- » Bouquet Sauce
Bouquet Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bouquet Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bouquet Sauce recipes.
Roasted Turkey With Bouquet Sauce
Roast Turkey is a yummy and sumptuous addition to your menu. The perfect dish for parties and grand dinners at home, this Roast Turkey recipe has definitely got me a number of fans. Try it! - 37.9781
Cover garlic cloves with water in a saucepan; heat to boiling and drain.
Repeat 2 more times.
Add remaining ingredients, except brown bouquet sauce, to garlic in saucepan; simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Puree all ingredients and brown bouquet sauce in a food... - 32.8958
Basic Browning Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight lid.
Spread on meats at the end of the microwaving to add additional color, if desired.
Basic Browning Sauce can be stored, tightly covered, in the refrigerator up to a week. - 27.4542
Quick Mushroom Sauce
In medium skillet, heat mushrooms in oil.
Stir in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Add enough water to reserved mushroom liquid to measure 1 cup; stir into mushroom mixture with bouillon cube.
Heat to boiling,... - 33.0224
Veal Scallops In Lemon Sauce
Pound veal scallops with a mallet until thin and even in thickness.
Brush both sides lightly with a mixture of water and brown bouquet sauce.
Cook a few pieces of veal in hot butter in a skillet just until done (about 1 minute on each side).
Sprinkle lightly... - 41.4985
Duckling With Tangy Sauce
1. Fasten neck skin of duckling to back with wooden skewers. Lift wing tips up and over back for natural brace. Prick skin with fork. Mix 2 tablespoons orange juice and the bouquet sauce; brush half of mixture over duckling. Place duckling breast side down... - 33.5984
Beef Strips In Wine Sauce
In 2-qt casserole combine onion, celery and butter; cover.
Microwave at High 4 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except flour and water.
Spoon into freezer container.
Label and freeze no longer than 4 months.
To serve, remove from container and place in... - 43.6936
Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce
1) Peel and chop the onion.
2) Halve the tomatoes.
3) In a saucepan, put the onion and tomatoes with the bouquet garni and simmer gently until mushy.
4) Discard the bouquet garni, then rub the tomato sauce through a sieve, or... - 39.8583
Savory Herb Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together the oil and onion in a saucepan placed over moderate heat.
2) Saute till the vegetables are tender. This takes about 5 minutes.
3) Add the red pepper flakes, garlic, basil, oregano, cumin, thyme, celery seeds and cloves. Cook the... - 46.2248
Chicken In Lemon Wine Sauce
Combine all ingredients except chicken in 1-qt casserole to make sauce; cover.
Microwave at High 1 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring after half the time.
Arrange chicken in 12 x 8-in baking dish with meatiest portions to... - 44.9144
1) In a bowl, soak morilles in milk to cover for 1 hour.
2) Strain and squeeze the mushrooms and reserve milk, including residue, in a separate bowl.
3) Cautiously, pour off half the liquid, including residue and set aside.
4) Chop the mushrooms... - 43.9996
Wild Duck With Bigarade Sauce
1) When purchasing the duck, ask the seller for the neck and giblets.
2) Wipe the duck clean from the inside and outside with a clean damp cloth.
3) Peel the orange and cut it into quarters.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 46.5905
Traditional Creole Sauce
In medium saucepan cook onion, celery, and green pepper over moderate heat 5 minutes or until tender.
Add tomatoes, mushrooms, stock, pimento, salt, and pepper.
Add bouquet garni to sauce.
Simmer covered, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add water,... - 32.2992
Plum Sauce Chicken
Remove skin from chicken pieces; season chicken with the salt and pepper.
In large skillet combine preserves, onion, orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, mustard, and ginger.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in wine.
Add chicken pieces; spoon plum... - 42.9359
Veal Roast With Onion Sauce
Veal Roast with Onion Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare veal recipe, Veal Roast with Onion Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.3306
Pork In Chilli Sauce
1) In a saucepan, take the pork and cover it with just enough water.
2) Add onion, clove, garlic and bouquet garni and simmer for 30 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and drain. Keep aside the stock.
4) In the meantime, fry almonds and chilli... - 46.3656
1.In a sauce pan, add the onion, carrot and celery and cook for 5-7 minutes by stirring constantly, until they change color.
