- » Braised Beef Cube Mix
Braised Beef Cube Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised beef cube mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised beef cube mix recipes.
Braised Beef Cubes
Melt butter in Dutch oven or large saucepan.
Cook and stir onion and mushrooms in butter until onion is tender.
Remove vegetables from pan; drain.
Brown meat with garlic in same pan.
Sprinkle remaining Seasonings on meat.
Mix beef broth and flour; pour on... - 37.8333
Pot Roast Using Beef Bouillon Cube
This pot roast recipe can be prepared with chuck roast or rump roast. Cooked in a pot or pan the pot roast is flavored with beef bouillon and mustard along with catsup. With added onion, this pot roast recipe is fairly simple and can be served with any grain... - 32.0718
Beef Cannelon De Camille Braised Beef With Duchess Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 400 deg before baking.
2) Use fat trimmings to rub a hot skillet and then brown beef slowly in it.
3) Mix in water, wine, onion and one teasp salt.
4) Cover and simmer the mixture for one hour.
5) Stir in mushrooms and... - 44.4094
Braised Beef Slimmer
1) In a Dutch oven or frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Add the beef and brown it well on all the sides.
3) Combine together the thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well and sprinkle all over the meat.
4) Crush the bouillon cube and dissolve it in hot water. Add... - 44.4909
Place the onions, carrots and celery in a large dish with 2 tbsp of stock (broth). Cover and cook on high for 5-6 minutes.
Stir in the meat and butter, cover and cook on high for 4 minutes. Add the flour, mushrooms, herbs, tomato puree (paste) and the rest of... - 33.3987
1) Wash the vegetables and peel them.
2) Cut the vegetables into cubes.
3) Brown the meat in fat and top with vegetables.
4) Add herbs along with seasoning. Pour water or broth.
5) Cover the meat and cook for 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees... - 38.9668
Braised Green Chile Beef
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and pimentos.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with chili powder, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix catsup and wine; pour over beef.
Cover... - 42.5629
Braised Beef In Horseradish Sauce
Dust beef cubes with the flour and saute slowly in the heated oil until deep brown.
Add salt, garlic, bay leaf, leeks, tomatoes; stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
Add broth, horseradish and mushrooms; cover closely and simmer until meat is tender, about 1 1/4... - 33.1676
Braised Beef Japanese
1. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Cut it in 1/2-inch thick slices. Pound them until they are very thin, then cut in 1/2-inch thin strips. Saute strips in the butter or other fat 5 minutes in a large, heavy skillet.
2. Add the string beans cut in... - 36.4025
Braised Beef Tips Baumann
Pour oil into a 5 to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
When hot, add meat, a portion at a time, and cook until well browned on all sides, 7 to 10 minutes total; as browned, lift out and put in bowl.
To pan, add onion and garlic; stir often until onion is... - 40.8703
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Rub salt on the beef roast. Sprinkle pepper over it.
3. In a bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
4. Transfer into glass or ceramic bowl.
5. Dip the beef roast into and turn several times to coat evenly.
6.... - 43.6374
Italian Braised Beef
1. Pre heat an oven at 170°C (340°F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine onion, garlic, wine, 3 tablespoons oil, tomato puree, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well and add beef.
3. Mix well to coat evenly and cling wrap.... - 44.4682
Braised Oxtails is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Braised Oxtails recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.0012
Braised Veal Delight
1. Place meat in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Drain and stir in remaining ingredients, except onion juice and cornstarch. Blend onion juice and cornstarch in small mixing bowl. Po - 26.3745
Braised Chuck Steak
1) Cut the steak into four pieces.
2) Slice the onions and the mushrooms.
3) In a pan, heat lard and fry onions until tender. Remove from pan.
4) In the same pan, fry mushrooms and remove them too.
5) In a bowl, mix together flour,... - 41.5007
Braised Sirloin Tips Over Rice
Brown beef in hot oil.
Mix together and add Bouillon, wine, garlic, onion, shoyu and mushrooms.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat; cover and simmer 1 hr.or until meat is tender.
Add in water chestnuts and pea pods.
Blend cornstarch and water; stir in gradually... - 40.6039
Beef Bourguignon With Mushrooms
Melt 5 tablespoons butter in deep casserole.
Add beef cubes.
Braise in hot oven (4000) for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms and onions in remaining butter.
Stir in flour.
Add Burgundy and mix well.
Pour over beef.
Return to oven for 30... - 40.9546
Braised Lamb Shanks
In a large skillet, brown lamb in oil; remove and set aside.
Add the onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Stir in flour; cook and stir for 1 minute.
Add bouillon and water; stir to dissolve.
Return lamb to pan.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a... - 36.232
Beef And Chestnut Casserole
1) Remove the excess fat from the meat and cut it into 2 inch pieces.
2) Toss the meat into flour.
3) In a pan, melt the lard.
4) Fry the meat pieces few at a time, until brown. ... - 43.5843
Beef En Daube
Cover bacon with cold water and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Drain and place in large bowl with meat, vegetables, seasonings and wine.
