- » Bourbon Mixed
Bourbon Mixed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bourbon mixed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bourbon mixed recipes.
Sweet Tea Bourbon Cocktail
If you are a bourbon man, this cocktail is a surefire way to make yourself happy. An old-fashioned, bourbon lover’s drink, this manly cocktail is hard to emasculate but great to sip on. Just mix water, sugar, honey, tea bags and bourbon and wait for at... - 103.316
Bourbon Brandy Eggnog Cocktail
Here's a holiday drink that satisfies both your craving fro bourbon and a festive eggnog. A warm, smooth eggnog that will slake your thirst as well as make a great addition to your holiday table. The perfect balance of brandy and bourbon will just steal your... - 99.3524
Bourbon Bliss Part 2
If you don’t mind pairing your cocktail with food, then learning how to make this tasty libation should leave you pleasantly appeased. In this video, Chef Andrew Lanier sets about concocting a tasty libation to compliment the food before plating the final... - 99.1657
Bourbon Bliss Part 1
The thought of pairing bourbon with food may invite strong opinions. But resist your urge until you try one. In this video, Chef and Host Andrew Lanier talks about the art of pairing food and cocktails and in particular, looks at Maker's Mark Bourbon and... - 97.0996
Whiskey Or Bourbon Balls
1) Mix all ingredients and make small balls.
2) Add a few extra drops of bourbon to the mixture, if the balls tend to crumble.
3) Roll each ball in powdered sugar.
4) Store in an airtight container for about 1 week to ripen.
5)... - 38.2339
Bourbon Street Candy Balls With Pecans
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
2) Coat your fingertips with softened butter. This will help you roll the balls.
3) Shape the mixture into balls of 1 1/2 inch diameter.
4) Serve the balls on a dessert platter. - 36.9018
1) Take an old fashioned or on the rocks glass and fill it with few cubes of ice.
2) Pour over bourbon, dry vermouth, Creme de Cassis and lemon juice.
3) Garnish with a lemon twist and serve immediately with a stirrer. - 28.4736
Old Fashioned Using Bourbon
1. In an old fashioned glass, put together sugar, bitters and a light splash of water; muddle with a muddler until sugar is dissolved.
2. Stir in ice and HARPER.
3. Garnish with either orange or cheery or any other seasonal fresh fruit. - 27.7286
Bourbon Or Rum Balls
Mix thoroughly and roll into balls , then roll each ball in a bowl of sifted powdered sugar.
Place in an airtight container to season. (Make a couple of weeks before Christmas or whenever wanted.) - 25.7485
Walnut Bourbon Balls
1. Mix together vanilla crumbs, cocoa, 1 cup sugar, and walnuts. Add corn syrup and bourbon; mix well.
2. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in covered container a day or so to ripen; these keep very well. Makes 3 1/2 dozen. - 24.6485
Betty's Vanilla Wafer Bourbon Balls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Vanilla Wafer Bourbon Balls. Bourbon Balls are a traditional sweet treat in Kentucky. Below is a recipe where all ingredients are halved, making about 2 ½ dozen small Bourbon Balls. - 0