- » Braised Bamboo Shoot
Braised Bamboo Shoot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braised bamboo shoot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braised bamboo shoot recipes.
Soy Braised Bamboo Shoots
1. Cut bamboo shoots in 1 1/2 inch strips. Combine stock, soy sauce, sugar and sherry in a cup.
2. Heat oil. Add bamboo shoots and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add stock mixture. Bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, 20 minutes. Let cool.
4. Refrigerate,... - 23.7473
Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots
Even if you have not tried Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots before, I think you can easily manage this particular one. Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots dish has got its own uniques taste attached to it! Good one to make! - 38.6426
Braised Green Beans And Bamboo Shoots
1) If fresh beans are used, break it in 2 inch pieces.
2) In a saucepan, heat lard or oil and sautÃ© the beans,
3) Simmer and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly,
4) Add the bamboo shoots, salt, sugar and water.
5) Simmer for 10... - 38.179
Braised Chinese Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots
1. To prepare the mushrooms, soak them in warm water for at least 1 hour, squeeze dry and discard any hard stalks (but reserve the water).
2. Cut them in half or quarter if large, leave whole if small.
3. Drain and rinse the bamboo shoots, cut... - 42.9032
Braised Bamboo Shoots
Trim, wash and cut the watercress into 6-cm (2-in) lengths.
Slice the bamboo shoots into 1/2-cm (1/4-in) slices.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the bamboo for 1 minute, then add the watercress and fry for 10 seconds.
Pour in the seasoning sauce... - 34.1422
Braised Bamboo Shoots And Winter Melon
1. Skin winter melon and remove seeds. Wash and cut into 1" x1 1/2" (2.5 cm x4cm) chunks.
2. Cut bamboo shoots into 1" x 1 1/2" (2.5 cm x 4 cm) chunks. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Deep-fry bamboo shoots until golden brown. Drain well.
3. Remove... - 32.5592
In large fry pan, melt butter.
Brown chicken well over medium heat.
Add broth, soy sauce and MSG; simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Add pea pods, bamboo shoots and celery; continue simmering 5 minutes until pea pods are tender.
Combine cornstarch and cold... - 42.4581
Braised Soy Fish With Oyster Sauce
Here is another new Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots recipe for you to to try your hand at. Soy fish acts as a great base to build off this Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots dish. You should be trying it! - 36.0381
Braised Chicken With Mushrooms
This Braised Chicken With Mushrooms is something that makes my rice dishes taste incredible ! Try out this fried chicken and vegetables in gravy dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this amazing Braised Chicken With... - 48.0425
Braised Pigeon Eggs
These Braised Pigeon Eggs taste incredible ! Try out this egg, bamboo shoots and mushroom dish as a side course with rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Braised Pegion Eggs are welcome ! - 45.7797
Braised Mixed Vegetalebs
In this video, the Filipino chef is showing a simple Braised Mixed vegetable dish using young corns, snow peas, bamboo shoots and carrots. Only if there was no oyster sauce this could have been a treat for vegetarians. Also, as the video is in Filipino, not... - 93.7875
Braised Fish Steaks And Vegetables
Braised Fish Steaks And Vegetables is a yummy recipe which will work wonders on your tummy. Braised Fish Steaks And Vegetables does very well when it comes to the nutritional content. Enjoy cooking it! - 39.226
Braised Chicken Gizzards
I made this Braised Chicken Gizzards as a side dish but my husband and myself found ourselves gobbling this dish most of the time. Though Chicken gizzards are not my favorite thing I really enjoyed this Braised Chicken Gizzards recipe. I am pretty sure you... - 35.8278
Braised Chicken Or Turkey Gizzards
Remove any fat from gizzards and scrape tough skin from the inside surface.
Cut into slivers.
Heat oil in wok or heavy skillet and stir-fry the onions and mushrooms for approximately 1 minute.
Add ginger and slivered gizzards and stir-fry on high... - 42.9324
Braised Chicken Breast
You will adore this Braised Chicken Breast recipe. This Braised Chicken Breast can be served as a side dish. People who are looking for braised chicken recipes can very try this. - 39.4267
Braised Choice Vegetables
Place dried mushrooms in bowl and cover with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Squeeze out excess water.
Cut off and discard stems.
Leave mushrooms whole, or, if large, cut into halves.
Drain straw mushrooms, baby corn and... - 43.6847
Braised Shrimp With Vegetables
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add shrimp and stir-fry until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes.
Add broccoli to wok; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and bamboo shoots; stir-fry 1 minute more.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl; mix... - 37.9983
Braised Beef With Vegetables
In small bowl soak lily buds in enough hot water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Slice each lily bud into 1 -inch lengths; discard tough stem ends.