2. Stir in the flour, lower the heat to cook for 15 minutes until the roux is a rich brown, stirring constantly. Add tomato... - 41.1603
Chicken Mousse With Tomato Basil Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the chicken with the eggs, yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in two batches. Process to a smooth paste. Add the prosciutto to the... - 45.1734
Onions With Lemon And Marjoram Sauce
Blanch the onions in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Return to the sauce pan and cover with fresh water.
Add salt and the bouquet garni.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until the onions are tender.
Meanwhile, put the... - 44.4552
Stuffed Fruit Glazed Chicken Thighs
In medium bowl combine apple, orange, rice, chives, 1 tablespoon marmalade, 1 tablespoon butter, the coriander, salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until very hot, stirring after half the time.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 49.7014
Rack Of Lamb With Orange Honey Sauce
Trim excess fat from meat, leaving only a thin covering.
Score fat side paralleling bones, cutting just into the meat.
Rub with salt, pepper and Kitchen Bouquet.
Place fat side down in a baking dish and microwave 6 minutes on high, uncovered.
Remove meat and... - 29.8695
Fish In Champagne Sauce
In a heated frying pan, saute the mushrooms in half the butter or olive oil.
Heat a 3-quart covered Dutch oven and saute the onions and garlic in the remaining butter until they begin to brown.
Place the fish pieces on top of the onions and place... - 41.275
Tomato Sauce (for Macaroni Etc.)
This is a classic Tomato Sauce, ideal for macaroni and pizza toppings. It is quick and easy to make and simply delicious with the flavors of onion, garlic, vinegar, and spices. - 46.6115
Bolognese Meat Sauce
1) Heat the oven
2) In a saucepan, put the tomato coulis and allow to simmer
3) In a casserole, heat the butter and add in the carrot, onion and celery and saute till soft
4) Pour in the beef, veal and lean pork and fry the meat over a... - 46.8738
Quick & Easy Basting Sauce
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Use sauce immediately, or store it in the refrigerator till needed.
Use to baste burgers, steaks, chops, ka-bobs during broiling. - 31.552
Mustard Barbecue Sauce
1)In a saucepan combine mustard, mayonnaise,catsup,sugar, worcestershire sauce,kitchen bouquet , salt,seasoned salt ,pepper butter, water , liquid smoke and mix it well.
2)Let the mixture boil for sometime.
3)Later reduce heat and let it cook uncovered... - 45.2854
Soya Herbal Sauce
To make Bouquet garni:
Tie in a piece of muslin cloth 4 bay leaves, 4 sprigs thyme, 4 sprigs parsley together.
Place with all the remaining ingredients in a pot over low heat, preferably earthenware.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove bouquet garni bag from... - 31.137
Mix together all ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least one hour so that all the flavors can meld. - 37.2585
Tripe In White Wine Sauce
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a small nonreactive saucepan, add the carrot and onion, and stew them gently until the onion is transparent but not browned about 10 minutes.
Stir in the flour, then the white wine and water.
Add the bouquet garni and... - 44.9006
1. In a saucepan heat oil and butter. Add finely chopped onion and fry until brown.
2. Stir in minced beef or liver and fry rapidly for 3 mins.
3. Sprinkle flour over it and mix well.
4. Pour stock over it and bring to the boil. Stir to avoid... - 46.7448
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion, carrots, celery and bacon and cook for 10 minutes.
Add the flour and cook, stirring, until golden.
Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the fonds brun or beef stock.
Add the bouquet garni, tomato puree, and salt... - 36.1254
Chicken Liver Sauce
Fry the onion very lightly in the melted butter in the uncovered cooker, then fry the mushrooms.
Toss the livers in the seasoned flour, add them to the cooker and fry lightly until just firm.
