- » Bottom Round Roast
Bottom Round Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bottom round roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bottom round roast recipes.
Roasted Garlic Steak
What's better than a sirloin steak cooked to perfection on the grill? If you are having steak, don't skimp on the garlic. This roasted garlic steak with garlic confit is tender, juicy & full of flavor both inside and out. It's a "macho" steak that will... - 91.2847
Sauerbraten With Raisin Sauce
In a large glass bowl combine marinade ingredients.
Add meat, cover, and refrigerate for 3 days.
Turn meat in marinade oc casionally After 3 days remove meat.
Strain and reserve marinade.
Brown meat in oil in a large skillet and place in slow cooker.
Add wine... - 40.9113
Top Round Of Beef Roasted Over Vegetables
1. Heat oven to 425°F. In a 3-quart shallow oven-to-table casserole, combine potatoes, green beans, onions, and half of the tomato slices. Add 2 tablespoons vinaigrette, toss well, and then pat vegetables evenly in pan. Top with remaining tomato slices. Bake... - 29.1316
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 96.8781
Herbed Eye Of Round Roast
1. Trim any visible fat from the meat. Rinse the meat, and pat it dry with paper towels. Spread the garlic over both sides of the meat, and sprinkle both sides with pepper.
2. Coat a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray, and... - 35.1945
Grilled Butterflied Eye Round Roast
Combine wine, vinegar, mustard, oil, garlic, sugar and pepper in sm.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly.Meanwhile, trim all excess fat from beef eye round roast.
To butterfly roast, make a horizontal cut through the... - 41.3635
Easy Pot Roast
Place vegetables in bottom of the slow cooker.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Place on top of vegetables.
Cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Pour accumulated juice into a saucepan; skim off fat.
Add flour water mixture.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until... - 35.2533
Beef Round Braised, With Tomato And Herbs
Sprinkle beef on all sides with pepper.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrot, garlic, and herb seasoning.
In a small... - 45.3371
Braised Beef Round
In a small bowl, stir together the parsley, oregano, garlic, basil and thyme; set aside.
Using the tip of a small, sharp knife, make 1/2 deep incisions about 2" apart in the beef.
Fill each incision with some of the parsley mixture.
Place the beef on the rack... - 45.662
Braised Beef Round With Potatoes And Carrots
1. Separate the lean and fat from the meat, see to it that all visible fat is trimmed off. Next, rinse the meat, and pat dry. Spread the garlic and pepper over both sides of the meat.
2. Coat a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking... - 38.2339
New England Pot Roast
Mix buttermilk with seasonings to make a marinade.
Place meat in large bowl, add marinade.
Cover; refrigerate overnight, turning roast several times.
Drain meat; pat dry with paper towels.
Place meat in large covered casserole.
Cook in Radarange oven 15... - 36.1519
Combine salt, pepper, and garlic powder; rub over surface of roast.
Brown roast on all sides in vegetable oil in a Dutch oven.
Drain off drippings.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours or until tender. - 35.2285
Parsley Oven Pot Roast
Rub 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper over surface of meat.
Place meat, fat side down, in a heavy ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Brown well on all sides in a 450F oven (about 1 hour).
Drain off fat.
Combine tomatoes, wine, onion, garlic, parsley flakes,... - 44.7719
Spiced Pot Roast With Red Wine
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Sprinkle the beef with the salt and pepper.
2 Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, turning frequently, until browned, about 8 minutes. Add the cider and wine, stirring to scrape any browned... - 35.4069
Pot Roast With Gravy
Cut beef roast in half; rub with 2 tablespoons vinegar.
Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper; rub over meat.
In a large skillet, brown roast in oil on all sides.
Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
Place garlic, bay leaves and onion on roast.
In a small bowl,... - 45.9333
Pot Roast With Vegetables
About 3 hours before serving: Sprinkle roast with meat tenderizer as label directs; sprinkle lightly with flour, seasoned salt and seasoned pepper.
In Dutch oven, in hot butter, brown roast on all sides.
Add 2 cups water; simmer, covered, 2 1/2 to 3 hours or... - 42.9334
1) Slice the roast into 6 to 8 pieces.
