- » Braised Celery Red Pepper Onion
Braised Celery Red Pepper Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised celery red pepper onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised celery red pepper onion recipes.
Braised Chicken Legs With Celery Shallots And Red Onion
1) Set the oven to 350° F.
2) Season the chicken legs with salt and pepper.
3) In a large, heavy-bottomed casserole, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat and stir fry the legs in it for about two minutes on each side till... - 45.7835
Italian Beef Braised In Red Wine
Rub the beef all over with the cut sides of the garlic, then discard the garlic.
Rub the beef with salt and pepper.
Melt all but 1 tablespoon of the butter with the oil in a flameproof casserole.
Add the beef and brown it on all sides.
Remove the beef from... - 44.6799
Braised Duck Legs With Celery Root Puree
1. First, we need to prepare the duck legs, for that preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Meanwhile, take the duck legs and season it lightly with salt and pepper
3. Then take a skillet and heat the olive oil in it, over medium-low heat and... - 44.8693
Braised Brisket With Red Wine
Waiting for some awesome meal idea for the big dinner on Sunday, try Beef brisket. Brisket takes little extra time but always turns out into a wonderful dinner. This chef in the video is demonstrating her way of cooking a brisket. She also shares some ideas... - 120.844
Red Wine Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the olive oil. Season the lamb shanks with salt and pepper and brown them on 3 sides over moderately high heat, about 4 minutes per side. Add the garlic, carrots, celery and onion to... - 28.8496
Red Wine-braised Short Ribs
Slow braising in red wine and fresh herbs, gives these beef ribs a distinctive flavor and a buttery soft texture! - 0
Braised Beef With Red Wine
Planning a family get together this weekend? Try out this delicious Braised Beef with Red Wine recipe fro your menu. The dish is simple and can be easily prepared at home. Don't give it a miss. - 102.818
Braised Chicken With Red And Green Apples
1. Season the chicken pieces with pepper and salt.
2. Use a large heavy-bottomed skillet,
3. Melt the butter on a medium heat.
4. When the butter begins to froth, add the chicken pieces and brown evenly on all sides. When golden,... - 47.9834
Braised Goose With Red Wine Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add vegetables, garlic, thyme and bay leaf and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 7 minutes.
Add goose neck, heart, gizzard and wing tips to skillet and cook, stirring,... - 41.2106
Brown pieces of oxtail in fat.
Add onion, carrot and celery and cook until brown.
Sprinkle with browned flour.
Add hot water, tomatoes, bay leaves, cloves, salt and pepper.
Place in casserole and cook in moderate oven (350Â° F.) unrii very tender. - 32.9003
Braised Beef Round
In a small bowl, stir together the parsley, oregano, garlic, basil and thyme; set aside.
Using the tip of a small, sharp knife, make 1/2 deep incisions about 2" apart in the beef.
Fill each incision with some of the parsley mixture.
Place the beef on the rack... - 45.662
Stuff the body and breast of the turkey with a desired dressing and truss.
Spread thin slices of salt pork over breast and legs and cover turkey with a sheet of heavy oiled paper, fastening paper on by passing string around body.
In a large double roasting... - 37.6111
Braised Short Ribs Of Beef
1. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Combine the flour, salt, pepper and rosemary. Dredge the ribs with the seasoned flour.
3. In a skillet, heat the bacon drippings, add the onion and celery and saute five minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a heavy kettle... - 33.9185
Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Dust with flour; shake off excess. In a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add lamb shanks and cook, turning several... - 32.303
Braised Beef Shortribs
Ricardo Pina's recipe for Braised beef short ribs using Keith Lorren's Beef Stew & Oxtail Seasoning. - 0
