- » Bourbon Street
Bourbon Street Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bourbon street recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bourbon street recipes.
Bourbon Street Chuck Roast
For marinade, stir together water, soy sauce, bourbon, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
Trim fat from beef.
Place beef in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over beef.
Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or... - 39.5432
Bourbon Street Bread
1) Slice the bread into 1 inch thickness
2) Butter one side each slice with the butter and the other side with parmesan or mayonnaise
3) Assemble the loaf and wrap in the aluminum foil
4) Bake in preheated oven for 375F oven 15 minutes
5) Take out the... - 37.8652
Bourbon Street Candy Balls With Pecans
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
2) Coat your fingertips with softened butter. This will help you roll the balls.
3) Shape the mixture into balls of 1 1/2 inch diameter.
4) Serve the balls on a dessert platter. - 37.3718
Bourbon Street Steak & Blackened Shrimp
A nice thick rib eye steak that I semi blackened, and then grilled. Topped with a Jack Daniels Peppercorn Sauce, and blackened gulf shrimp! The flavors will knock your socks off to say the least! A must try for anyone who enjoys a surf & turf, and has access... - 0
You May Also Like!
Top Holiday Cocktail
If you are looking to get your holiday shopping all wrapped up, we found the perfect place that takes buying local to the next level. St. Helena is home to dozens of small businesses, over 50 world class wineries and A-list eateries, including Goose &... - 0
Bourbon Street Recipes By Category