- » Bovril
Enjoy our collection of bovril recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bovril recipes.
The Baron's Beef Tea With Barley Soup
The Baron's Beef Tea With Barley Soup is a great and unique soup. This soup will definitely surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor. You just cant miss the Baron's Beef Tea With Barley Soup recipe! - 41.5652
Baked Potatoes Oriental
In an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe dish place the vegetable Bovril, soy sauce, green onions and the butter.
Microwave, uncovered, 3 minutes at HIGH, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add the peeled potatoes, making sure they are all even-sized.
Stir until coated with... - 35.2314
Italian Tomato Soup
Simmer all 15 minutes.
Mix 2 tablespoons flour and 2 tablespoons butter.
Add slowly to strained tomatoes and bring to boil.
Before serving add 2 or 3 teaspoons Bovril or 3 Oxo cubes. - 37.0118
Fillet Of Beef With Green Peppercorn
In a large skillet saute the fillet in the heated corn oil until nicely browned.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a baking pan and bake at 400 degrees for about twenty minutes.
To prepare the sauce, place the pan juices in a saucepan.
Stir in the... - 39.6638
Maro's Marinated Beef Fillet
Cut the beef into half-inch thick slices.
In a separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Mix in the meat and marinate in the refrigerator, covered, for about five to six hours or overnight.
Barbecue the fillets over a barbecue... - 41.5278
Ground Nut Stew
Melt the fat or dripping in a saucepan.
Add the beef and fry until the chunks are browned on all sides.
Remove them from the pan.
Add the onions and garlic to the pan and fry until lightly browned.
Stir in the flour, salt, pepper and chilli powder, then... - 40.3174
Cold Green Bean Soup
Cut 1 lb. French beans in small pieces crosswise after removing the ends and strings.
Cook in 16 oz. tinned consomme with the bay leaf and 1 teaspoon salt until tender.
Reserve the stock.
Thicken the stock by adding 1 oz. plain flour mixed smooth in 3... - 44.9602
1. Finely dice vegetables.
2. In a large saucepan, crumble stock cube in water and bring the liquid to boil.
3. Add in vegetables and mixed herbs; let simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve hot... - 43.1433
Shrimp dumplings are also known as shrimp shumai in chinese. Why do you need to go to a chinese restaurant when you can make those yummy dumplings at home? This recipe is little involved but worth the effort. Hope you enjoy. - 85.622
Basic Beef Stew Part 1- Preparation
Her's a basic beef stew. The ingredients are basic but not the taste. Its delicious. Make a big pot of stew and enjoy it for one or more than one meal. Simple ingredients yet awesome to taste. Enjoy! - 89.482
Basic Beef Stew Part 2 - Cooking
Her's a 2nd part of basic beef stew recipe. The ingredients are basic but not the taste. Its delicious. Make a big pot of stew and enjoy it for one or more than one meal. Simple ingredients yet awesome to taste. Enjoy! - 89.6828
Prepare chicken broth 1 or 2 days before serving.
Cover chicken with water in a large saucepan.
Add Bovril, bouillon cube, celery strips, dried green onion, salt and Meiyen powder.
Simmer covered about 2 hours.
Allow broth to cool and then refrigerate... - 45.5171
Curry Of Lamb
Ask the butcher to skin, bone, and remove all fat from a medium-sized leg of lamb.
Cut lamb in 1-inch cubes.
Put 4 oz. curry powder on a sheet of greaseproof paper.
Roll the meat in it and knead until all the curry powder is absorbed.
Peel and chop fine 6... - 43.1881
Chicken Liver With Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat 2 tablespoons of butter and cook garlic and chicken livers in it.
3.Put mushrooms, tomato paste and meat glaze to it.
4.Turn the heat off and add flour to the mixture.
5.Mix flour and add wine... - 46.7569
Chicken Liver Sauce For Gnocchi
1. Saute the chicken livers and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter. Add the mushrooms, tomato paste, and meat glaze. Remove from the heat and blend in the flour. Add the stock and wine. Return to the heat and stir until thick. Check the seasoningâ€”it should... - 34.802
Casserole Of Turkey And Chestnuts
1. One hour before preparing, cover the dried mushrooms with 1 cup boiling water and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Cut the turkey or turkey roast into 1-inch cubes. Melt the butter in a skillet and brown the turkey cubes, a few at a time. Add a... - 41.071
Glutinous Italian Beef And Tomato Spaghetti Sauce Alla Bolognese
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the chicken livers in 2 tablespoons of the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are just stiff.
2) Remove the chicken livers with a slotted spoon, coarsely chop and... - 45.8889