2) In a slow cooker, put the meat and add the bouillon cubes and water. Sprinkle pepper all over.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on high heat for about 2 hours. Reduce the heat to low and cook for another 4 to 5... - 41.2295
Picante Pot Roast
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well.
Trim fat from roast.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add roast; cook until browned on all sides.
Combine tomato sauce, picante sauce, and water;... - 39.765
Ranchero Pot Roast I M
This tasty Ranchero Pot Roast is a personal favorite! I love the spiciness of the succulent beef and curry. I think this is the best Ranchero Pot Roast recipe that you can get hold of! So what are you waiting for? Try it! - 41.7831
Savory Pot Roast
1. Trim away the fat from the roast
2. Add a coat of cooking spray on the Dutch oven, add oil and heat it over high flame
3. Add the roast to it nad brown it well on all sides, add beef broth, tomato sauce, lemon juice, bay leaves, garlic and pepper... - 46.6498
Ranchero Pot Roast
Combine garlic salt, pepper and paprika; rub over roast.
Place meat in 3-quart casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
TO HEAT BY TlME Set Power Select at HIGH for 10 minutes, MEDIUM-LOW for 50 minutes and STAND for 10... - 42.3623
Ranchero Pot Roast
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In small bowl, combine garlic, pepper, and paprika; rub over roast.
In 2-quart oblong casserole dish, arrange roast and add 1 1/2 cups broth, chili sauce, onion and additional 1/2 cup water.
Cover completely with 2 pieces of plastic... - 46.0014
Yankee Pot Roast
Preheat the broiler.
Season the roast with the pepper.
Place the meat on the broiler pan rack and broil about 4 inches from the heat, turning until brown on all sides about 10 minutes.
Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F.
In a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven,... - 41.6131
Cranberry Pot Roast
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F COMBINE THE FLOUR, salt, and pepper and thoroughly coat the roast in the seasoned flour.
Over medium-high heat, heat about 1/4 inch of oil in the bottom of a heavy Dutch oven or other heavy pan large enough to hold the roast.
Add... - 43.6752
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Place the beef on the rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 4" from the heat about 4 minutes on each side or until the surface is browned.
Drain the beef, then pat with paper towels.
Spray a large deep skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the beef, water, tomatoes... - 41.8174
Poorboy Pot Roast
Combine all ingredientsâ€”except the carrots, onions and arrowrootâ€”and marinate the pot roast for 3 or 4 days.
When it is about cooking time, presoak the pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Place the roast in the pot along with the... - 41.1521
Pot Roast With Dill Pickles
Brown the roast well in the oil (be sure that pan is hot before you put in the oil or the meat).
Place the meat in a covered casserole, and add all the remaining ingredients except the sour cream.
Simmer for about 2 hours, or until the meat is very... - 35.7519
Texas Pot Roast
Brown meat on all sides in hot deep pot in its own fat.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in coriander, cumin, tomato paste, water, chiles and pepper.
Bring to boil; reduce heat, cover arid simmer... - 34.0735
Combine roast, onions, carrot, celery, wine vinegar, salt, pickling spice, parsley and thyme in bowl; mix well.
Marinate beef, covered, in refrigerator for a minimum of 3 days, turning beef once a day.
Brown roast on all sides in mixture of butter and olive... - 44.1697
Pot Roast With Sour Cream Gravy
Heat oil in Dutch oven; brown meat on all sides.
Add onion, wine, and water.
Cover and simmer.genfly for 3-4 hours or until tender.
Remove meat and keep warm.
Drain off all but 1-1/2 cups liquid.
Stir flour into cold water until blended; slowly stir into... - 43.7851
My Favorite Pot Roast
Place meat in a large baking dish.
Rub top with softened butter or with oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover with slices of lemon and onion.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
Cover tightly so the meat will steam tender.
Cook in a 350°F... - 39.0645
Swanson Savory Pot Roast With Harvest Vegetables
HEAT oil in saucepot. Add roast and cook until browned on all sides. Pour off fat.
ADD broth and vegetable juice. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 1 hour and 45 minutes.