1. Preheat the oven at 225 degree.
2. Chop the onions, carrots and celery and keep it in separate bowls.
3. Season the chuck meat with salt and pepper, once done sear the meat on both the side in a pot along with some oil.
4. Once both... - 0
Braised Short Beef Ribs
Looking for some simple delicious dinner options, try short beef ribs. They taste wonderful and are not very expensive. Make them for a dinner in winters. Watch the video carefully for small but useful tips and instructions. - 130.985
Braised Pork And Cabbage Salad
1. In a large saucepan, combine the pork, yellow onion, carrot, celery and parsley. Add enough water to submerge the pork. Cover and simmer over moderately low heat for 2 1/2 hours, or until very tender. Remove from the heat and let the pork cool in its... - 38.3092
1. With fork prick breast of bird all over and rub skin with salt and pepper.
2. Put an onion inside bird with a few pieces of orange and lemon zest (thin outer skin of fruit).
3. In a pan heat oil, brown duck all over for 6-8 minutes... - 44.8584
Oven Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Wipe the lamb shanks well with a damp cloth. Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano and dredge the lamb shanks with the seasoned flour. Brown in the oil and transfer to a large earthenware casserole or Dutch oven.... - 31.2629
Braised Autumn Duckling
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin the duckling pieces, pulling it gently with your fingers and trim off all the excess fat with a kitchen scissors or meat knife.
3. Season the duckling with the salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
4. Heat a... - 42.3582
Healthy Braised Pot Roast
Good to know that it is finally possible to have a low carb, low cal, low fat pot roast! And for the reason that it comes from a health freak, I'm going to blindly adapt this one. So here is a pretty cool recipe for the classic pot roast in a much healthy and... - 92.4191
Trim excess fat from the oxtail and fry it in the hot oil in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the meat and brown the onions and celery.
Drain off excess fat.
Add the tomatoes with juice, bouquet garni, stock and wine.
Season... - 45.6303
Classic Braised Beef
All those, who are fighting stress and strain, are going to love this comfort food. Classic beef braise is a great food, offering delicious taste and important nutrients to you. Watch the video and learn the steps to cook it of your own. - 129.396
Braised Wild Duck
1. Preheat the oven to 325 °.
To prepare the ducks :
2. Wash them briefly under cold running water and pat them completely dry inside and out with paper towels.
3. With a sharp heavy knife cut off the wing tips and discard them.
4. In a cup... - 43.3206
Braised Beef With Steamed Vegetable
Mash garlic; combine with salt,rosemary, thyme and pepper to form a paste.
Rub surface of beef chuck arm pot roast with garlic mixture.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add pot roast cook until evenly browned.
Remove and reserve.
Cook and stir... - 41.3537
Braised Lamb With Vegetables
Braised Lamb With Vegetables is aunique blend of fryed lamb and a tasty vegetable broth. The perfect texture and blended flavor of the dish is extremely tempting. Donâ€™t miss out on this easy and simple Braised Lamb With Vegetables dish. - 43.6272
Braised Lamb Shank With Goat Cheese Polenta And Thyme Jus
In Bistro Cooking, join Lauren and Chef Olivier from ICI Urban Bistro to make this classic bistro dish, Braised Lamb Shank with Vermont Goat Cheese Polenta and Thyme Jus. This lamb dish is perfect for the winter months and goes perfectly paired with First... - 122.348
Braised Chinese Vegetables
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the ginger and garlic and cook until golden.
Add the onion pieces, carrot and celery and stir over high heat.
Add the peppers, zucchini, snow peas, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and broccoli and toss gently... - 36.9093
Fish Braised In White Wine
1. Wash, clean and slice the fish while removing the tail and head.
2. Take a fish poacher or roasting pan to sauté the vegetables in just about 4 tablespoons of butter for about 5 minutes.
3. Place the sautéed fish on the poacher... - 43.4057
Healthy Braised Beef Pot Roast
1. Use a meat knife or a pair of kitchen scissors to trim the fat from the beef.
2. Tie the roast with kitchen sting or butchers twine, turning it around the roast at regular intervals along the length. You will require a piece of sting about 4... - 47.1119
Braised Beef A La Mode
Tie meat in a compact form and lard through center with pork fat, according to directions .
Combine salt and pepper, vegetables, herbs, garlic, and red wine.
Add Cognac or not, as you please.