Add the stock, garlic, bouquet garni, tomato paste and... - 48.4127
Easy Basting Sauce
Easy basting sauce is an easy to fix basting sauce prepapred with catsup as the base. Honeyed with added mustard, the easy basting sauce is great for basting all kinds of chops, burgers, steaks and kebabs. - 25.3788
Simmered Béchamel Sauce
1. Wash the vegetables and tip all the vegetables into a pan with milk, bouquet garni, mace and peppercorns.
2. Simmer the pan half-covered as slowly as possible and bring to the boil. Immediately remove from the heat and set aside to infuse for 10-15... - 41.9321
Mustard Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Use to baste chicken, pork chops, or ribs when grilling. - 28.3003
Basic Brown Sauce
Basic Brown Sauce has a moist taste. The meat and vegetable gives the Basic Brown Sauce a miraculous taste. Basic Brown Sauce is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 41.6013
Cook onions, carrots, celery, and ham or bacon in hot butter or oil over low heat for 10 minutes.
Stir flour into mixture.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes, until the flour is nut brown.
Add bouillon all at once.
Stir until... - 41.9322
1. In a medium saucepan, heat butter and add shallots and garlic to it.
2. Cook until they turn soft or for about 5 minutes.
3. Add bouquet garni and wine and bring to boil.
4. Meanwhile, in mixing bowl, mash together marrow and flour with fork until... - 43.1749
Pigeons In Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a flameproof casserole dish, saute the garlic and pigeons in bacon fat over a low heat, until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
4) Cover and cook... - 45.3323
Vitello Tonnato (cold Veal With Tuna Sauce)
In a large roasting pan, place veal, onion, wine, lemon juice, lemon zest, bay leaves, vegetable oil, water, and bouquet garni.
Cover the pan, place over high heat, and bring liquids to a boil.
Simmer for 2 hours, or until veal is tender.
Remove veal from... - 43.7561
Rabbit With Lemon Sauce
1) In a small bowl, crush garlic and salt.
2) Add lemon juice, water, oil, chopped onion, pepper and thyme and whisk together.
3) Pour the mixture into a jar with a lid.
4) Let stand overnight.
5) In a baking dish arrange the rabbit pieces.
6) Shake... - 45.1961
Basic Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is definitely the most popular sauce at my place. As my children almost always end up drowning their food with tomato sauce I prefer to make it myself. Here is a wonderful and unique Basic Tomato Sauce recipe that I have been using for ages! - 33.7616
Brown Sauce can be used as a thickener base for other sauces. It makes a simple gravy with vegan recipes. If seasoned generously, this Brown Sauce recipe can even replace the main gravy on your table! - 47.6494
Sweet Tomato Sauce
1. In a large, heavy saucepan, add the pork and stir-fry it over medium flame until lightly golden
2. To this, add the butter, onions and carrots and saute till just limp
3. Add the flour now and blend it well
4. Add the puree, the stock and all the... - 47.6213
Boiled Lamb With Caper Sauce
Put the lamb and seasonings into a large saucepan and add just enough water to cover.
Bring to the boil, skimming off any scum.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Add the vegetables, re-cover and continue to simmer for 1 hour, or until the lamb is cooked... - 42.8352
Eggs In Provencale Sauce
1) Peel the tomatoes and cut them crosswise in half. With a teaspoon, remove the seeds and chop the pulp coarsely.
2) Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop it.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
4) In a heavy-bottomed... - 48.9651
Beef Fritters With Spaghetti Creole Sauce
Beef Fritters with Spaghetti Creole Sauce is a delicious pasta. The mixed flavor and texture of the beef fritters and the spaghetti with the sauce is simply mouth watering!! Make this tasty Beef Fritters with Spaghetti Creole Sauce using this recipe! You will... - 45.5449
Classic Espagnole Sauce
Cook the ham, onions, celery, carrot, and tomatoes in the butter until vegetables are soft; stir in flour and cook 2 minutes.
Pour in the stock (may use 1 quart water and 6 bouillon cubes or equivalent in canned bouillon) and herb bouquet.
Simmer gently for 1... - 34.8624
Roasted Pheasant With White Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Place the pheasants in a casserole, and brush them with the melted butter; season.
Cook in the oven for 30 minutes and add small onions and celery; continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Remove the pheasants, onions, and celery... - 45.2597
1. Cut bacon and vegetables into small pieces.
2. Fry lightly in butter. Add flour and cook very slowly till golden brown.
3. Add stock, tomato pulp and bouquet garni. Simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Strain through a tammy. Reheat. - 37.5269
Microwave Lamb Stew
Place cornstarch, salt and pepper in 5-qt casserole.