ADD vegetables. Cover and cook 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.... - 34.4147
Cider Spicy Pot Roast
1) Preheat moderate oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl take meat.
3) Add all ingredients and pour over the meat.
4) Cover and put in refrigerator for 24 hours.
5) In a heavy pot or Dutch oven put the meat.
6) Cover and simmer over low heat for... - 37.4386
Southern Pot Roast
Place meat in broiler pan.
Brown on all sides under broiler; set aside.
Place broth, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, chopped onion, green pepper, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper in a large, heavy saucepot or Dutch oven; stir until ingredients are well... - 46.2687
Beef Pot Roast A La Province
Brown beef on all sides in heated butter in a heavy skillet having a tight-fitting cover.
Add the carrots, celery, onion, and garlic; cook until onion is golden, stirring occasionally.
Blend thoroughly the consomme and remaining ingredients;... - 39.8352
Burgundy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a stainless steel or glass bowl put meat in a bowl large enough to hold the meat and onions.
3) In another bowl mix onions, garlic, herbs, peppercorns, salt, and wine.
4) Pour mixture over it.
5) Cover... - 46.0187
Pot Roast Plain Or Fancy
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 6-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Using paper toweling, blot the roast dry, add it to the casserole, and brown on all sides about 10 minutes.
Remove the roast and set... - 43.3607
Pot Roast With Vegetables
Pot roast with vegetables is an European main dish. This is delicious and its gravy is flavorful. Serve it with an accompaniment of your choice. - 45.9696
Savory Slow Roasted Beef
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Trim fat on roast to 1/4-inch thickness.
Lay roast, fat side up, in 15x11-inch roasting pan without rack.
Combine Blackened Steak Magic and mustard in a small bowl.
Melt butter over medium heat in a large, heavy skillet; add Blackened... - 35.1824
Italian Pot Roast With Spaghetti
Rub meat with 1 cut garlic clove; brown on all sides in oil in large heavy kettle.
Remove meat, add other garlic clove, minced, and next 5 ingredients.
Cook gently, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes, being careful not to burn.
Put meat back in kettle.
Mix... - 45.9892
Gourmet Wine Pot Roast
1. Prepare a cooking bag following instructions on package.
2. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag.
3. Center the beef on the bag.
4. Add onion soup mix blended with thyme and wine.
5. Pull up the bag around the beef; twist and... - 40.9659
Garlic Ranchero Pot Roast
1. Set the cooking bag according to given instructions.
2. In a small bowl, blend garlic, pepper and paprika.
3. Rub the garlic mixture over roast.
4. Center the roast into the cooking bag.
5. Stir in broth, chili sauce and onion.
6. In a medium... - 44.3335
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days*, turning roast occasionally.
In 2 1/2 quart casserole dish stir together marinade, gingersnap crumbs and brown sugar.
Add... - 44.2247
Roast Lamb With Sour Cream Sauce Au Claret
Toss the vegetables and bay leaves together in bottom of a shallow roasting pan; pour water over the vegetables and place lamb, rounded side down, on vegetable mixture.
Roast at 500Â°F 25 minutes.
Remove meat from oven and reduce oven temperature to... - 41.1361
Roast Beef With Oyster Stuffing
1. Cut a pocket into the corner of the beef round.
2. Cook the onions in a little butter until soft. Mix with the oysters, lemon juice, breadcrumbs and parsley. Season to taste.
3. Fill the pocket with the stuffing and secure with skewers.
4. Face the... - 37.419
Paul Northcotfs Coca Cola Roast Beef
Place the roast in a large roasting pan.
Blend the seasonings together.
Pour Worcestershire over the beef and sprinkle with the seasonings.
Pour the coke along the side of the beef.
Bake in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 30 minutes, reduce temperature... - 31.7846
Roast Beef Carbonnade
Sprinkle meat with a little salt and pepper.
Spray bottom of 4-quart Dutch oven with non-stick vegetable spray coating.
Place over medium heat.
