- » Bouquet Salad
Bouquet Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bouquet salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bouquet salad recipes.
Citrus Bouquet Salad
Arrange grapefruit and orange sections alternately in the lettuce cups.
Serve with Spa French Dressing. - 25.7085
1. Trim coarse ends of romaine leaves; arrange 2 leaves on each of 6 salad plates.
2. Pile carrots and celery, dividing evenly, in separate mounds on top; place a spear of endive between the mounds. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon French dressing. - 24.2699
1. Wash lettuce and plunge in a bowl of ice chilled water for 15 minutes to make them crisp.
2. Drain and pat dry on paper toweling before serving.
3. In a jar or bottle with a screw –on type lid, combine the ingredients for the dressing.
4. Shake... - 43.4743
1 Trim the endive, then quarter each lengthwise.
2 Make several cuts in each quarter from tip almost to the stem end.
3 Place in a bowl of ice and water to crisp and curl.
4 Trim the radishes; make 8 deep cuts in each to form petals and place... - 37.471
Rub wooden salad bowl with cut garlic clove.
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
Combine lettuce with remaining vegetables; add cheese, bacon and olives.
Toss with dressing just before serving; season with salt and pepper. - 33.1041
Rub wooden salad bowl with garlic clove.
Toss all ingredients together.
French dressing may be served separately - 30.6361
Bouquet Mix Salad
In a wide bowl, combine orange juice, lemon juice, oil, and orange peel. Add
salad mix and blossoms. Mix and season to taste with salt and pepper. - 23.7415
Bouquet Crab Bowls
1) Drain the crabmeat and flake it. If there is any bony tissue, remove it.
2) In a medium sized bowl, combine together the crabmeat, celery and pickles. Drizzle French dressing all over and toss lightly to mix.
3) Chill for a minimum... - 37.7175
Bouquet Crab Bowls
1. Prepare the crab by draining the crabmeat, flaking it and removing any bony tissue.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine crab with celery and pickles and drizzle with French dressing.
3. Toss lightly to mix and chill at least an hour to season.
4. To... - 39.4052
Vegetable Bouquet Platter
1 Trim the outer green leaves from the cauliflower, but leave the head whole.
2 In a large saucepan, cook, covered, in boiling salted water for 30 minutes, until crisply tender.
3 In a medium-size saucepan, heat the carrots with their juice until... - 40.8419
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Chicken Salad recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Chicken Salad! So just give it a try! - 29.1182
Pressed Beef Salad
Place the meat, carrots, onions, leeks, bouquet garni and peppercorns in a large suacepan.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Remove meat and press between two boards; place weight on top and leave until cold, then trim.
Mix horseradish with... - 40.4316
Pasta Salad Surprise
Combine the vegetables, sausages and pasta in a bowl.
Combine the ingredients, toss the vinaigrette and mix well.
Pour the vinaigrette into the bowl, stirring delicately.
Arrange on cold plates.
Garnish with egg slices.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 40.6262
Curried Turkey Salad With Grapes And Almonds
1) In a stockpot, place the turkey breast in 5 quarts of water, along with the carrots, onion and celery to poach the turkey breast.
2) Prepare a bouquet garni by tying the bay leaves, peppercorns, parsley and thyme in a square of cotton cheesecloth... - 46.0882
Cooked Cucumber And Carrot Salad
Place cucumbers, carrots, onion, garlic and bouquet garni in a pan.
Combine oil, lemon juice, wine, salt, pepper and coriander in a glass jar, cover and shake vigorously to mix, then pour over the vegetables.
Cover pan and cook gently for 25-30 minutes.
Cool,... - 40.5528
Mussel And Potato Salad
1. Scrub the mussels, scrape away their beards, and wash well under running water. Place in a saucepan over a high heat, with the onion and bouquet garni. Shake from time to time, and remove from the heat when the mussels have opened. Drain and remove the... - 34.4236
Wild Rice And Mussel Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread the pine nuts in a small baking pan. Bake, shaking the pan occasionally, until the nuts are toasted and lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. (The nuts can be toasted ahead of time.)
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the rice... - 39.1681
Duck In Orange Aspic With Orange And Onion Salad
Duck In Orange Aspic With Orange And Onion Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with duck and oranges; I am sure you will enjoy this Duck In Orange Aspic With Orange And Onion Salad!. - 47.1055
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange all the vegetables in advance and cut them.
2) In a pan, heat the oil. ... - 49.029
Napoleon's Bean Salad
1 Throughly drain the beans.
2 In a large pan or casserole, put the drained beans.
3 Add in the onion and carrot quarters, bouquet garni.
5 Generously sprinkle with black pepper.
6 Pour water, sufficient enough to cover.
7 Simmer... - 47.8347
Napoleon's Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 275°-300°F.
2. Add beans to the 1 quart rapidly boiling water. Boil them rapidly for another 2 minutes.
3. When done remove the pan from heat and allow the beans to soak in water for about an hour.
4. Drain... - 45.0565
Moon In June Salad
Moon In June Salad combines together all its ingredients for a zesty flavor. Moon In June Salad is top on my list of favorite salads. Just the right one! - 29.7917
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Salad
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the onions, zucchini, mushrooms, cauliflower and celery.
Add the tomatoes with their juice and bring to the boil.
Add the coriander seeds, bouquet garni, wine, peppercorns... - 38.7232
Lentils And Goat Cheese Salad
If you have this craving for a great cheese salad, this Lentils And Goat Cheese Salad recipe is just what you are looking for. The flavoring of goat cheese blends greatly with the veggies used; what's more this Lentils And Goat Cheese Salad can look very... - 41.5546
Veal Tongue Salad With Blackeyed Peas
To cook the peas, place celery, carrot, onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and bay leaves on a large piece of clean cheesecloth and tie up securely to make a bouquet garni.
Combine black-eyed peas, ham hock, stock, and bouquet garni in a large pot or Dutch... - 40.9608
Curried Chicken-rice Salad
Enjoy a refreshing Curried Chicken-Rice Salad that is truly delicious. A healthy salad made with chicken and rice is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 42.5659
Marinated Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Rinse, drain and cool.
Place in a large bowl.
Add vegetables and toss to mix.
Add remaining ingredients.
Toss, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight. - 37.0643
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad received rave reviews at a dinner I served to a dozen guests. Thai Chicken Noodle Salad is a perfect side dish or can even be a main course according to your preference. Check it out! - 30.3688
Stuffed Egg Salad
Method Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and work them through a sieve.
Mix them with the softened butter, reserving 1 table- spoon for mushrooms.
Keep egg whites in a bowl of cold water.
Cook mushrooms quickly in remaining but- ter until all... - 25.321
Broiled Steak Gravy Or Sauce
Serve hot on steaks.
The secret of this sauce being good is to stir it well at each using and dip from the bottom of the container each time.
Heat to a boiling point but do not at any time allow it to boil. - 30.3914
Vinegar Marinated Vegetables
In large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes and onion.
Unwrap beans and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Repeat for artichoke hearts.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, squash... - 50.0015