Add lamb, tossing to coat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except apples and peas; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave, covered, 30 minutes, stirring every 10... - 46.9502
Lamb Patties With Caribbean Barbecue Sauce
Thoroughly blend lamb, carrot, onion, egg, salt, pepper, and curry powder.
Shape into 4-6 patties.
Place on broiler pan.
Blend margarine and Kitchen Bouquet together.
Brush patties with half this mixture.
Place about 5 inches from broiler.
Broil about 5... - 40.3239
Spanish Barbecue Sauce
Melt butter in the 1 quart Saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and fry until brown and clear Add remaining vegetables, and seasonings.
Cover and place over medium heat until valve begins to click (3 to 5 minutes).
Reduce heat to low and simmer... - 39.034
Bolognese Sauce With Mushrooms
Heat the oil in a pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry lightly.
Add the beef and continue to fry until golden brown.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
Transfer to the Slo cooker and cook for the recommended time.
Remove the bay leaf... - 36.4428
Chicken Circassian With Walnut Sauce
Place chicken breast skin side down on work surface.
Using sharp knife, cut through cartilage at wishbone end.
Snap back to expose keel bone and remove bone.
Cut chicken breast in half through wishbone.
Set half aside.
Slide blade of small sharp knife under... - 45.1161
Chicken With Grape Sauce
Simmer the chicken with the onion, carrot and bouquet garni, for about an hour or until tender.
Remove it, strain the stock and allow this to cool so that the fat can easily be lifted off.
Cut the flesh into nice sized pieces and put in a warm dish.
Wash the... - 41.5719
Beef Tongue And Raisin Sauce
1. Scrub the tongue with a stiff brush and lukewarm water. Put it in a large enamel or glass kettle, cover with cold water.
2. Make the herb bouquet by placing on a square of cheesecloth and tying them into a small bundle: the parsley, bay leaf, garlic bud... - 38.9193
Christmas Pudding With Orange Sauce
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
2) In a large bowl, cream the shortening with brown sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat well.
3) Sift in the dry ingredients, alternately... - 47.9482
Spaghetti With Scallion Tomato And Herb Sauce
Here's a mouthwatering Spaghetti With Scallion Tomato And Herb Sauce recipe for you which is also really simple to make. This makes a great main dish recipe and will certainly bag you a lot of compliments. Roll up your sleeves and try this yummy Spaghetti... - 44.7453
1. In small saucepan simmer combining tarragon vinegar, finely chopped shallot or green onion, crushed peppercorns and Bouquet Garni* till liquid is reduced to half.
2. Strain through cheese cloth and add cold water to herb liquid.
3. in top of double... - 42.8185
Fries In Red Wine Sauce
Heat the red wine in a saucepan with the sliced shallots and the bouquet garni.
Bring the wine to a boil, and reduce it over high heat until only about 1 cup [1/4 liter] is left.
Add the veal stock, bind the sauce with the beurre manie and simmer it for 20... - 39.5731
Fry the bacon, onions and celery in the heated oil in the uncovered pressure cooker until just lightly browned.
Stir in the tomatoes with the juice, paste, stock, garlic, bouquet garni, pepper and sugar.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook... - 41.9278
Lambs Tongues With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a large bowl, place the tongues, cover with cold salted water and allow to soak for 1 hour.
2) Drain and rinse the tongues thoroughly under cold running water.
3) In a pan, place the tongues, cover with the hot stock, then add... - 44.0347
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Heat and allow to simmer on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
4) Serve as a dip.
5) Can also be used to baste meat while cooking. - 42.5894
Broiled Steak Gravy Or Sauce
Serve hot on steaks.
The secret of this sauce being good is to stir it well at each using and dip from the bottom of the container each time.
Heat to a boiling point but do not at any time allow it to boil. - 30.3914
Lamb 's Feet In Poulette Sauce
Put the feet into a large pot, cover them with salted water, and add the carrots, garlic, onions and bouquet garni.
Bring to a boil and simmer, partially covered, for three hours.
Drain the feet, reserving and straining 2 cups [1/2 liter] of their poaching... - 43.0482
Boiled Chicken With Parsley Sauce
Set the bird on its back in a large pot.