Add meat; brown on both sides, Combine beer, catsup, garlic, and thyme; pour over meat, Cover and bake in a 325Â°... - 43.7427
Italian Roasted Vegetables
1. Cut the onion into quarters, cut the potatoes into halve, cut the peppers into 2 inch slices, cut the zucchini into round slices, set aside.
2. Trim the ends of the asparagus and cut it in halve.
3. Wash and clean the button mushrooms, set... - 0
Barbecued Beef Tip Roast
In small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, garlic salt and cayenne pepper; rub evenly over roast.
Arrange medium-hot briquets around drip pan.
Place roast over drip pan.
Insert meat thermometer in thickest part (make certain bulb does not rest in... - 30.9463
Roast Quail On Toast
Roast Quail On Toast is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of toast and quail will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 43.61
Roast Beef Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Here is a great way to make your roast beef more appealing. See this excellent video that shares an appetizing way to enjoy your barbecued beer beef with roasted potatoes. Take a look and you would surely like this ultra unique delightful meal combo. - 98.3249
Stuffed Veal Roast
Stuffed Veal Roast has a great taste. Stuffed Veal Roast gets its taste from Veal mixed with rosemary and chicken bouillon, flavored with white wine. Stuffed Veal Roast is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 42.3612
Pot Roast In Gravy
Combine 1/2 tsp of the browning for gravy and Worcestershire sauce in small cup and brush over all sides of roast.
Combine remaining 1/2 tsp browning for gravy, mushroom gravy mix, onion soup and water in bowl.
Spoon one third of gravy mixture into bottom of... - 35.6948
Roasted Ratatouille With Quinoa
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking pan with cooking spray.
Place the eggplant, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in the prepared pan and generously coat with cooking spray.
Toss to coat.
Roast the... - 44.4018
Roasted Honey Nut Sandwich Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat peanut butter, margarine and sugars until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in oat mixture until... - 40.5139
Beef Pot Roast With Horseradish Sauce
Wash and chop the leek.
Peel the carrots and cut into sticks.
Peel the onion and stud with the cloves.
Put the meat in a saucepan and add the salt, celery salt, bay leaf, leek, carrots and onion.
Pour over the water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 1/4-2... - 42.0884
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the sour cream mixture ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Refrigerate until needed.
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Cut about 20 slits, evenly spaced and approximately 3/4 inch... - 42.6902
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 45.2052
Stuffed Pot Roast Chicken
Cook the rice in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Chop the chicken liver and cook for a few minutes in a little stock.
Mix together the rice, chicken livers, raisins, green pepper, grated lemon rind and seasoning.
Stuff... - 43.416
Roasted Poblano And Potato Gratin
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place pepper on a foil-lined baking sheet; broil 6 to 8 minutes or until blackened, turning occasionally. Place pepper in a zip-top plastic bag. Seal and let stand 15 minutes. Peel pepper and cut in half lengthwise. Discard seeds and... - 39.8981
Marie's Quick Onion Pot Roast
1) In the bottom of the slow cooker, dredge the onion soup mix.
2) Place the pot roast in the soup mix.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 hours or over high heat for 5 hours.
4) Using a ladle skim the fat from the surface.
5) Spoon 1/4... - 34.8913
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
Roast Duck With Cranberry Compote
1. On a meat board and using a kitchen scissors, trim all excess skin and fat from inside and outside of the ducks.
2. Prick the ducks legs with a prick or skewer, taking care not to pierce the flesh below the layer of fat.
3. In a large stock... - 46.1083
Beef Pot Roast With Mushrooms
Twenty four hours before serving, mix marinade.
Split beef in half lengthwise within one half inch of bottom.
Cover with marinade in a small roasting pan.
Marinate 24 hours.
Remove from marinade, drain for five minutes.
In a small frying pan, saute shrimp in... - 43.543
Easy Pot Roast
1) In the bottom of the slow cooker, put together potatoes, carrots and onions.
2) In a bowl, season the meat with salt and pepper.
3) Place the meat over the vegetables.
4) Simmer and cook the meat mixture for 10 to 12 hours.
