- » Braised Cucumber Stick
Braised Cucumber Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised cucumber stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised cucumber stick recipes.
Braised Cucumber Sticks
1. Wash cucumbers, score peel with a fork and cut off ends. Cut cucumbers in half crosswise, then cut into narrow sticks.
2. Melt butter in a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish in microwave oven (about 15 seconds at HIGH).
3. Dissolve instant bouillon in water.... - 22.8175
You May Also Like!
Native Canadian Squash Soup
In a thick-bottomed pot, heat oil or butter.
Saute carrots, leek, and butternut squash until soft.
Add chicken broth, bay leaf, and peppercorns and bring to a boil-this should take about 10 minutes - stirring constantly to avoid sticking.
Force soup through a... - 44.5484
Bread sticks and Bagnq Cauda makes a heavenly mix and I love preparing just for the I-made-a-yummy-dish satisfaction. I prefer this with bread sticks, however you can combine Bagnq Cauda with assorted vegetables too. - 33.0416
Vietnamese Caramelized Pork - Thit Kho
1. Slice the cucumber, green chili and green onions.
2. Tear apart the mint and cilantro leaves from the stalk.
3. Chop the onions, mince the ginger and garlic.
4. Cut the pork in 1 inch cubes.
5. In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil... - 0
Shrimp With Sweet Italian Peppers
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash thoroughly under cold running water, drain, and then pat as dry as you can.
Place the shrimp in a bowl.
Sprinkle them with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the turmeric.
Mix well with your hands, rubbing the salt and turmeric into... - 45.6153
Cauliflower With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger into a blender jar with 4 tablespoons of water, and blend until it becomes smooth (about 1 minute).
Cut off the thick, coarse stem of the cauliflower and remove all leaves.
First break the cauliflower into large flowerets, using your hands if... - 46.6903
Lemon Sole Baked In A Paper Case
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Cut out four heart shapes from non-stick baking paper, each about 20 x 15 cm / 8 x 6 in.
2. Place a sole fillet on one side of each paper heart. Arrange the cucumber and lemon slices on top of each fillet. Sprinkle... - 39.4205
Liang-ban-san-si (veg Assorted Platter)
Prepare sauce before but use just before serving.
If mixed in too early, the ingredients will emit water and will not be colourful.
Add sesame oil for its distinctive fragrance.
You will get about 4 to 6 tablespoons sauce enough for 4 servings.
Slice all... - 38.2706