Marinate meat in this mixture for 6 hours or overnight, turning... - 43.9739
Ricotta Chicken Pockets With Braised Lentils
1. In a bowl, mix together the spinach, ricotta, Parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
2. Using a sharp knife, make a deep slit through the thicker side of each chicken breast to make a pocket. Spoon in the ricotta mixture.
2. Using the back of a knife,... - 45.8082
Coffee-rubbed Braised Short Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground coffee.
3. Coat all sides of the short ribs with this coffee mixture and save the unused portion of the rub.
4. In a large... - 116.983
Stand the wiped joint in a deep dish.
Mix together the marinade ingredients and pourthem over the meat.
Leave to steep for up to 24 hours, basting frequently.
Drain the marinade off the meat and keep it to use later.
Wipe the joint and fry it until well... - 47.2894
Braised Lamb Shanks
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before roasting.
2) Clean shanks in water and dry gently.
3) Combine together flour, salt, pepper, and oregano and coat the shanks with this mixture.
4) Grind garlic and add to shortening.
5) Brown shanks on... - 43.1038
Morgan's Braised Lamb Shanks
1)Add salt and pepper to lamb.
2)In a large roasting pan with a lid, heat some oil. Fry lamb in it until brown on all sides.
3)Remove lamb and add in garlic, diced vegetables and cook until soft.
4)Add in rosemary, thyme, wine and tomato... - 46.6315
Braised Pot Roast Of Lamb
Wipe lamb with damp paper towels.
Trim off fat; spread meat flat.
In small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, salt, basil, marjoram, and pepper.
Spread parsley mixture evenly over lamb.
Start- ing from one end, roll up, jelly-roll fashion, as tightly as... - 39.3147
Braised Fish With Black Bean Sauce
Soak the black beans in warm water for 10 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan.
Add the spring onions, ginger, red pepper and celery and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Stir in the soy sauce and sherry.
Place the fish on top of the vegetables and... - 41.5781
Cider Braised Chicken And Turnips
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine broth and chicken. Simmer over medium heat, uncovered, 10 minutes, skimming off any foam that rises to surface. Add carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf, and savory. Simmer, partially covered, 15 minutes. Skim fat off surface of... - 32.5996
Braised Whole Liver
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add some flour to a platter and coat the livers by rolling over this flour.
3. Dice the salted pork and keep it in a Dutch oven with some butter.
4. Simmer it until the salted pork gets melted and... - 46.0655
Braised Tongue Roman Style
To make the marinade, heat the oil and add to it the onions, carrot and garlic cloves.
Saute them until they are lightly colored, then pour in the vinegar and red wine.
Add a pinch of coarse salt and the rest of the marinade ingredients, and boil over high... - 44.9147
Beef Braised In Barolo Wine
Rub garlic into meat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place meat in a large bowl.
Add bay leaves, thyme and enough wine to cover meat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Dry meat with paper towels.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil... - 41.3931
Braised Hare With Port
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Heat the cooker on low heat.
3) Slowly, cook the bacon rinds then add the chopped bacon.
4) Stir in the butter or margarine if necessary and saute the onion and celery until they are lightly browned.
5)... - 45.6025
Braised Veal Cacciatore
Trim fat from veal shanks; place shanks in an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30 minutes or until browned.
Reduce heat to 400°.
Combine tomato and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Pour... - 39.4979
Braised Curried Short Ribs
Would you like to prepare Braised Curried Shortribs at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in... - 50.2176
Stroganoff With Ground Beef
In fry pan, brown ground beef and onion.
Drain well; blot excess fat with paper towel.
Stir in mushrooms, water, Worcestershire sauce, salt, celery seed and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Stir in yogurt; heat through, but do not boil.
If... - 38.703
Beef Short Ribs
1. In a bowl place the beef along with carrots, celery, onion, thyme and garlic, immerse with Syrah wine and leave overnight.
2. The next day separate them, save the wine and cook everything except the beef in a pan with 2 tablespoons oil.
3. Skin the... - 100.624
Osso Buco With Parsley
Heat a Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add the olive oil and veal.
Brown veal for about 5 minutes on each side, then stack on one side of the pot.
Add 1 cup of the broth.
Bring to a boil and add the zucchini, onion, celery, parsnips, and garlic.
Lower the... - 42.085
Pork Chops Creole
1 In a large frying pan, brown the pork chops in their own fat; remove and set aside.Drain all but 2 tablespoons drippings from the pan.
2 In the same frying pan, saute celery and onion until softened; stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
3 ... - 40.5839
Place meat in deep bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except oil.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 24 to 48 hours, turning meat several times to season evenly.
Remove meat from marinade; drain well.
In Dutch oven, brown meat in hot oil on all sides.
Add 1 12... - 38.9614
Crab Stuffed Shrimp
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take the shrimp and peel them, leaving tails, devein and butterfly.
3) Take a pan and boil water in it. Add shrimp and cook for about 1 minute.
4) Drain and place in a shallow baking dish.
5) Take a heavy... - 48.6707
Mom's Osso Buco
1. Heat oven to 325°. Heat oil in a Dutch oven or an ovenproof casserole with a tight-fitting cover on the stovetop. Season veal shanks generously with salt and pepper and brown on all sides.
2. Add onions, carrots, celery, leek, garlic, and tomatoes. Cook... - 32.1059
In large bowl, combine cucumbers, sweet peppers, celery, onion and salt; cover with boiling water and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well and set aside.
In large heavy no aluminum saucepan, combine tomatoes, vinegar, mustard... - 43.2564
Chicken Drumsticks Cacciatore
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
3. In an oven proof skillet or casserole, heat oil over high heat
4. Add the seasoned drumsticks and brown them on all sides for 10-12 minutes.
5. Transfer the... - 45.9767
Yankee Beef Platter
1. Place the meat in a large deep glass or ceramic dish after puncturing it all over with a fork
2. Rub the meat with sugar, salt, pepper and clove and add onion and bayleaf to the bow.
3. Pour wine over the meat and toss a few times to coat... - 45.246
Shrimp In Avocado Halves
Put about 2 inches boiling water in saucepan.
Add onion, celery leaves, bay leaf, 1 1/2 tsp salt, thyme, 1/4 tsp chervil and peppercorns and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drop in washed shrimp.
Add more boiling water if necessary to cover shrimp.
Bring to a boil,... - 41.956
Serbian Beans (pasulj Prebranac)
This is a national dish amongst Serbians. The beans used are a sort of yellow bean that has a buttery texture, but if you can't find them in a Blakan market, never mind. You can use Peruanos available in Mexican markets or a mixture of various beans. - 46.3825
Spaghetti With Superb Meat Sauce
1) Sprinkle the beef roast with salt, then dredge thoroughly with flour.
2) In a Dutch oven, gently brown the roast in olive oil on all sides.
3) Pour in hot water, cover and cook over a low heat for 3 hours, or until the meat falls apart.
4) Tear the... - 44.223
Easy Sauerbraten - German Sour Pot Roast
1. To prepare the meat for marinating, tie the meat with a string around the edges, inorder to keep it’s shape. Place in a large glass bowl.
2. In a 4 cup measure or medium-size bowl, mix vinegar, wine, salt, pepper and allspice. Pour... - 46.4481
Coq Au Vin
1. To prepare the marinade, boil the red wine in a saucepan until it is reduced to 1/3 its original volume. Leave to cool.
2. In a shallow glass dish, mix vegetables, peppercorns and bouquet garni and chicken.
3. Pour over the reduced and... - 45.7483
Stewed Beef In Red Wine
Heat the butter and oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onions, garlic, celery and bacon and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the meat and fry for a further 10 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the wine and water and bring to the... - 38.7934
Duck Stewed In Red Wine
1 The first day: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Remove excess fat from the legs. Skin the necks and cut them into 2-inch lengths. Remove the tips from the wings. Set legs, neck pieces, giblets, and trimmed wings aside in the... - 47.0445
Oven Baked Beef
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
On a sheet of wax paper, sprinkle garlic, marjoram, salt and pepper.
Dredge diced pork fat.
Make incisions into beef slice.
Stick diced pork fat and cloves into incisions.
In an ovenproof casserole dish, heat oil and melt... - 42.9089
Homestyle Pot Roast
Trim fat from roast.
Cut 1 -inch slits in roast; insert a garlic slice into each slit.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Lightly dredge meat in flour mixture; reserve remaining flour mixture.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over... - 43.3298
Holiday Lamb Shanks With Minted Mash
Looking for a delicious indulgence for your celebratory event? Then you simply can't go wrong with this dainty, minty lamb shank recipe. The chef reproduces a classic recipe of this holiday favorite that isn't just a breeze to make, but easy to serve too.... - 105.718
Slow Cooked Short Rib Ragu
Do enjoy slow cooked food? Slow cooked food has wonderful aroma which rises as the food gets cooked in the slow cooker. This video shows one of the most simple recipes of slow cooked short ribs ragu. Enjoy the ragu and the aroma too. - 120.959
Chunky Beef & Vegetable Soup
Place the meat in a large saucepan, cover with the stock and add bay leaves.
Bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 2 hrs or until the meat is tender.
Allow the meat to cool.
Remove meat, strain the cooking liquid and return both to a clean pan.
Bring to the... - 37.7152
Season veal with salt and pepper and dust with flour.
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add veal and saute on all sides until meat is brown.
In a casserole dish just large enough to contain the meat, set veal.
To make the sauce: In a second large skillet, heat... - 43.3348
1. In a pan, braise the beef on medium high for 5-10 minutes.
2. Add the beef to the crockpot.
3. Add pepper, parsley, onion powder, oregano, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Add potatoes, celery and onions.
5. Next, add the seasoned flour and water... - 110.66
Roasted Turkey With Low Fat Yoghurt And Dill Dressing
Looking for healthy lunch ideas for your family get together? Look no further the chef here provides step by step recipe instructions for classic roast turkey with low fat yoghurt and dill dressing. Very simple to prepare and is sure to impress those diet... - 118.292
Preheat the oven to 275°F (140°C).
Cut the beef into cubes.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven.
Add the salt pork and fry, stirring, until brown.
Add the beef and fry, turning the pieces frequently until brown all over.
Add the onions, celery, canots, garlic and... - 41.2984
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Marinate meat in wine with hash about 6 hours.
Turn several times.
Remove and set marinade aside.
Tie meat securely with string.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in heavy braising pot until smoking.
Brown meat on all sides.
Add onion, carrots,... - 44.0905
Beef Brisket Pot Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Season the brisket with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the brisket fat side down and cook over moderately high heat until richly browned, 5 minutes. Turn and brown on the other side, 5 minutes longer.... - 30.8227
Leg Of Lamb Tasting Like Venison
If you like a gamy flavour this is an interesting and tasty way of dealing with mature lamb or mutton.
Skin the leg of lamb and remove all surplus fat.
To make the marinade, heat the oil and fry the vegetables slowly in a covered saucepan for 5 minutes,... - 47.2627
Manzo Brasato Alla Lombarda
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, chopped garlic and oregano. Roll bacon pieces in the mixture.
3. Make deep incisions in beef using a sharp knife.
4. Insert a lean bacon piece in the opening.
5. In a... - 49.7749
Chili Pineapple Glazed Ribs With Sweet Potato And Pecan Salad
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree for ribs, and 350 degree for salad.
2. For ribs, in a bowl, mix pineapple juice, chili powder and salt.
3. Pour the mixture along with the rib in a zip tight pouch, and allow it to rest for 24 hours.
4. For salad,... - 110.244
Beef A La Mode
1) Take a bowl and mix the beef with bay leaves, cloves, thyme, celery, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
2) Add consommé or wine to the bowl and marinate the meat in the mixture for 12-24 hours.
3) Keep it refrigerated.
4) Take an enameled or... - 46.5948
Place beef and the bones into 5 pt. of cold water, salt it mildly and put to cook.
Having boiled for an hour, add the cut vegetables, onions, clove of garlic, half of the red paprika and pepper.
Allow to simmer slowly and steadily.
Mince the pork finely.
Heat... - 43.3161
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 107.081