.
2. Leave it aside for 20 minutes, then again pat them dry with paper towel (the salt will extract some of the... - 46.7526
Braised Fish With Artichoke Hearts And Red Peppers
Rinse the fish fillets and set aside.
In a large nonreactive skillet, saute the onions in the olive oil for 3 minutes.
Thinly slice the bell pepper lengthwise, add it to the onions, and continue to saute for 3 more minutes.
Drain the artichoke hearts,... - 45.915
1. Dust fillets lightly with flour and in a heavy skillet in hot oil brown fish on both sides.
2. In a cup or a bowl combine sugar, ginger and garlic with soy sauce, sherry and enough water to make 1 cup, pour over fish, cover and braise for 10... - 41.4486