5) Using a... - 38.4371
Savory Pot Roast
1. In a heavy bottomed pan, heat fat.
2. Once hot, add garlic and onions and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions are browned.
3. Add meat and brown uniformly for 20 minutes.
4. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from 2 tablespoons flour), reduce... - 47.4006
Simple Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Roast beef on a rack at 375°F.
for 45 minutes or until done.
Place in Dutch oven with remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is very tender.
Remove beef and potatoes; slice beef.
Transfer 1/2 cup remaining mixture from Dutch... - 43.4048
Yankee Pot Roast With Turnips
Brown meat slowly on all sides in small amount of fat in heavy kettle.
Pour off fat.
Put meat on small rack in kettle.
Add remaining ingredients except potatoes and flour.
Cover and simmer for 4 hours, or until meat is tender, turning occasionally.
One hour... - 44.056
Spiced Beef Pot Roast
Boeuf A La Mode is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Boeuf A La Mode dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 45.6167
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
1 Preheat the oven to 375Â°Fahrenheit.
2 In the roasting pan, on the rack roast beef until rare for about 30 minutes.
3 In a 5-quart Dutch oven add vegetable oil and heat.
4 Add in onion and celery and saute until onion sare... - 45.2668
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Marinate meat in wine with hash about 6 hours.
Turn several times.
Remove and set marinade aside.
Tie meat securely with string.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in heavy braising pot until smoking.
Brown meat on all sides.
Add onion, carrots,... - 44.0905
Parsleyed Oven Pot Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature 450 degrees.
2) Over the surface of the meat, rub 1 ½ teaspoons of salt and the pepper.
3) In a heavy, ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven, place the meat, keeping the fat side down.
4) In the hot oven,... - 46.6131
Crown Roast Of Lamb With Spinach Orzo Stuffing
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375°F Spray a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Slice the lamb between each rib, cutting almost but not completely to the bottom. Form the racks into half circles and place... - 34.1812
Almost freeze the meat so that it will be easy to slice thin...
very, very thin.
Place a few slices on each guest's plate, and then garnish with the remaining ingredients.
This is a classic antipasto in Italy; it also makes a great summer dinner with a large... - 29.5974
Pollo En Pane
For dressing, in a saucepan combine the water, wheat berries, and chicken bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 45 to 60 minutes or till tender.
In a skillet cook the bacon till crisp; drain, reserving the... - 46.0699
1. In a medium bowl, add the risotto gently mix in the egg.
2. Shape the risotto into thin, two inch rounds.
3. Place a heaping mound of grated Fonntina to half of the pancakes.
4. Then place a pancake over the cheese and compress two pancakes... - 107.832
Pork And Ricotta Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Brush the bottom and sides of a medium roasting pan with vegetable oil. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the diced bread to coarse crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a large bowl and add the ground pork, chopped pancetta,... - 30.354
Place beef on a soft absorbent cloth large enough to wrap around meat completely.
An old tea towel is ideal.
Combine dry ingredients for marinade.
Pour over the beef and rub well into the surface.
Wrap the beef in the cloth and place in a crock or glass bowl,... - 45.1553
Sauerbraten With Red Wine
Season beef with salt and pepper.
Place in a large glass bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 days, turning meat several times daily.
Remove meat; reserve marinade.
Roast meat on a rack at 375°F.
for about 1 hour or until done.
Place... - 44.6439
Tom Belton's Lamb With Honey And Almonds
Presoak top and bottom of pot in water for 15 minutes.
Pour all ingredients, except the arrowroot, into large round bowl, and mix thoroughly with your hands.
Place mixture in presoaked pot.
Place the covered pot in cold oven.
Turn temperature to 450... - 40.4457
Jean Bell's Beef Stroganoff
Presoak pot, both top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a paper bag, then add the steak pieces and shake.
Set aside any remaining flour mixture.
Brown the meat in the cooking oil, then place in pot.
Brown the onions in... - 43.6258
Winter Squash And Gouda Croquettes
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Drizzle the olive oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Arrange the squash and sweet potatoes on the baking sheet cut side down. Roast for about 45 minutes, until tender and lightly browned on the bottom. Let cool.
