- » Braised Cabbage Tomato
Braised Cabbage Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised cabbage tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised cabbage tomato recipes.
Braised Red Cabbage
1) In a large pot, bring a mixture of tomato paste, water and honey to a boil.
2) Stir in cabbage and onion.
3) Cook, covered for about 15 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally until cabbage is soft.
4) Take off the mixture from heat and pour in... - 43.5261
Savory Braised Beef
Trim fat from meat and cut into 1-in.
cubes; brown in a skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Add water, apple, onion, salt if desired and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 1-1/4 hours.
Add potatoes and cabbage; cover and simmer for 35 minutes or until... - 42.9831
Drunken Braised Short Rib Tacos
In honor of National Taco and National Vodka Days, which happened simultaneously, I decided to create a hybrid concoction to celebrate both. - 81.3447
Lamb Stew, Braised Greens With A Fried Egg And Colcannon
Gavan Murphy cooks with Paula Deen on her Food Network show, Paula's Best Dishes. They cook up some classic dishes.... the healthy way. They're making a Lamb Stew, Braised Greens with a Fried Egg and an Irish Potato classic, Colcannon. - 99.5814
1.Dry the pigeons by rubbing with a soft cloth.
2.Take a large pan, heat drippings in it.
3.Stir in pigeons and brown them.
4.Once done, take them out and keep aside.
5.Put onions in the pan and saute for 5- 10 minutes until brown.
6.Add... - 41.5627
Swiss Chard Sauce
Split leeks in half lengthwise so you can wash them thoroughly, then thinly slice; discard tough green tops.
In an 8-quart kettle or Dutch oven, cook leeks and onion in oil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
Add cabbage and chard and continue cooking,... - 38.5047
Classic Lamb Ragout
1) Dredge the lamb cubes thoroughly with flour.
2) In a large heavy kettle or pot, brown the lamb cubes in shortening.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water, salt, pepper, garlic, and caraway seed.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour; stirring... - 45.3958
Lamb Parcels And Lamb Rosemary Pizza
1. In a large bowl, add lamb chunks, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
2. Add salt, ground black pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
3. For pizza dough, in a small bowl, dissolve yeast in little water.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 110.145
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 35.4501
Homemade Chicken Paprikash
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Cook the chicken breasts for about 3 minutes on each side or until well browned, then transfer to a plate.
2. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic to the skillet and saute for 5... - 33.5228