Cover and marinate several hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
Remove meat from marinade, blot dry with paper towels, and... - 43.3628
Beef In Port Wine
Brown bacon in skillet.
Remove, drain on towels and cut into small pieces.
Fry onion in bacon fat until tender.
Remove from skillet.
Coat beef with flour that has been mixed with salt and pepper.
Brown in bacon fat with garlic.
Put bacon, onion and beef in... - 41.0133
Favorite Oven Beef Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, season flour with salt and pepper.
3. Toss beef cubes in the seasoned flour.
4. In a large over proof skillet or a casserole, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
5. Add garlic and... - 44.139
Korean Beef Short Rib Jjim
1. Cut the beef short ribs into 1 inch cubes, and place it in a bowl.
2. Cut the Asian pears and onions into chunks, set aside.
3. Soak the meat in water for 1-2 hours.
4. Cut the Asian pears and onions into chunks, set aside.
5. Chop the green... - 133.398
Beef In Burgundy Sauce
1. Cut the beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet. Working in batches, brown the meat in the skillet; do not overcrowd the pan or the meat will steam rather than brown. The browner the meat, the darker the gravy. Transfer the... - 44.4253
Thoroughly wash shanks in cold water; drain.
(If necessary, pull off the parchmentlike covering.) In a dutch oven render the salt pork, and in this fat saute the shanks over high heat until brown on all sides.
Remove dutch oven from heat; add vegetables,... - 43.6915
Beef Sirloin Burgundy
Beef Bourguignon is a French delicacy. Beef Bourguignon is a stew made of beef flavored with brandy mixed with cornstarch and mushrooms. If you are a red meat lover then try this Beef Bourguignon recipe. - 44.193
Boeuf En Daube
1. Cut bacon slices into large cubes. Keep aside.
2. Toss beef cubes with a little flour, just enough to coat evenly.
3. Preheat the oven to 275°F
4. In a large, ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil and butter.
5. Add bacon and... - 44.8146
Main Dish Meatballs
1. Mix together beef, garlic powder, onion, milk, pepper, wheat germ, dry mustard, and egg white.
2. Form into 12 meatballs and brown on all sides. Drain off fat.
3. Add bouillon cubes, 1 1/2 cups water, and parsley. Cover and cook 20 minutes.
4. Stir... - 30.2103
Flank Steak Stroganoff
1. Place steak on a chopping board and using a sharp knife, trim of any excess fat.
2. Slice across the grain to cut into 2 ½ inch pieces, each ¼ inch thick.
3. In a heavy bottomed large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter.
4. Once... - 45.8496
1) Season flour with salt and pepper and toss the meat in it.
2) Take a large casserole dish and put the meat, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, tomato puree, carrots, and pepper to it.
3) Stir in paprika and pour beef stock over the meat mixture.
4) MIx... - 41.6854
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, bread, onion, and salt together; mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 24 meatballs.
3) In a skillet, saute the meatballs in shortening, until browned; drain off the excess fat.
4) Stir in rest... - 42.3319
Braised Elk Swiss Steak
Remove all bone and fat from steaks; pound flour thoroughly into steaks.
Quarter each steak; fry in fat in skillet until lightly browned on each side.
Mix onion soup mix with 1 cup water; pour over steaks.
Cover; simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove steaks... - 36.0993
Braised Shoulder Of Lamb
1 On the lamb, create a few slits and insert the garlic; rub with the salt and pepper.
2 In a Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and add the lamb.
3 Cook until brown on all sides.
4 Add in the onions and cook for 5 minutes.
5 ... - 46.058
Bean Curd With Braised Pork
This Bean Curd With Braised Pork is superly delicious ! Your guests are going to love this with rice at your next big event ! Just try this irresistible tofu and pork dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Bean Curd With Braised Pork... - 40.637
Pot Roast With Vegetables Added
1. In 12x8-inch glass dish, coat roast on both sides with gravy mix or flour and add water, salt and bay leaf.
2. Microwave (high), covered, 10 minutes, rotate and turn roast over.
3. Microwave medium at 50%, covered for about 35-40 minutes.
4. Add... - 41.1757
Easy Veal Scallopini
Combine flour, salt and pepper; mix well.
Coat cutlets with flour mixture.
Brown cutlets on both sides in butter in hot fry pan.
Add water, sherry and bouillon.
Simmer, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes until meat is tender. - 33.8778
Rich Oven Veal Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Fill flour gently into measuring cup and level off.
3. In a 1-gallon plastic bag, add flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, nutmeg and white pepper. Combine well and shake to mix.
4. Add veal cubes into the bag. Shake... - 46.629
Daube D Agneau Provencale
1. Preheat the oven at 160°C/325°F/gas 3.
2. Cut lamb into 1 1/2 in/4 cm cubes. Discard fat and sinew.
3. In a flameproof casserole, heat oil to brown the lamb chunks on all sides. Cook them in two batches, if neede.
4. Remove the... - 42.379
Cider Beef Stew With Dumplings
Trim the beef and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in) cubes.
