- » Braised Chicken Artichoke
Braised Chicken Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised chicken artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised chicken artichoke recipes.
You May Also Like!
Chicken With Artichokes
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika.
In a wide frying pan, cook chicken in butter and oil over medium-high heat until browned.
Arrange chicken in a 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole with artichoke hearts.
Cook mushrooms in pan drippings until... - 44.2782
Braised Artichokes With Spinach
1) In a large bowl, combine water and lemon juice to soak the artichokes for 30 minutes.
2) Use a small sharp knife to trim the artichokes, by cutting off the stems and then peeling off all the dark outer leaves.
3) Cut off the leaves about 2... - 42.9457
Braised Artichokes make a great side dish. The ingredients are easily available and the recipe is simple. whenever I am in doubt in selecting a dish for my menu, Braised Artichoke is one of my preferences. Try this recipe and share your feedback. - 44.8093
Braised Artichokes Provencal
1) Set the oven to 325° F.
2) Cut off and discard the top 1/3 of each artichoke, then cut remaining 2/3 lengthwise into four and remove chokes.
3) In a large flameproof casserole, take butter and oil and sauté onion, carrot, and garlic... - 46.1124
Braised Artichoke Hearts
1) In a skillet, saute the onions in the margarine for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
3) Stir in the artichoke hearts, lemon juice, salt and pepper, then cook covered over a low heat for 10 minutes.
4) Serve the... - 36.1086
Braised Artichokes With Batter Sauce
Trim stems and remove loose outer leaves from artichokes.
Cut off 1 inch from tops; snip off sharp leaf tips.
Cut length wise into quarters and remove the fuzzy "choke."
Brush cut edges with lemon juice.
Place artichokes in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking... - 39.3671
Braised Baby Turkey With Cucumber And Artichoke
1) Force down on to the turkey or chicken breastbone to snap its rib cage, and flatten the bird to the maximum limit.
2) Discard any excess fat and the parson's nose.
3) In a heavy saucepan, large enough to hold the bird, stir to melt... - 44.6223
Basic Braised Artichoke Hearts Or Bottoms
1) Take an enameled saucepan preferably and in it , combine butter, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and heat the mixture.
2) Now add the artichoke bottoms.
3) Reduce to a simmer and cook covered for about 10 to 15 minutes or until just cooked... - 33.2538
Veal Strips Saute With Artichokes
Trim all membrane from veal slices; place meat between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound 1/8 inch thick with smooth side of a mallet.
Cut each piece into 3/4-inch-wide strips.
Combine flour, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Dredge meat in flour mixture, shaking off... - 45.5845
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Put half an orange in each pigeon after preparing all of them. Over each breast, tie a slice of bacon.
3) In a sauté pan, heat the butter and brown the pigeons properly on all sides.... - 42.0249