- » Braised Chicory
Braised Chicory Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised chicory recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised chicory recipes.
Braised Chicory And Onions
1. Turn the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a pan of salted water, plunge the chicory for ten minutes; drain completely
3. Add to an ovenproof dish along with orange segments and the juice
4. Reserving two spring onions, slice all the... - 39.0811
Put the chicory in a pan of boiling water and boil for 2 minutes.
Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water.
Butter a 2 pint (5 cup) shallow ovenproof dish with half of the butter.
Arrange the chicory in the dish.
Add the remaining ingredients and dot... - 35.9024
Cut escarole and curly endive lengthwise through the core into quarters.
Cut frisee, radicchio, and Belgian endive in half lengthwise.
Rinse gently between leaves, keeping quarters or halves of the heads intact.
To a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over... - 29.8823
This recipe for Braised Chicory comes as a boon for a person like me! Not someone who likes anything over flavored, or with too many ingredients, this is the perfect choice. Simply prepared, this recipe is quick to make and is healthy too! Try it out and... - 39.835
Chicory Braised With Butter & Lemon
1. Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 3. Remove any damaged outer leaves from each head of chicory, trim away the discoloured bases, then cut each one in half lengthways.
2. Divide the butter between 2 shallow pans or flameproof casserole dishes and place them... - 27.1177
Braised Chicory Endive With Cheese And Eggs
1. Prepare the chicory
2. Cut off the root and wash the chicory well
3. In a large pan, toss in the 2 oz (50 g / 1/4 cup) butter, a good pinch of sea salt, and the juice of half the lemon
4. Place the chicory in the pan and cover level with... - 41.2939
Braised Chicory Belgian Endive
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Arrange the chicory in an ovenproof dish.
3) Sprinkle the chicory with the butter, nutmeg, lemon juice and season to taste.
4) Stream over the stock, and put the lid on.
5) Bake in oven for 1 to 1 1/2... - 43.0691
Pan Fried Duck Breast With Braised Chicory
1. Rub seasonings over the scored duck breasts.
2. In a large non-stick skillet, heat the corn oil over a medium flame.
3. When hot, arrange the duck breasts, skin-side down and brown for 5 to 8 minutes. Turn and cook on the other side... - 45.187