Toss in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat and fry the meat until well browned then transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onion and celery gently for a few minutes in the same fat then stir in 1 x 15 ml spoon (1... - 38.8405
Beef In Beer
Sweat the vegetables in 2 x 15 ml spoons (2 tablespoons) oil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and place into a casserole.
Toss the meat in the flour and fry until brown over a brisk heat, adding the remaining oil.
Place on top of the vegetables, pour over the... - 40.5649
Beef And Chestnut Pie
Trim the meat and cut into 25cm (1 in) cubes.
Fry in butter and oil until well browned.
Transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onions until lightly browned and add to the casserole.
Stir the flour into the pan, cook for 1 minute, gradually add stock and... - 42.5938
Herbed Beef Casserole
Preheat the oven.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and carrot until the onion is soft.
Remove the vegetables and place in a casserole.
Brown the meat quickly in the hot fat to seal in the juices, then add to the vegetables, together with... - 33.7969
Italian Beef Casserole
Saute vegetables in the oil until tender.
Drain and place in the bottom of a casserole.
Fry the meat until brown to seal in the juices.
Place on top of the vegetables.
Lay the mushrooms on top of the meat.
Add the tomatoes to the casserole.
Place the sliced... - 46.4052
Creole Spiced Beef
1) Cut the beef meat into cubes of 4cm-1 1/2 inch.
2) In a shallow dish, place the beef cubes and combine with lime juice, ginger-garlic, cinnamon, chili, salt and ground... - 44.0593
Mix together the flour, seasonings and ginger and use to coat the beef.
Heat the lard in a large pan, add the beef and fry quickly until browned, turning once.
Drain on kitchen paper then transfer to a 3 pint (8 1/2 cups) ovenproof dish.
Combine all the... - 36.9704
Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes. Mix the flour and paprika together and toss the meat in the mixture.
Heat a browning dish on full power according to manufacturer's instructions. Pour the oil into the dish and cook on full for 1 minute. Add the beef and... - 30.3247
Beef & Peanut Casserole
Heat oil in a wok until just smoking, then stir-fry steak and onion for 5 mins, or until meat is brown and sealed.
Add stock, peanuts, tomatoes, chilli powder and turmeric, season and mix well.
Bring to boil, reduce to a simmer, then cover with lid or foil... - 31.6966
Belgian Beef Carbonnade
Put the bacon, onions and garlic in a large casserole dish with the butter.
Heat on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the beef, sugar, vinegar, beer, bouillon (stock) and bouquet garni and season well.
Put a small plate over the meat to submerge in the liquid.
Cover... - 42.4266
Wipe the steak with a piece of damp kitchen paper and, using a large sharp knife, cut the meat into cubes and cut off any gristle or fat.
Put the oil into a medium-sized saucepan and put over a moderate heat.
Add the meat and the sliced onion and fry until... - 45.6626
Celery Beef Casserole With Walnuts
Brown the meat in the oil and place in a casserole.
Saute the onions and carrots in the butter in the frying pan.
Add the flour to make a roux and gradually add the stock, stirring with a wooden spoon until a smooth sauce is formed.
Season well and pour over... - 40.0995
Hereford Beef Cobbler
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Cut the meat into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes.
Slice the carrots and celery.
Heat the oil in a large pan.
Add the meat and fry for 5 to 6 minutes until evenly browned.
Remove the meat and place in a 2 litre/4 pint... - 39.7743
Ragout Of Lamb A La Grecque
Ragout Of Lamb A La Grecque is a perfect main dish for your weekend dinners. They filing, delicious and unique at the same time! You just have to try the Ragout Of Lamb A La Grecque! - 43.5729
Beef bourguignon or beef burgundy - depending on how good your french is... basically beef braised in wine is so good and rewarding - take a run at it. - 116.82
Tamarind Beef Balti
1. Soak the tamarind overnight in the water. Strain the soaked tamarind, keeping the liquid.
2. Put the tamarind, tomato puree (paste), sugar, ginger, garlic, salt and onion into a food processor or blender and mix to a smooth puree. Alternatively, mash the... - 33.5184
Burgundian Oxtail Stew
Heat the butter and oil in a large, heavy, heatproof casserole.
Add the salt-pork cubes and saute over medium heat until almost crisp; then remove them with a slotted spoon to a side dish and set them aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of fat from... - 44.2515
1. Mix together the ingredients for the marinade in a plastic bag. Add the beef cubes. Seal the bag, then marinate in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or overnight, turning the bag over occasionally.
2. Drain the beef cubes, reserving the marinade. Pat the beef... - 29.7879
1. To prepare the chicken /meat pieces marinate them in the sugar, light soy sauce, wine and cornflour for 25-30 minutes.
2. In a wok or pot, heat the oil lightly brown the garlic and onion over low heat.
3. Add the curry powder, mix and... - 43.54
Authentic Pork Kakuni
Is Japanese food always on your list of favorites? You have landed on the correct page. Just follow the simple steps demonstrated in the video and voila! You have a perfect recipe of Pork Kauni for yourself. Watch the video now. - 143.736