- » Bow Tie Salad
Bow Tie Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bow tie salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bow tie salad recipes.
Turkey Fruited Bow Tie Salad
1. In large bowl, combine turkey, pasta, oranges, apple, grapes and celery.
2. For making the dressing in small bowl, combine yogurt, juice concentrate and ginger.
3. Toss the mixture with the dressing to coat.
4. Serve after refrigerating... - 39.0587
Bow Tie Pasta Salad
This is a light vegetarian pasta dish with tomatoes, olives and feta cheese, is sure to compliment any meal. It's a great dish to eat any time of the year, and can be eaten cold or warm. Since it can be prepared the night before, it works well as a potluck or... - 99.8378
Blow Tie Salad
In a large bowl, stir together dressing ingredients until smooth.
Add pasta and other salad ingredients to bowl with dressing. Toss well to coat thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let the flavors blend. - 33.402
Creamy Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad
I love cold pasta salads and this creamy bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad is amongst my favs. I mean can you really go wrong with bacon, cheddar and ranch?? The fresh onions, garlic, tomatoes, broccoli and olives really makes this pasta salad pops. The perfect... - 124.066
Zesty Pasta Salad
Combine ham, pasta, vegetables, tomatoes and salad dressing in large bowl; toss to coat well.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to blend. - 22.0826
Beef And Pasta Salad With Asparagus
You will have to try this Beef And Pasta Salad With Asparagus very soon. Beef And Pasta Salad With Asparagus is healthy and tasty at the same time.
Try it today! - 34.8202
Corn And Tomato Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Cut corn kernels off the cobs (you should have 1 cup).
In a covered small saucepan cook corn in a small amount of boiling water about 5 minutes or until tender.
Drain and... - 43.4205
Florentine Pasta Salad
1. If using a microwave oven, place the sun-dried tomatoes and water in a glass bowl, and microwave uncovered at high power for 2 minutes. If using a conventional stove top, place the tomatoes and water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and boil for 20... - 31.6023
Gazpacho Pasta Salad
Tangy lime brightens the flavor of this colorful medley of fresh veggies. - 41.7856
Rainbow Pepper Pasta Salad
Are you in search of a great salad recipe? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse prepares this delicacy step by step so that it can be easily replicated at home. Hit the play button now. - 113.648
1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions, drain in a colander, and rinse under cold running water. Drain again thoroughly.
2. While the macaroni is cooking, combine the celery, sweet pepper, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and black... - 35.8773
Party Pasta Salad
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix pasta, cherries, carrot, cucumber and green onions gently.
3. For making the dressing in a small bowl, mix... - 41.5515
Zesty Romaine And Pasta Salad
1. Into a pan add water or stock and cook the pasta as per directions on the package.
2. Then during the last 3 minutes of cooking add broccoli to the pasta and drain.
3. Rinse the drained pasta with cold water and drain.
4. For making the dressing,... - 45.0581
In salad bowl combine all ingredients; toss to coat with dressing.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Toss again just before serving. - 21.4554
Deli Pasta Salad
1. Place bow ties in serving bowl; refrigerate while preparing vegetables.
2. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, microwave cauliflower with 1/4 cup water, covered, on High 6-8 minutes, until tender-crisp, stirring halfway through cooking. Rinse under cold water to... - 31.113
Curried Pasta Salad
Cook pasta as package directs; drain.
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 3 tablespoons juice.
Stir reserved juice, mayonnaise, sugar and curry in large serving bowl until blended.
Add pasta, pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, chicken, celery and green onions... - 30.4006
Ham And Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain well, and place in a large serving bowl.
Add pecans and next 7 ingredients, tossing gently to combine.
Add oil, stirring gently to coat mixture.
Serve immediately or cover and chill thoroughly, if desired. - 36.7117
Oriental Vegetable & Pasta Salad
1 Cook pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus the last 5 minutes of cooking. Rinse well under cold running water; drain thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
2 For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together plum... - 31.7018
Salmon & Pasta Salad
The salmon and pasta salad is the perfect combination of delicious ingredients. The yummy salmon combined with pasta is a wonderful treat for any seafood lover. This Italian delight is just what you need to make a great impression with your friends. - 35.5379
Thai Shrimp And Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Place pasta in a large bowl; set aside.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp... - 45.0723
Herbed Farfalle And Beef Salad
Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain, and set aside.
