- » Bourbon Ham Glaze
Bourbon Ham Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bourbon Ham Glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bourbon Ham Glaze recipes.
Game Hens With Country Ham And Greens Stuffing And Bourbon Glaze
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F, take the greens and throughly wash and dry them, then kale and tear into manageable pieces
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil, and add the garlic and onion,cook for 1 to 2 minutes, keep... - 44.0339
You May Also Like!
Baked Bourbon-glazed Ham
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Place the ham fat side up on a rack set in a shallow roasting pan large enough to hold the ham comfortably.
Bake in the middle of the oven, without basting, for two hours, or until the meat can be easily pierced with a fork.
For... - 38.789
Baked Bourbon Glazed Ham
Baked Bourbon Glazed Ham is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Baked Bourbon Glazed Ham; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 38.3538
Bourbon Glazed Ham
Put the ham in a saucepan and cover with water.
Add the bouquet garni, pepper-corns, onion, carrot and celery.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 4 1/2 hours.
Remove from the heat and leave the ham to cool in the liquid.
Mix together the brown sugar, mustard... - 46.8045
1) Mix all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 2 minutes and stir after a minute.
3) Keep aside.
4) Arrange ham on microwavable roasting rack and seal tightly with plastic.
5) Cook at Microwave at Power 7 for 15... - 44.3708
Father Tim's Baked Ham
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease a large baking dish and set aside.
Combine the brown sugar and molasses in small saucepan and melt over low heat.
Remove from the heat, add the bourbon, orange juice, mustard, and cloves and mix well.
Remove the skin... - 41.8639