- » Braised Beef Liver
Braised Beef Liver Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised beef liver recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised beef liver recipes.
Braised Beef Liver And Onions
Remove skin and large veins from liver; coat with flour.
Heat fat in large frypan over moderate heat; brown liver on one side.
Turn liver; sprinkle with seasonings.
Cover with onion.
Add water; cover pan tightly.
Cook over low heat 20 to 30 minutes or until... - 33.3085
You May Also Like!
Braised Liver With Vegetables
Try out this Braised Liverwith Vegetables for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! The key ingredient in Braised Liverwith Vegetables is Beef. This Braised Liverwith Vegetables as a Side Dish is a winner! Treat your family to this delicious... - 46.9598
Braised Whole Liver
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Add some flour to a platter and coat the livers by rolling over this flour.
3. Dice the salted pork and keep it in a Dutch oven with some butter.
4. Simmer it until the salted pork gets melted and... - 46.0655
In large fry pan, brown liver in butter on medium heat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, 20 minutes for calf liver or 30 minutes for beef liver, adding small amounts of water if liquid becomes too thick.
Serve hot. - 35.8685
Braised Liver With Vegetables
Cut liver into 2 in. sqs., roll in combined flour, salt and pepper and then brown on all sides in hot melted fat.
Remove meat and arrange in casserole.
Brown onion, celery and carrots slightly in the same fat, then place in the casserole with tomatoes and... - 33.5544
Venison Liver Braised In Wine
Coat liver with flour, salt and pepper.
Saute onion and mushrooms in margarine.
Add liver and brown lightly on both sides.
Add bouillon, wine and sage.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes. - 34.5805
Cut liver into serving pieces.
Mix together flour, salt, and pepper, sprinkle over liver until all surfaces are covered, then brown liver in melted fat.
Add hot water, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Add sliced onions and simmer 1/2 hour longer. - 27.8656
Braised Liver And Onions
Heat the oil in a fry pan.
Coat the liver in the flour and fry until sealed.
Transfer to the Slo cooker.
Add the onions to the pan and fry until golden.
Stir in the remaining flour and stock.
Continue to stir and bring to the boil.
Pour over the liver and... - 31.5793
Stroganoff Of Chicken Liver
1) Trim the chicken livers into pieces and dredge them with seasoned flour.
2) In a skillet, saute the livers over a low heat until browned.
3) Then remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
4) In the same skillet, saute the onion,... - 43.8603
Braised Liver In Currytomato Sauce
1) In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon butter. Cook onion and pepper until lightly browned.
2) Drain out onion and pepper.
3) With a knife, remove membrane and large tubes from liver.
4) Mix 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and flour. Dredge liver in... - 44.4403
Italian Braised Liver
In small bowl, combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper.
Use to coat both sides of unsliced beef liver.
In large skillet, in hot salad oil, saute sausage pieces until brown; add liver and brown on both sides.
In medium bowl, blend catchup, sherry,... - 42.2654