In a small skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium heat.
Add the steak and cook about 4 minutes per side for medium doneness.
Season to taste with salt and... - 42.0657
His And Hers Salads
1. Make His: Place pear half, cut side down, on lettuce leaves. Add bits of raisin for eyes. Cut cherry into 2 slices for rosy cheeks and a sliver for mouth. Cut a sliver from prune for hat brim; use rest of prune for hat. Cut out a piece of cranberry jelly... - 33.598
Eggplant Tomato Pasta Salad
1. Bring some boiled water in a pot.
2. Add pasta in the water and cook as per the directions on package. Drain the pasta and rinse. After that, transfer the pasta to a bowl.
3. In the meantime, take a skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
4. Saute... - 47.5207
Nasturtium Pasta Salad
1. In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, shake or stir almonds until golden, about 3 minutes. Pour from pan into a wide shallow bowl.
2. To bowl, add oil, vinegar, 1 tablespoon water, and mustard; mix.
3. Add spinach, rosemary blossoms, dianthus... - 32.6973
Salmon And Edamame Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add edamame, cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain and place pasta mixture in a large bowl.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add... - 33.5067
Corn And Tomato Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain again. Meanwhile, if using fresh corn, cut the kernels off the cobs. Cook corn, covered, in boiling water about 4 minutes or till tender; drain. If using frozen corn,... - 38.3055
Two Rice And Pasta Salad
1. Place the currants in a small bowl with hot water to cover; set aside.
2. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, the wild rice and brown rice, and cook, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes.... - 38.0396
Fruit And Pasta Salad
Finely shred enough orange peel to make 1/2 teaspoon; set aside.
Remove the remaining peel from orange ana section orange over a bowl to catch juice.
Measure 2 tablespoons of the juice.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together orange peel, the 2 tablespoons... - 32.8239
Antipasto Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, thoroughly combine pasta, sauce, vinegar and oil. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Serve chilled. - 27.3677
Three Greens Salad With Garbanzos
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine vinegar, broth, and oil; stir well with a whisk.
Pour over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat.
Sprinkle with parsley and cheese. - 34.3394
Turkey Antipasto Salad
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (except cheese) along with ¾ cup of Italian salad dressing. Toss well, cling wrap and refrigerate.
2. Serve chilled, garnished with cheese and remaining dressing (if required). - 37.8355
Chicken Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, toss pasta, chicken, oil and garlic powder.
Cover and chill.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, salad dressing, mustard, curry powder, salt and pepper; cover and chill.
Just before serving, add the red pepper, tomato, carrot and dressing to... - 35.4598
Chicken Pesto Salad
Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry; season with a dash of lemon pepper and garlic powder on each side.
Cook in the prepared skillet over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning several... - 40.4847
Pasta Salad With Italian Green Beans And Mushrooms
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over high heat. Add the mushrooms and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened and are lightly colored. Transfer to a large salad bowl and add the olives and... - 31.4432
Asparagus Pasta Salad
1) In a microwave-safe covered dish heat shallots and oil for 30 seconds.
2) Alternately, in a small pan add shallots and oil on the stovetop over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
3) Let stand to cool for sometime.
4) In a saucepan, cover trimmed... - 44.4787
Greek Style Pasta Salad
1. To prepare cucumber quarter it lengthwise, seed and cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices.
2. Prepare the pasta by cooking it as per package directions.
3. Then drain it, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl... - 47.7344
Pasta With Pesto
1. Blend basil leaves, pine nuts, olive oil, garlic, salt and Parmesan cheese to form a smooth paste for pesto.
2. Season with pepper.
3. Add 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 4 quarts boiling salted water and cook pasta for about 8 to 12 minutes or... - 47.1344
No Cook Tomato Olive Sauce Pasta
1. Take a bowl and mix all ingredients like artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and olives.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and toss properly to coat the vegetables well. Cover the bowl put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove the mixture from... - 39.652
Pasta Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Slice the top part off the tomatoes.
2) Remove the pulp and reserve for other purpose.
3) Keep the tomato shells aside by draining over the paper towels.
4) In a bowl, add pasta, peas, sweet red pepper, olives, and ranch dressing.
5)... - 43.7248