- » Braised Anchovy
Braised Anchovy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Braised Anchovy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Braised Anchovy recipes.
Braised Escarole With Anchovies
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Brown the garlic and discard.
Stir the anchovies into the oil and cook for 1 minute.
Add the escarole and mix well.
Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, for 3 or 4 minutes or until the vegetable is tender but crisp.
Season... - 32.9712
You May Also Like!
Cooked Beef Salad With Mustard Anchovy Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add strips of beef, sliced onion, beans, celery, olives, diced tomato and parsley leaves.
2) Use a mortar and pestle to prepare the dressing. Alternately, use a small bowl and back of a wooden spoon, to mash together mustard,... - 45.4426
Braised Stuffed Artichokes
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
Stuffing: Process bread in food processor, or use prepared crumbs.
Place 2 cups into large bowl.
Add egg and toss to coat.
Stir in both cheeses.
Artichokes: Add lemon juice to pot of water.
Trim stem and outer rows of... - 42.2079
Braised Lamb With Marjoram Gravy
1. Brown meat on all sides in vegetable oil in a kettle or Dutch oven. Add water, onion, salt, celery seed and pepper; heat to boiling; lower heat; cover. Simmer 45 minutes.
2. Add potatoes and carrots, pushing them down into the broth; simmer 30 minutes.... - 30.0851
Braised Leg Of Lamb Mirabeau
1. Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2. Clean and rinse meat under cold running water. Dry with paper towels.
3. Rub salt and pepper on it.
4. In a large bowl pour buttermilk.
5. Keep the lamb on it and marinate for 10 hours or overnight.
6. Drain out... - 46.7139
Provencal Braised Beef
Place pieces of beef in a large bowl with wine, thyme, bay leaf, garlic, salt, pepper, onions, and half of the carrots.
Cover and leave to marinate for at least 3 hr., preferably overnight, basting occasionally.
Remove meat and vegetables from marinade, and... - 42.2834
Braised Chicken With Pepper Sauce And Cheese Polenta
Prepare Cheese Polenta, and spread iin bottom of a 9-inch square baking ipan coated with cooking spray.
Press plastic wrap over surface of polenta, and chill 2 hours or until firm.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken.
Coat a large... - 39.1434
Braised Artichokes With Batter Sauce
Trim stems and remove loose outer leaves from artichokes.
Cut off 1 inch from tops; snip off sharp leaf tips.
Cut length wise into quarters and remove the fuzzy "choke."
Brush cut edges with lemon juice.
Place artichokes in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking... - 38.2254
Braised Lamb With Marjoram Gravy
1) In a Dutch Oven, add the meat and brown well on all sides. Add in water, onion, salt, celery seed and pepper. Let the mixture boil. Cook on simmer for 45 minutes.
2) Add in potatoes and carrots. Cook for 30 minutes on simmer. Add in the celery and... - 43.3146
Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers
Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers is an exotic and exquisite dish that is perfect for your parties. Trust me this Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers is a wonderful treat especially if your looking for something new and different. - 43.952
Braised Baby Turkey With Cucumber And Artichoke
1) Force down on to the turkey or chicken breastbone to snap its rib cage, and flatten the bird to the maximum limit.
2) Discard any excess fat and the parson's nose.
3) In a heavy saucepan, large enough to hold the bird, stir to melt... - 44.9444