- » Boule
Boule is a traditional squashed ball shaped French bread. It is also called as sourdough bread.
Ingredients and Preparation
Boule can be prepared by any kind of flour and usually leavened ... More »
Peel potatoes, boil and let cool.
Add potato flour; mash and mix well.
Add the eggs, one by one, and season with salt.
This should give a doughlike mass.
Form orange-size balls, incorporating in the center of each 4 or 5 croutons.
Boil in large pot of... - 39.0405
Boule De Neige
Soak candied fruits and raisins in kirsch for 1 hour, stirring frequently.
Add ice cream; mix well.
Pack into bombe mold; freeze until solid.
Unmold onto chilled dish.
Place whipped cream in pastry tube with fluted nozzle; make small rosettes over frozen... - 36.2925
Boules Sur Chocolate
1. Combine the milk with the vanilla bean and one-fourth cup sugar. Slowly heat to simmering.
2. Meanwhile, beat the egg whites until stiff. Continue beating, adding the remaining two cups of sugar gradually, until the meringue holds its shape.
3. Using two... - 28.4634
Boules Sur Chocolat
Boules Sur Chocolat is an irresistible mouth watering dessert recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Boules Sur Chocolat; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 25.7147
You May Also Like!
Boules De Pommes De Terre
1) In a large bowl, mash together the goat's cheese, half of the cream, margarine and the egg.
2) To this, add the potatoes and add salt and pepper to taste.
3) With your hands, shape the mixture into 8 equal sized balls. Wet your hands before... - 42.7855
Grosse Boule Shooter
1. Pour in the whiskey in a shot glass
2. Next, pour in the apricot liqueur.
3. Serve as a shooter. - 98.902
Broiled Kale, Tomato, And Mozzarella Sandwiches
1. Heat the broiler.
2. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the garlic, stirring it constantly, until it is soft and fragrant.
3. Add the kale cover the pot and steam such that the water that clings to its... - 40.7967
Maple Orange French Toast With Toasted Almonds
1. Heat a small skillet over low heat, toast the almonds, shaking the pan often, until they are golden, then remove and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, egg whites, skim milk, the 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, and orange rind... - 41.2329
Combination Chop Suey
Remove skin and bones from cooked chicken.
Coarsely chop chicken.
Finely chop cabbage with cleaver or large knife.
Combine water, cornstarch, boul-lion and soy sauce in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add pork and... - 41.4454
Tomato And Swiss Chard Bruschetta
1. In a Dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-low heat, add half of the chopped garlic and saute it, stirring it constantly, until it is soft and fragrant.
2. Stir in tomatoes with the other ingredients well, simmer the tomatoes,... - 40.8439
Spicy Eggplant Shrimp Bruschetta
1. Heat the grill or broiler.
2. In a Dutch oven Heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion stirring it often, until it is soft.
3. Add the red pepper flakes and the chopped garlic and saute the garlic until it is... - 45.4283
More Food Episode 2 Part 1 Bread
See our host Megan Everett-Skarsgård share the concept behind More Food! on our website www.lovefoodshare.com. This is Episode 2 part 1, we will show how to bake a basic rustic white bread and from this we will give a delicious recipe for a bread salad and a... - 45.4048
Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Everyone who is fond of sandwiches, should definitely check out this video. Chef Terrance shows us how to make the perfect gourmet grilled cheese sandwich. This tasty snack is prepared in a few minutes as seen in the video. A very filling snack. The video is... - 125.709
Boule Recipes By Category