- » Boston Brownie
Boston Brownie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of boston brownie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for boston brownie recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take an 8 inch square pan, grease with butter and dust with flour.
3. Place a bowl on hot water, add butter and chocolate and melt it. Mix in sugar.
4. Take a bowl and sieve in flour along with salt.
5.... - 41.9556
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Sieve together the flour and salt.
Melt the butter and chocolate together in a basin over hot water.
Place sugar in a bowl, add eggs and essence and mix well.
Beat in the chocolate mixture.
Stir in the flour and nuts and... - 39.6772
1. Grease two shallow 12.5 cm (5 inch) X 18 cm (7 inch) glass ovenproof dishes or plastic dishes. Line the base with greaseproof paper.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and put them into a large ovenproof glass bowl with the pieces of butter.... - 35.1521
Lightly oil and flour a 20 cm (8 inch) square tin. In a heatproof bowl over hot water, heat the oil and chocolate until melted. Sift together the dry ingredients and, off the heat, add to the chocolate mixture with the remaining ingredients. Beat well, then... - 27.5183
You May Also Like!
Rich Chocolate Brownies
In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Add butter; mix well.
Combine dry ingredients; add to batter and mix well.
Pour into a greased 8-in.square baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until brownies test done with a wooden pick.
Cool in pan... - 43.0398
Boston Market Cornbread
1. Bake at 350 degrees F.
2. If you have only boxes of jiffy mix, use a brownie sized baking pan, 8 x 8, if you are going to use a box of regular cake mix, use a 9 x 13 inch pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix both boxes according to... - 102.452