- » Bourbon Whiskey
Bourbon Whiskey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bourbon whiskey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bourbon whiskey recipes.
Bourbon Barbeque Sauce
This bourbon-based barbeque sauce is going to give your barbeque chicken a completely unique flavor. It is no-more the regular taste of barbeque chicken, with which you are used to. Cook it up and spice up your barbeque party. - 125.159
Whiskey Or Bourbon Balls
1) Mix all ingredients and make small balls.
2) Add a few extra drops of bourbon to the mixture, if the balls tend to crumble.
3) Roll each ball in powdered sugar.
4) Store in an airtight container for about 1 week to ripen.
5)... - 38.2339
Bourbon Whiskey Sauce
1. In the top of a double boiler, or in a steel bowl atop a pot of simmering water, cream together butter and sugar until light. Cook over boiling water 30 minutes, stirring often, until very hot.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk a small amount of the sugar... - 24.0029
Bourbon And Butternut Squash Ice Cream Float
My favorite type of recipe is one that I can keep transforming over and over again. My Caramelized Butternut Squash is one of those recipes. Not only is it a tasty side, but I have managed to sneak it into a few desserts too. - 0
Betty's Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bourbon Barbecue Sauce, a great recipe for a 4th of July meal. It is a sweet and tangy blend of vinegar, ginger, jalapeno peppers, garlic, onion, molasses, ketchup, and bourbon whisky. - 0
Betty's Vanilla Wafer Bourbon Balls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Vanilla Wafer Bourbon Balls. Bourbon Balls are a traditional sweet treat in Kentucky. Below is a recipe where all ingredients are halved, making about 2 ½ dozen small Bourbon Balls. - 0