For marinade combine soy sauce, gingerroot, five spice powder, and garlic; add to beef.
Using your hands, mix... - 40.6609
Braised Mixed Vegetables
1 Bring stock to a boil in a pan. Add ginger, garlic, sugar, broccoli, onion and beans. Cover, and cook on high heat 3-4 minutes. Add bamboo shoots and straw mushrooms.
2 Blend soy and oyster sauces with sherry and cornstarch. Stir into vegetable mixture to... - 29.7704
Asian Braised Dried Oysters And Pork
1. Separately soak dried oysters and dried mushrooms.
2. Cut pork in 1/4-inch slices. Slice bamboo shoots, soaked oysters and mushrooms. Crush garlic.
3. Heat oil. Add garlic. Stir-fry to brown; then discard. Add pork; stir-fry until it loses its pinkness.
4.... - 35.361
Sichuan Braised Bean Curd
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowi and set aside.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, black beans, and green onion cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5... - 39.636
Braised Soy Fish With Red Dates
Just like it sounds, this Braised Soy Fish With Red Dates is indeed good and simple. This Braised Soy Fish With Red Dates is a No-fail recipe if you have got fish, red dates and of course soy sauce with you. You ought to try this today itself. - 38.7746
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised is really an easy dish to prepare. Yet, this Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised recipe is so delicious that it gives your guests an impression that you were in kitchen the whole day long. Impressive... - 40.6787
Braised Chinese Vegetables
1. Soak the Chinese mushrooms in cold water for 20-25 minutes, then rinse and discard the hard stalks, if any. Cut the straw mushrooms in half lengthways, if they are large, keep them whole, if they are small. Rinse and drain the bamboo shoot slices. Top and... - 33.9046
Braised Lamb With Vegetables
Braised Lamb With Vegetables is aunique blend of fryed lamb and a tasty vegetable broth. The perfect texture and blended flavor of the dish is extremely tempting. Donâ€™t miss out on this easy and simple Braised Lamb With Vegetables dish. - 43.6272
Braised Chinese Vegetables
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the ginger and garlic and cook until golden.
Add the onion pieces, carrot and celery and stir over high heat.
Add the peppers, zucchini, snow peas, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and broccoli and toss gently... - 36.9093
Braised Pork And Cauliflower
Cut the pork into 3-cm (1-in) cubes and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and cut the cauliflower into pieces about 3-cm (1 -in) long.
Slice the bamboo.
Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 4 minutes, then drain.
It should be tender but still firm.
Deep-fry... - 44.8379
Braised Eight Precious Duck
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the duck and set aside for 1 hour, turning occasionally. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; thinly slice the caps. Set aside.
2. Combine the... - 34.7247
Braised Fish Fillets
1. Soak the dried mushrooms in a bowl of warm water for 30 minutes. Drain the mushrooms thoroughly on paper towels, reserving the soaking water for stock or soup. Squeeze the mushrooms to extract all of the moisture, cut off and discard any hard stems and... - 38.9783
Sichuan Braised Bean Curd
Preparation Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, black beans, and green onions; cook, stirring, until... - 36.7831
Chinese Braised Duck
Wash duck, cut into joints.
Wash mushrooms, soak in hot water 20 minutes.
Rinse, squeeze dry, cut in halves.
Combine dessertspoon of soy sauce, the sherry and ginger; add 1 dessertspoon water.
Mix together the cornflour (cornstarch), sugar, pepper and... - 39.9648
Oriental Braised Chicken And Vegetables
In 2-qt casserole combine chicken and soy sauce.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is opaque and no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, celery, green onions and... - 37.4568
Oriental Chicken Chow
Brown chicken in hot oil in large fry pan for 7 to 10 minutes.
Add onion, broth, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and soy sauce.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in cold water.
Add to chicken mixture, stirring carefully until... - 43.003
Soak mushrooms, cloud ears, bean curd sticks, bean thread noodles, tiger lily buds, and black moss separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard mushroom stems and cut caps into quarters.
Cut bean curd sticks into 1-inch... - 41.2418
1. Cut cabbage into 1" x 21/2" (2.5 cm x 6.5 cm) pieces.
2. Heat wok with oil over high heat. Add ginger and shrimp. Stir for 1 minute. Add cabbage and continue to stir for 1 minute. Stir in carrot, bamboo shoots and peas.
3. Combine braising sauce... - 29.7869
Vegetarian Lo Han Zhai Casserole
1. To prepare the black fungus soak it in water for 10-20 minutes, then rinse and drain well discarding any hard bits.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, deep-fry the bean-curd pieces for about 2 minutes, remove and drain.
3.... - 45.4548