Surround it with vegetables, bouquet garni, peppercorns and salt.
For a fowl, pour in enough water barely to cover; for a roasting chicken, add enough just to cover the thighs.
Put lid on pan and bring slowly to a... - 44.7426
Braised Ham In Cream Sauce
Poach the ham until it is three quarters cooked.
Trim off the excess fat.
Melt half the butter in a saucepan and add the carrots, celery, onions, veal bones and chicken necks.
Stew for about 10 minutes, then put the mixture in a large braising pan.
Add the... - 47.4673
Easy Classic Bearnaise Sauce
In small saucepan combine 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar; 1 teaspoon finely chopped shallots or green onion; 4 peppercorns, crushed; and Bouquet Garni of few tarragon and chervil leaves tied together.
Simmer till liquid is reduced to half.
Strain; add 1... - 32.1249
Bechamel Sauce With Black Peppercorn
1. Put the milk and all the infusion ingredients into a saucepan.
2. Slowly bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, cover and leave until cold.
3. Take a fine sieve, and strain away the milk, to remove flavorings.
4. In a heavy based... - 48.4114
1. On a chopping board, halve the tomatoes and scoop the seeds out into a fine mesh strainer fit over a bowl.
2. Using the back of a spoon, press the pulp and seeds in the strainer to extract the juice. Discard seeds and pour the juice into a... - 45.3598
Pig 's Feet Tails And Ears In Sweet And Sour Sauce With Polenta
Put the parboiled pig's feet, tails and ears into a heavy pot.
Add the carrots, whole onion and bouquet garni and season with salt.
Add water to cover.
Bring the water to a boil and cook, partially covered, over medium heat for 45 minutes.
Remove the ears and... - 43.7246
Mackerel With Cider Sauce
Remove heads of fish, clean and remove backbone.
Put into a fireproof dish with cider, vinegar, bay leaf, lemon juice and bouquet garni.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook in a moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F. for 25 to 30 minutes. - 27.7274
Put the milk, mace, bouquet garni, peppercorns and shallot into a small saucepan and place it over a very low heat for 5 minutes to infuse.
Do not stir.
Strain the milk and set aside.
Melt the butter in another small pan.
Stir in the flour and remove from the... - 39.7463
In a mortar, pound to a paste the scallions, parsley, shallots, and hot pepper.
Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium heat, add seasoning paste, beans, and bouquet garni.
Stir until beans are lightly coated with oil.
Add water, ham hock, and cubed ham and... - 41.6269
Braised Pork With Onion Sauce
Make six small cuts in the meat and insert the halved garlic cloves.
Season with salt and pepper.
Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons [22 ml.] of the butter in a heavy iron casserole.
Brown the pork on both sides over medium heat for 20 minutes.
At the same time, cook the... - 43.0389
Chicken Joints In A Mushroom Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, melt 50 g 1/2 oz butter in the microwave on high.
2) Stir in the onions and mushrooms, saute until the mushrooms are soft and the onions are transparent, keep aside.
3) In a casserole dish, place the chicken joints, green pepper and... - 45.5845
Instant Burgundy Sauce
Stir all ingredients together over low heat until hot.
Add 1 1/2 to 2 cups diced leftover roast beef to sauce to make.
To make Beef Stroganoff, add the beef to sauce, plus 1/2 green pepper, sliced and sauteed, and 2 tablespoons or more sour... - 25.5657
1) Peel the onion and carrot and dice them.
2) Remove the rind from the salt pork and dice it.
3) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, melt the butter and cook the onion, carrot and onion along with the salt pork. For 10 minutes, cook over low... - 38.9327
Simple Espagnole Sauce
Cut bacon into small pieces and fry in melted butter in a heavy based saucepan.
Cut onion and carrot into chunky pieces, add to pan and fry slowly over a low heat until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
Stir in flour and continue cooking gently for 10... - 43.5224
Mussels In A Cream Sauce
1. Wash the mussels well under cold running water.
2. Pull away any fibrous ‘beards’(pieces of rope that the mussels have grown on )and scrape off any barnacles that you may find on the shells of the mussels.