2. Scoop the... - 34.3628
Garlic Pork And Green Peppers
Cut the pork in strips 1/4 inch thick.
Mash the garlic, coarse salt, and pepper with a mortar and pestle (or in round bowl with large spoon) until it forms a smooth paste.
With a fine pastry brush, coat both sides of pork strips lightly with the garlic... - 43.0714
Goose Breasts With Blackberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Wash, dry and clean the offal of the Goose.
3. On a meat board, and using a large jointing knife, joint and skin the bird to get 2 whole, skinless leg portions and two boneless breast portions. Trim away the... - 49.3591
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duck neck and giblets; reserve for other uses.
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry.
Trim off and discard excess neck skin; also discard lumps of fat.
With a fork, pierce skin all over duck.
In a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt... - 40.6778
Pot Au Feu
1 Trim excess fat from beef; cut into 3 or 4 pieces. Place in electric slow cooker with marrow bone and water.
2 Add carrots, onions, potatoes, turnips, celery, parsnip, parsley and salt; cover slow cooker.
3 Cook on low (190° to 200°) 8 hours, or on high - 28.7913
Garlic Flavored Braised Beef
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole over high heat. Add meat and sear on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions and garlic; continue cooking 8 minutes to sear onions. Stir once or twice during cooking.
Add... - 33.4157
Pot Luck Stew
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Rub flour into meat. Set aside.
Mix herbs and spices (except cloves), garlic and oil together. Heat ovenproof casserole over medium heat. When hot, add spice mixture and cook 1 minute.
Add roast and sear on all sides.... - 33.7539
Burgundy Beef Stew
Fry bacon in Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon and reserve.
Coat beef with flour; cook and stir beef in hot bacon fat until brown.
Drain excess fat from Dutch oven.
Add wine and just enough water to cover beef.
Stir in garlic, bay leaf,... - 45.9685
Hungarian Style Steak
In hot skillet, brown meat on all sides.
Add onions and garlic and cook until onions soften.
Add paprika and caraway seeds and stir.
Stir in wine, vinegar, tomato paste and pepper.
Add enough water to come about two thirds of the way up the sides of the... - 37.9334
Mexican Style Beef
Place beef, onion, chili powder, salt, pepper and garlic in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Add enough water to cover.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, 2 to 2 1/2 hours; drain.
Cool beef slightly; shred into pieces with 2 forks. - 37.2105
Dilly Beef Cartwheel
Dilly beef cartwheel is rye bread and roast beef salad sandwich. Prepared with added vegetables, the dilly beef cartwheel is flavored with dill pickles and horseradish to taste. sliced and served as wedges, the dilly beef cartwheel makes a great meal. - 44.1731
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.To prepare dough for brioche, first on a floured canvas, knead the dough until smooth
3.In a bowl, cover the dough and let it rise
4.Once the dough turns light, shape it into a long... - 39.3784
Beef With Caraway And Vegetables
Put roast into large mixing bowl.
Put broth, sherry, tomato paste, onion, celery, thyme, and bay leaf into blender container.
Cover and process at BEAT, until finely chopped.
Pour over roast in bowl and cover with foil.
Refrigerate for at... - 44.4447
Old German Sauerbraten
In a 4 quart flameproof enameled or glass casserole, bring the onion, vinegar, water, wine, carrot, pickling spice, lemon rind, and salt to a boil.
Adjust the heat so that the mixture bubbles gently and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes; cool to room... - 42.5652
Beef A La Mode
1. Combine parsley and seasoned salt on waxed paper.
2. Cut salt pork into strips 3 inches long and 1/4 inch thick and roll in parsley mixture.
3. Wipe roast with damp paper towels and make cuts 3 to 4 inches deep, 1-1/2 inches apart.
4. Push... - 44.7426
Old Munich Sauerbraten
This old Munich sauertbraten is a marinated roast beef recipe. A quintessential european recipe, the old munich sauerbraten is prepared with a sour marinade of vinegar with herbs, spices and juniper berries. Cooked with brown sugar, the old munich sauerbraten... - 45.2839
Bottom Round Roast Recipes By Category
Bottom Round Roast Ingredient: