- » Braided Christmas Bread
Braided Christmas Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of braided christmas bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for braided christmas bread recipes.
Swedish Christmas Braid
This Swedish Christmas Braid is one of the best of the kind I've ever known. Try this glazed bread with raisin and cardamom filling for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Swedish Christmas Braid are welcome. - 44.4769
Meg's Christmas Braid
1. In medium saucepan over medium heat, heat butter with buttermilk, stirring to melt butter. Turn into large bowl of electric mixer; let cool to lukewarm (105 to 115°F). (If possible, check temperature with thermometer.)
2. Sprinkle yeast over lukewarm... - 50.1189
Braided Fruit Bread
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a hollow in the center.
Sprinkle in the yeast and dissolve it in the lukewarm milk.
Sprinkle a little flour over the yeast-milk mixture and let stand in a warm place about 15 minutes, until fissures are clearly visible on... - 46.2715
Braided Fruit Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk, sugar, salt and shortening. Heat through.
4) Allow the mixture turn lukewarm.
5) Add yeast and stir until completely dissolved.
6)... - 48.101
Apricot Pineapple Braid
In a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
In a saucepan, heat the water, milk and butter to 120°-1 30°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until moistened.
Beat in eggs until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Turn... - 49.1611
Place the sugar in a saucepan with 3/4 cup of the water.
Heat gently, stirring continuously, until the sugar has dissolved.
Remove the pan from the heat and add a further % cup of the cold water.
When the liquid is lukewarm, mix in the yeast.
Leave it to... - 40.815
Sweet Christmas Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a small bowl and dissolve yeast with 1/4 cup warm water and in it.
3) Take a large bowl and combine together butter, egg, salt, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water in it.
4) Add the yeast mixture and stir... - 47.968
In bowl, combine fruits and rum; let stand 1 hour.
Drain fruit, reserving rum.
In saucepan, heat soup, milk, butter, and reserved rum to lukewarm (110°F.).
Meanwhile, in large bowl of electric mixer, combine 3 cups of flour, sugar, and yeast.
Add eggs, lemon... - 44.3582
This Vanocka is the best bread I can think for Christmas this year. This Czech special braided bread made with raisins, almonds and glazed with cream is a truly delicious way to celebrate your Christmas. Try this Vanoca and feel free to comment on how you... - 46.2621
This Hoska is a sure Christmas treat ! This fruit and nut glazed bread is one of the finest Christmas gifts to us from the East European Cuisine. You'll love the sweet and rich taste of the Hoska which is so much like a French Brioche. Try this and tell me... - 49.6831
This Julbrod is one of the finest of its kind that I've ever tasted. Try this glazed Swedish Christmas Bread with irresistible almonds, raisins and tangy lemon for this coming Christmas. Gift this to your friends and they'll surely love it. But before that... - 46.5277
Pepper Cheese Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups flour and yeast.
In small saucepan combine milk, butter, sugar, pepper and salt.
Cook and stir until warm (115° to 120°F) and butter is almost melted.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer on low speed... - 45.3363
1. In a saucepan, scald milk. Put in sugar, salt, butter, and cardamom; stir until butter melts. Remove from heat and cool to 105° to 115°.
2. In large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Now add in the milk mixture, 5 eggs,... - 45.8496
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over 1 1/2 cups warm water in small bowl; stir until yeast is dissolved.
Let stand until bubbly, about 5 minutes.
Beat yeast mixture, 2 cups flour, butter and salt in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed.
Increase mixer speed... - 40.7631
Easter Egg Bread
This decorative Easter bread has whole eggs baked into it! Do not cook the whole eggs, as they will bake at the same time that the bread does. The eggs can also be dyed for extra color. - 45.5103
In large mixer bowl, beat butter, egg yolks, granulated sugar, salt, lemon peel, orange peel and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Slowly add milk; mix thoroughly.
Add 2 cups flour and yeast; mix well.
When mixture is smooth, add enough remaining flour, 1/2 cup... - 46.9726
Jarlsberg Party Swirl
1) Take a greased shallow bowl and place bread dough in it. Cover, defrost and let rise until doubled, according to package directions.
2) In another bowl combine olives, pepper, cheese, chili powder and garlic salt. Nicely blend all the... - 40.5689
Yeast Cinnamon Loaves
Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
Combine muffin mix, contents of crumb topping from Mix, flour and yeast in large bowl; set aside.
Combine contents of swirl packet from Mix, eggs, 1/4 cup melted butter and 1/2 cup hot water in medium bowl.
Add... - 40.9048
Swedish Julbrod is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Swedish Julbrod is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.1876