3. Throw away any mussels that... - 87.5133
I like my spaghetti dishes with the Espagnole Sauce! Try this yummy Espagnole Sauce with a varitey of snack and lunchtime dishes and let me know the dish that you think tastes best with it! - 42.5464
Combine the 1/2 cup chopped onion, mushrooms, celery, shallots or green onions, port wine, and dry Madeira or sherry.
Simmer until reduced one-half.
Add chicken stock and white wine.
Also add an herb bouquet made by tying together in a piece of cheesecloth... - 36.7815
French Tomato Sauce
1. In a heavy saucepan, place the butter and in it place the onion and carrot and cook until the ingredeints turn soft but make sure not to brown it
2. While cooking in the saucepan, now stir in the flour and cook it until the flour foams up
3. Now... - 43.1733
Sauce For Cioppino Stew
Saute onion and green pepper in olive oil until just soft.
Add all the rest of the ingredients and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove bouquet and taste for seasonings.
In a large casserole or kettle with a cover arrange in layers all the fish except the... - 42.4319
1. Mix arrowroot and water until smooth and well blended.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir well. Check for sweetness and adjust if desired.
3. Heat in sauce pan over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Serve hot or at room temperature.... - 38.8489
Alki Point Sauce
1.In a pan, heat oil and fry onions and green pepper in it until brown.
2.Put water, seasoning and tomatoes in the pan and allow the ingredients to boil.
3.Once done, let the ingrediens cook for 10 minutes by stirring well.
4.Serve with meat. - 39.5355
Creole Barbecue Sauce
Chop tomatoes; put tomato and onion into a saucepan and cook uncovered over medium heat for 15 minutes.
Force tomato mixture through a fine sieve into another saucepan.
Discard remaining solids.
Add remaining ingredients to saucepan.
Stir until... - 36.0676
Chicken With Mushroom Cream Sauce
Truss the bird into a neat shape and rub it all over with lemon juice.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and put in the chicken, giblets, the onion stuck with the cloves, carrots and bouquet garni.
Pour on the water and season.
Cover with the lid and... - 48.6928
Baked Salmon Steaks With Hollandaise Sauce
Grease a flameproof dish with the softened butter.
Rub the salmon steaks with salt and pepper and place in the dish.
Add the bouquet garni.
Remove the mushroom stalks from the caps and add the stalks to the dish.
Reserve the mushroom caps.
Pour the wine and... - 41.477
Plaice With Artichoke Sauce
First prepare the artichokes for the sauce.
Snap the leaves off the artichokes and cut off the stalks.
Trim the base of all pieces of green to expose the white heart.
As each heart is prepared, drop it into a saucepan of water to which the lemon juice has... - 41.0156
Summer Chicken With Cream And Tarragon Sauce
Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry using paper towels.
Beat together butter and tarragon until smooth and rub inside chicken cavity and just under skin.
Rub lemon juice all over chicken.
Place chicken in a large saucepan with carrots, onion, bouquet... - 45.7571
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Put bones, onion, carrots, celery, bay leaves, garlic and salt in a roasting pan.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes until bones are nicely brown, take care not to let them burn.
Sprinkle with flour and continue to bake another 15... - 43.4815
Buffalo Roast With Bourguignon Or Madeira Sauce
Buffalo Roast With Bourguignon Or Madeira Sauce! I have served this yummy meat preparation for a number of parties. It never failed me and always managed to be steal the limelight of the spread. Buffalo Roast With Bourguignon Or Madeira Sauce. This super... - 37.3022
Pasta With Chicken, Cream And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken with the carrot, onions, bouquet garni and peppercorns.
2) Pour the water and sherry, if desired. Allow to boil, then cover and poach the chicken on a low heat for 20 minutes until just tender.
3) In another... - 46.155
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
Roast Duck With Orange Sauce
To dress ducks with orange is an orange flavored duck recipe. Oven roasted and served with an orange sauce prepared with orange peels and rind, the ducks with orange is flavorful and sharp tasting with the tang of orange. Served with orange slices as garnish,... - 47.6395
Mousse De Tomato Chaude
1. Beat egg whites and set aside.
1. In a saute pan, heat oil to saute onion for five minutes or until soft. Do not brown.
2. Further, add tomatoes, garlic, bouquet garni, salt and pepper and cook on medium flame. Stir the mixture often... - 43.6131