- » Braised Cube Steak
Braised Cube Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Braised Cube Steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Braised Cube Steak recipes.
Braised Stuffed Flank Steak
Pack dressing over unscored side of steak.
Roll up as for long jelly roll; secure with skewers or string.
Melt fat in heavy skillet or electric frying pan, and brown steak roll thoroughly over high heat.
Reduce heat to simmer, adding 1 cup hot water and... - 40.3803
Braised Fish Steaks With Bean Curd
I am a person who loves Chinese recipes and this Braised Fish Steaks With Bean Curd is no exception. I did change this Braised Fish Steaks With Bean Curd a bit to suit my dietery needs but still this is a great recipe. Do not miss it! - 34.5944
Braised Elk Swiss Steak
Remove all bone and fat from steaks; pound flour thoroughly into steaks.
Quarter each steak; fry in fat in skillet until lightly browned on each side.
Mix onion soup mix with 1 cup water; pour over steaks.
Cover; simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove steaks... - 36.0993
Braised Chuck Steak
1) Cut the steak into four pieces.
2) Slice the onions and the mushrooms.
3) In a pan, heat lard and fry onions until tender. Remove from pan.
4) In the same pan, fry mushrooms and remove them too.
5) In a bowl, mix together flour,... - 41.5007
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing Shaker Style
1 Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak.
2 Or with a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to within about 1... - 44.1692
Home Style Round Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. Cut steak into 4 equal sized pieces.
3. Season and dredge the meat with flour.
4. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil
5. Brown the meat in hot oil.
6. Pour in 1 cup water and stir... - 43.5295
Flank Steak Stroganoff
1. Place steak on a chopping board and using a sharp knife, trim of any excess fat.
2. Slice across the grain to cut into 2 ½ inch pieces, each ¼ inch thick.
3. In a heavy bottomed large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Once... - 45.8496
Place the onions, carrots and celery in a large dish with 2 tbsp of stock (broth). Cover and cook on high for 5-6 minutes.
Stir in the meat and butter, cover and cook on high for 4 minutes. Add the flour, mushrooms, herbs, tomato puree (paste) and the rest of... - 33.3987
Braised Beef Slimmer
1) In a Dutch oven or frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Add the beef and brown it well on all the sides.
3) Combine together the thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well and sprinkle all over the meat.
4) Crush the bouillon cube and dissolve it in hot water. Add... - 44.4909
Braised Beef With Peppers
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the lard or margarine and fry the onion and peppers until both begin to color.
3) With slotted spoon, lift out both and drain well.
4) Brown the meat on both sides in the hot lard or... - 42.667
Braised Beef Burgundy
Preheat oven to 350°.
With electric knife cut meat into 2-inch cubes.
Season flour with salt and pepper; dredge beef cubes.
Melt butter in large skillet and sear meat over very high heat.
Remove meat from skillet; place in 4-quart casserole.
Reduce heat... - 38.1255
Hearty Braised Beef
Hearty Braised Beef is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Hearty Braised Beef dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 34.5185
Microwave Hearty Braised Beef
1. Arrange the bacon slices on layers of paper towel.
2. In a microwave oven, cook on HIGH (9) for about 5 minutes until it becomes crisp.
3. Cut the beef into manageable pieces and pound it using edge of saucer or mallet.
4. In a... - 39.836
1) Season flour with salt and pepper and toss the meat in it.
2) Take a large casserole dish and put the meat, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, tomato puree, carrots, and pepper to it.
3) Stir in paprika and pour beef stock over the meat mixture.
4) MIx... - 41.6854
Italian Braised Beef
1. Pre heat an oven at 170°C (340°F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine onion, garlic, wine, 3 tablespoons oil, tomato puree, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well and add beef.
3. Mix well to coat evenly and cling wrap.... - 44.4682
Steak & Oyster Pie
1. Heat the oil in a suitable casserole dish for 2 min on Microwave Power HIGH. Add the onion, cover and cook for 3 min, stirring once.
