- » Braised Cauliflower
Braised Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised cauliflower recipes.
Braised Porkballs And Cauliflower
I prefer porkballs to other meat balls and hence this Braised Porkballs And Cauliflower was a treat I gave myself. This Braised Porkballs And Cauliflower was the fruit of my constant search for an ideal porkball recipe. - 38.807
Doi Phool Gobi
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Slice half the onions and grind the remaining half with garlic and ginger.
3. Beat the curds and mix it with half of the ginger paste, salt and sugar.
4. Coat the pieces of cauliflower thoroughly with the curds... - 43.6911
Cauliflower With Onion And Tomato
Put chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in blender with 4 tablespoons of water and blend to a paste.
Break off cauliflower into small flowerets, not longer than 1 to 1 1/2 inches, and not wider at the head than 1/2 to 1 inch.
Wash in colander and leave to... - 45.8082
Cauliflower And Pea Curry
1. Wash and cut the cauliflower.
2. Heat fat. Fry chopped onion till transparent. Add chilli powder, turmeric and coriander powder. Fry for a few minutes.
3. Add cauliflower and shelled peas. Fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and a little stock or... - 40.6819
Braised Pork And Cauliflower
Cut the pork into 3-cm (1-in) cubes and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and cut the cauliflower into pieces about 3-cm (1 -in) long.
Slice the bamboo.
Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 4 minutes, then drain.
It should be tender but still firm.
Deep-fry... - 44.8379
Cauliflower With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger into a blender jar with 4 tablespoons of water, and blend until it becomes smooth (about 1 minute).
Cut off the thick, coarse stem of the cauliflower and remove all leaves.
First break the cauliflower into large flowerets, using your hands if... - 46.6903
Saute the onion and ginger in the oil.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover and cook until the cauliflower is tender, about ten minutes, adding a little water if necessary to prevent burning. - 31.8825