- » Braised Cabbage Carrot
Braised Cabbage Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised cabbage carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised cabbage carrot recipes.
Braised Pork And Cabbage Salad
1. In a large saucepan, combine the pork, yellow onion, carrot, celery and parsley. Add enough water to submerge the pork. Cover and simmer over moderately low heat for 2 1/2 hours, or until very tender. Remove from the heat and let the pork cool in its... - 38.5155
1) Discard the tough outer leaves and stalks of the cabbage, cut into four wedges, then rinse and drain thoroughly.
2) Topping : In a wok, saute the bread cubes in melted butter until golden brown, then remove with a slotted spoon and... - 45.6941
Braised Partridges With Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. Cut the partridges in half.
3. Cut the cabbage in quarters, remove the hard core, cook in a pot of boiling slated water for 5-7 minutes, drain and keep it aside to dry a little... - 44.2392
Braised Sauerkraut With Juniper Berries
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain sauerkraut and squeeze of all moisture from it. Keep aside.
3. Place a large ovenproof skillet over a medium high flame.
4. Add the salt pork and sauté till well browned.
5. Stir in the drained... - 40.7651
Braised Fall Vegetables
ln a large skillet heat margarine over medium heat until melted.
Add cabbage wedges and carrots.
Cook, covered, for 3 minutes, stirring once or twice with a wooden spoon.
Gently stir in cauliflower, onion, water, vinegar, salt, cardamom, and pepper.Bring to... - 35.63
Braised Partridge Or Pigeon
Brown the birds lightly in melted butter.
Put a small onion inside each bird with knob of butter.
Place them in a stew pan, or a deep casserole, with sliced carrots and onions.
Now round the birds tuck the bacon rolls and the cabbage, quartered... - 34.8868
Braised Pork With Prunes
1) Clean the pork and pat dry. Add into a bowl of seasoned flour. Coat well.
2) Slice the onions into thin rings.
3) In a casserole, melt butter. Add in the onions and saute till they brown. Add in the pork. Saute till brown. Add in a little flour and... - 46.7043
Braised Boned Squab In Mold Of Vegetables
Heat 6 tablespoons butter in large shallow ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
Season squab with salt and pepper and brown sides and backs in butter (breasts will brown later in oven).
Remove squab; discard butter.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Add bacon, then... - 38.168
Truss the duck, wrap it up in the sliced fat green bacon, and brown all over in butter or fat.
Then add finely diced carrot, the whole onions, the bunch of mixed herbs and some pepper.
Add enough stock to come to just about halfway up the bird.
Simmer it over... - 32.4077
Pork Tenderloin With Cider And Mustard Braised Lentils
1) Season the pork on both sides.
2) In a frying pan heat half olive oil over medium heat. Fry the pork on both sides for 5 minutes each side, until the pork becomes pink and moist at the middle. Keep it aside.
3) In a pan, heat up the... - 47.2054
Braised Veal Shoulder
Preheat oven to 425 Â°F (220 Â°C).
Place bones and vegetables in roasting pan. Cook in oven 30 minutes.
Place roasting pan with contents on stove over medium heat. Pour in 114 cups (375 mL) water and cook 6 minutes. Transfer contents to large... - 40.35
1. Cut cabbage into 1" x 21/2" (2.5 cm x 6.5 cm) pieces.
2. Heat wok with oil over high heat. Add ginger and shrimp. Stir for 1 minute. Add cabbage and continue to stir for 1 minute. Stir in carrot, bamboo shoots and peas.
3. Combine braising sauce... - 29.9975
Flemish Red Cabbage
Cut off the thick ribs and core of a red cabbage, separate the leaves and shred them.
In a frying-pan, brown the rashers, sliced onion, and carrot, and the bunch of mixed herbs.
Add the shredded raw cabbage, and a dash of pepper.
Moisten with red or white... - 28.8271
Mu Shu Vegetables
Soak mushrooms and tiger lily buds separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard mushroom stems and slice caps into matchstick pieces.
Cut off hard knobby ends of lily buds and tie each bud into a knot.
Set mushrooms and lily... - 43.6081
Super Bowl Recipe: Bbq Pulled Pork Sliders With Creamy Cole Slaw
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine grand diamond all-purpose seasoning, Chile powder, granulated onion, ground mustard powder, granulated garlic and kosher salt, mix well. Rub the seasoning all over the meat.
3.... - 119.578
Soak mushrooms, cloud ears, bean curd sticks, bean thread noodles, tiger lily buds, and black moss separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard mushroom stems and cut caps into quarters.
Cut bean curd sticks into 1-inch... - 41.463
Corned Beef With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Arrange a rack in a casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Place the meat on the rack.
4. Pour water over it.
5. Cover and transfer the casserole to the heated oven.
6. Cook corned beef for 2 ½ hours until... - 38.4294
Poached Chicken And Winter Vegetables
1. In a meat colander, place chicken and wash well.
2. Pat dry using kitchen paper towels.
3. Preheat oven at 250C (500F).
4. Place cleaned chicken on a chopping board and season inside of each chicken with pepper and ½ teaspoon salt.
5.... - 44.9453
Lamb Parcels And Lamb Rosemary Pizza
1. In a large bowl, add lamb chunks, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
2. Add salt, ground black pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
3. For pizza dough, in a small bowl, dissolve yeast in little water.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 112.08
Leg Of Lamb Tasting Like Venison
If you like a gamy flavour this is an interesting and tasty way of dealing with mature lamb or mutton.
Skin the leg of lamb and remove all surplus fat.
To make the marinade, heat the oil and fry the vegetables slowly in a covered saucepan for 5 minutes,... - 45.8026
French Boiled Fowl
Chop very finely 2 shallots, 1 clove of garlic, the tarragon, and 3 sprigs of the parsley.
Mix with chopped bacon, ham, and the chicken's liver.
Add the bread, which you have soaked in milk, then squeezed to remove surplus moisture, together with the... - 39.9182