2. Toss the meat in the seasoned flour, add to the casserole and cook, covered, for a further 6 min, stirring once.
3. Add... - 36.5138
Orange Steak And Kidney Casserole
Heat the oil in a frying pan, saute the onion and mushrooms in the oil for 3-4 minutes.
Drain well and place in a casserole.
Brown the steak and kidney over a fairly high heat to obtain good colour.
Then place on top of vegetables.
Add the grated orange rind,... - 45.8267
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a fairly high heat and fry the meat until brown on all sides.
Reduce the heat, sprinkle with paprika and flour, turn the meat over to absorb the flour.
After about 2-3 minutes pour the stock into the frying pan and stir... - 46.9723
1. Preheat the oven at 335°F.
2. Trim off the fat or gristle from the meat. Cut them into neat slices.
3. Prepare a coating by mixing flour, mustard and some of the seasoning. Roll the meat slices in the coating.
4. In a frying pan,... - 42.6306
Beef With Apple Carrot And Wine Sauce
Brown meat in oil.
Add apple, carrots, onion, water, wine, salt, garlic, bouillon cubes and bay leaves.
Simmer 1 hour.
Combine cornstarch and water; stir into beef mixture.
Cook until mixture begins to thicken.
Add browning and seasoning sauce.
Pack hot into... - 42.8287
Easy Veal Scallopini
Combine flour, salt and pepper; mix well.
Coat cutlets with flour mixture.
Brown cutlets on both sides in butter in hot fry pan.
Add water, sherry and bouillon.
Simmer, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes until meat is tender. - 33.8778
Place oil in 2 1/2 -quart casserole.
Add steak, green pepper, mushrooms and chopped onion.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven; stir in flour and salt.
Blend in wine and whole onions.
Cover and bake 30 minutes... - 37.3983
Beef With Pumpkin And Lemon Grass
1. Heat oil in large heavy based saucepan. Cook onions over medium heat until golden. Stir in allspice, cinnamon, ginger and peppers.
2. Add meat to pan, cook over high heat until browned. Stir in lemon grass and chicken stock. Bring to the boil, reduce heat... - 35.0378
Basic Beef Casserole
1) Cut 1/2 inch cubes from the meat.
2) Toss the meat cubes in seasoned flour. ... - 41.3496
Beef And Chestnut Casserole
1) Remove the excess fat from the meat and cut it into 2 inch pieces.
2) Toss the meat into flour.
3) In a pan, melt the lard.
4) Fry the meat pieces few at a time, until brown. ... - 43.5843
1) Cut the large cubes out of the meat.
2) In a frying pan, melt the margarine.
3) Fry the meat until brown from all the sides. ... - 44.3551
Beef With Olives
Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes and coat with the cornflour to which a little salt and pepper has been added.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meat for several minutes, turning to brown lightly on all sides.
Remove meat and put into a casserole.
Put... - 44.7887
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich
Talk about scrumptious pork sandwiches and this barbecued pulled pork sandwich is highly regarded in the category for its exotic flavors and the simplicity of making it. Take a look at this video for the details of this amazing recipe. - 140.685
Swiss Steak With Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 335 degrees.
2) From the meat, trim away the fat, if any, and the gristle. Cut into 4 pieces.
3) Roll the meat in seasoned four and then fry it in hot dripping. Quickly brown.
4) In the bottom of a... - 38.1824
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing, Shaker Style
Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak, or do it yourself in the fol-lowing manner: With a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to... - 42.5665
Pickled Onion Steak And Ale Pudding
Trim the beef of any really thick fat or tough bits of gristle - although you want to retain a certain degree of fat in order to keep the meat moist and add plenty of flavour.
Visit your local butcher for good beef and avoid lean braising steak, the latter... - 48.1614
Red Hot Beef
Toss the meat in the mixture of flour, seasoning and ginger.
In a large pan heat the lard and fry beef quickly until browned.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Add to the pan all remaining ingredients except kidney beans and red pepper.
Bring to the boil.
Pour over the... - 39.4704
Boeuf Bourguignon is a lovely and elaborate beef recipe made in the french style with vegetables.prepared with red wine along with herbs and garlic for flavor, the Boeuf Bourguignon can be served on rice or orzo. - 42.6231
Beef Sirloin Burgundy
Beef Bourguignon is a French delicacy. Beef Bourguignon is a stew made of beef flavored with brandy mixed with cornstarch and mushrooms. If you are a red meat lover then try this Beef Bourguignon recipe. - 44.193
Good, Old-fashioned Stew
Really tasty good old-fashioned stew recipe. If you are looking forward to some great comfort food, then you will love the good, old-fashioned stew for sure. Great if you don't overdo it! - 42.3855
Beef In Beer
Sweat the vegetables in 2 x 15 ml spoons (2 tablespoons) oil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and place into a casserole.
Toss the meat in the flour and fry until brown over a brisk heat, adding the remaining oil.
Place on top of the vegetables, pour over the... - 40.5649
Ragout Of Beef With Prunes
Bring the stock to the boil, pour over the prunes and soak for about 12 hours.
Coat the beef cubes with the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the beef and fry for 5 to 8 minutes or until it is evenly browned.
Strain the stock from the prunes and... - 40.7259
Stewed Beef In Red Wine
Heat the butter and oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onions, garlic, celery and bacon and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the meat and fry for a further 10 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the wine and water and bring to the... - 37.3512
Preheat oven to Gas 3, 325°F, 160°C.
heat the oil and fat in frying pan, add beef, fry for 5-7 mins stirring meat until sealed.
Add onion and tomato puree, cook for 2 mins.
Stir in flour and cook for 1 min.
Add tomatoes and their juice, kidney beans,... - 37.7017
Chunky Beef & Vegetable Soup
Place the meat in a large saucepan, cover with the stock and add bay leaves.
Bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 2 hrs or until the meat is tender.
Allow the meat to cool.
Remove meat, strain the cooking liquid and return both to a clean pan.
Bring to the... - 35.9546
1. Mix together the ingredients for the marinade in a plastic bag. Add the beef cubes. Seal the bag, then marinate in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or overnight, turning the bag over occasionally.
2. Drain the beef cubes, reserving the marinade. Pat the beef... - 29.7879
Belgian Beef Carbonnade
Put the bacon, onions and garlic in a large casserole dish with the butter.
Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the beef, sugar, vinegar, beer, bouillon (stock) and bouquet garni and season well.
Put a small plate over the meat to submerge in the liquid.
Cover... - 42.4266
Par Cooked Lamb Or Beef
1. Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the onion and fry until softened. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil. Put the lid on the casserole and cook in a preheated oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas... - 31.276
Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat.
Lower heat add the vegetables and cook for about 3 minutes.
Transfer to a casserole and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Taste and adjust the seasoning, remove bay leaves, and... - 38.3404
Italian Beef Casserole
Saute vegetables in the oil until tender.
Drain and place in the bottom of a casserole.
Fry the meat until brown to seal in the juices.
Place on top of the vegetables.
Lay the mushrooms on top of the meat.
Add the tomatoes to the casserole.
Place the sliced... - 46.4052
Tomato Beef Curry
Brown the meat in the oil over a brisk heat.
Add the butter and saute the onion and carrot until tender.
Remove to a casserole with the meat.
Add curry powder, flour, and turmeric and fry for 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes and stock.
Cook and keep stirring... - 47.1212
Oven Stewed Beef Provencale
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry meat until browned and sealed.
Transfer to a casserole dish.
Fry all the diced and sliced vegetables gently in the butter in the frying pan, at the same time adding the diced bacon.
When the vegetables are soft, add... - 42.8664
Celery Beef Casserole With Walnuts
Brown the meat in the oil and place in a casserole.
Saute the onions and carrots in the butter in the frying pan.
Add the flour to make a roux and gradually add the stock, stirring with a wooden spoon until a smooth sauce is formed.
Season well and pour over... - 40.0995
Herbed Beef Casserole
Preheat the oven.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and carrot until the onion is soft.
Remove the vegetables and place in a casserole.
Brown the meat quickly in the hot fat to seal in the juices, then add to the vegetables, together with... - 33.7969
Beef And Lentil Stew
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry meat until browned and sealed.
Transfer to casserole.
Saute vegetables until transparent and slightly browned, add to casserole.
Add lentils soaked in stock, seasoning, chopped tomatoes and juice, herbs and sugar.
Bring to... - 44.0335
Beef & Peanut Casserole
Heat oil in a wok until just smoking, then stir-fry steak and onion for 5 mins, or until meat is brown and sealed.
Add stock, peanuts, tomatoes, chilli powder and turmeric, season and mix well.
Bring to boil, reduce to a simmer, then cover with lid or foil... - 31.6966
Chunky Shepherds Pie
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the beef and kidneys over a brisk heat, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
Add the onion and carrots and cook gently for 3-4 minutes.
Pour in the gravy, add the Worcestershire sauce and vinegar... - 33.1031
Tamarind Beef Balti
1. Soak the tamarind overnight in the water. Strain the soaked tamarind, keeping the liquid.
2. Put the tamarind, tomato puree (paste), sugar, ginger, garlic, salt and onion into a food processor or blender and mix to a smooth puree. Alternatively, mash the... - 33.5184
Beef And Chestnut Pie
Trim the meat and cut into 25cm (1 in) cubes.
Fry in butter and oil until well browned.
Transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onions until lightly browned and add to the casserole.
Stir the flour into the pan, cook for 1 minute, gradually add stock and... - 42.5938
Cider Beef Stew With Dumplings
Trim the beef and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in) cubes.
Toss in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat and fry the meat until well browned then transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onion and celery gently for a few minutes in the same fat then stir in 1 x 15 ml spoon (1... - 38.8405
Wipe the steak with a piece of damp kitchen paper and, using a large sharp knife, cut the meat into cubes and cut off any gristle or fat.
Put the oil into a medium-sized saucepan and put over a moderate heat.
Add the meat and the sliced onion and fry until... - 45.6626
1. For the Smokey Habanero Chili Powder: Place pepper halves shell side up for barbecuing.
2. Add soaked wood chips to live briquettes and smoke covered for 1-2 hours on low heat.
3. Remove pepper halves and allow to cool. (they should look like... - 99.0368
Daubedeboeufala Provencale is a meat and vegetable stew. Made with bacon and beef, the Daubedeboeufala Provencale is spiced with garlic and flavored with bouquet garni. Oven braised to finish, this Daubedeboeufala Provencale can be served over rice or... - 45.2572
Creole Spiced Beef
1) Cut the beef meat into cubes of 4cm-1 1/2 inch.
2) In a shallow dish, place the beef cubes and combine with lime juice, ginger-garlic, cinnamon, chili, salt and ground... - 44.0593
Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes. Mix the flour and paprika together and toss the meat in the mixture.
Heat a browning dish on full power according to manufacturer's instructions. Pour the oil into the dish and cook on full for 1 minute. Add the beef and... - 30.3247
Beef Hot Pot
1. Preheat the oven at 335°F.
2. Roll the meat in seasoned flour and fry them in hot fat.
3. Take a 1 1/2 to 2-pint casserole dish and place the meat directly from the pan.
4. Add carrots, potatoes, mustard and stock in the meat.... - 40.9656
Estofado De Carries Variadas
To make these braised meats, first heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan.
Cut steak and kidney into 1-inch cubes; coat these in a mixture of the flour, salt and pepper.
Brown in the hot oil on all sides.
Lift out meat and set aside.
Add... - 35.7035
Hereford Beef Cobbler
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Cut the meat into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes.
Slice the carrots and celery.
Heat the oil in a large pan.
Add the meat and fry for 5 to 6 minutes until evenly browned.
Remove the meat and place in a 2 litre/4 pint... - 39.7743